It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will She Or Won't She Testify On Thursday?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
She will show and will do so under oath. She has painted herself into a corner and has no choice but to do so. Unless she wants to say she made it all up or was encouraged to do so and names some names. Which would be a golden end to the saga.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
70% chance she shows and provides testimony.

30% chance democrat legal operatives bring forward more accusers with similar stories to tell and successfully delay the hearings indefinitely.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
She will show and will do so under oath. She has painted herself into a corner and has no choice but to do so. Unless she wants to say she made it all up or was encouraged to do so and names some names. Which would be a golden end to the saga.

IDK...I keep seeing that Peanuts cartoon where Lucy keeps moving the football.

I think she'll cancel/postpone with another stalling tactic...probably on Wednesday.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
FYI: Clip from upcoming 7:00PM FOX Kavanaugh interview shows Kavanaugh saying he was a virgin until years after HS.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
No....she wont show up and it will be because the dems decide that they wont be a part of it because of the new allegations and will say they demand to have all women accusing be there at the same time.

More stalling....

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FYI: Clip from upcoming 7:00PM FOX Kavanaugh interview shows Kavanaugh saying he was a virgin until years after HS.

Well that would be a twist...especially if they have an ex girlfriend willing to go on record saying he was a gentleman and they never had sex.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The Democrats will create more intense drama tonight, tomorrow, tomorrow night, Wed and Wed night.

All this will end up being exposed as a trick.

Scripted from word1.

😎

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
She will show, well unless there are fears for her safety from some nutjob conservative.

Seen the hate mail Kavanaugh and his family received from Leftist wack jobs?
He's still showing up.

Are you implying women aren't as brave as men?

No I'm implying some people are nutjobs and would do something stupid based on their political leanings.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

She will show, well unless there are fears for her safety from some nutjob conservative.

That could be the last minute excuse she needs to not show up Thursday.

Perhaps, would you show up under threat of harm ?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Feinstein and the Democrats are working very hard right now to find some way to delay her testimony.
I will be surprised if it happens Thursday, if at all.

I think that if they try to delay any more, the vote will still happen this week.

link   
No bet. The Democrats in Congress have shown themselves to be so slimy, so lacking in any sense of decency, that there is no level they will not stoop to... that level of possibility including but not limited to an accident to Miss Ford or to Kavanaugh himself.

Hillary is beaming proudly.

TheRedneck

link   

Imagine the closed door meetings. "Mrs. Pelosi, the prevailing conspiracy theory is plan A. Should we do something different..........?"

"No Vlad, we will just double down on the Russia thing again, then try to find another Trump bimbo. That is always good for at least 2 weeks of mind control."

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Well that would be a twist...especially if they have an ex girlfriend willing to go on record saying he was a gentleman and they never had sex.

Saw interviews last week with TWO old Kavanaugh GFs...both saying he was always a gentleman.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Perhaps, would you show up under threat of harm ?

Depends on how credible the threat is. Everyone is talking about so much credibility with this case, I'd assume all someone would have to do to get her to not go is say they were going to send Godzilla after her....seems legit.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I look for ms. Blasey Ford to be stopped in Missouri and charged with DUI, postponing any congressional testimony,

Once a drunk always an alcoholic...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

All I know is people are losing their # over politics, at this point anything could happen.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

She has no choice.

They've doubled down on this. Frankly, if she doesn't, subpoena time. When you play in the big time, you'd best be prepared to go all the way.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If I've reached this point, and I'm not lying? You damned betcha I will.

So, too, should she.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If I've reached this point, and I'm not lying? You damned betcha I will.

So, too, should she.

Thats a fair call ,she's in pretty deep now.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
My guess is that there's a new round of excuses or demands forthcoming and that she'll be a no-show Thursday. I'm pretty sure the whole thing is just a bluff to force Kavanaugh to decline his nomination or the GOP to reject him.

The Dems have run this page in the playbook more than once in recent years, but I don't think its going to work this time. GOP seems like they're fed up with these antics this time around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join