It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will She Or Won't She Testify On Thursday?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Time to record your predictions on Christine Ford actually testifying on Thursday.

FIRST QUESTION:
Will she actually show up on Thursday to testify, as she has indicated?

SECOND QUESTION:
If she does show up...will she do so UNDER OATH?

MY prediction:
She'll be a NO SHOW!
IF, by some chance, I am wrong...and she actually does show up to testify on Thursday...FORD absolutely will NOT testify under oath.
Because she's lying...and she knows it.

IF she shows up on Thursday to testify UNDER OATH...feel free to rub my nose in my inability to make correct predictions.

IF she DOES NOT testify...and you predicted she WILL testify on Thursday...I will be nice to you anyways.

...Because I am a nice person.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

She was too shaky for the Progs to depend on. So they doubled down with a Soros Senior Fellow who said she had a wang in her face but it took her 6 days with an attorney to realize it was Kavenaughs Johnson.

I think if it was so traumatic she should be shown pics of the different johnsons and point out which one belongs to K!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Not only will she show up, but she'll have friends.

The cast of Hamilton is going to put on a theatrical recreation of the event. Singing, dancing and laughing the panel will get swept up in the music.

Then immediately after they will unanimously rule to hang Brett right there in the room.

Then snacks and drinks will he served, all care of the DNC.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

She was too shaky for the Progs to depend on. So they doubled down with a Soros Senior Fellow who said she had a wang in her face but it took her 6 days with an attorney to realize it was Kavenaughs Johnson.

I think if it was so traumatic she should be shown pics of the different johnsons and point out which one belongs to K!

To be accurate, she should also be falling down drunk when she identifies Big Brett's Johnson.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I predict there will be another snipstorm that hits before Thursday rolls around. Obviously it will distract us peasants from the king's gambit.

A2D

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
All of her witnesses told her off. So I’m betting she won’t subject herself to those questions. If she does it’ll be like Lois Lerner and she’ll make an opening statement and not take any questions.
edit on 24-9-2018 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Since Ford is afraid to fly, she will need to leave home today or tomorrow to get there on time. Is the media staked out where she's staying in California to see when she leaves.. or if she leaves?
edit on 9/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
My question is...

She also sent a letter saying Goursuch.bad spelling. Did the same thing, why believe her now?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
According to her letter to Sen. Grassley she will be showing up.

Kavanaugh and his wife will appear on Fox exclusively at 7pm tonight. (eastern)

He says he's not withdrawing and will fight to clear his name.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
My question is...

She also sent a letter saying Goursuch.bad spelling. Did the same thing, why believe her now?

I have seen that going around, but have yet to see anything to verify it. A link or so would be appreciated?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ironic if while driving to the hearing, she is hit by a plane crash landing.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Time to record your predictions on Christine Ford actually testifying on Thursday.

FIRST QUESTION:
Will she actually show up on Thursday to testify, as she has indicated?

SECOND QUESTION:
If she does show up...will she do so UNDER OATH?

MY prediction:
She'll be a NO SHOW!
IF, by some chance, I am wrong...and she actually does show up to testify on Thursday...FORD absolutely will NOT testify under oath.
Because she's lying...and she knows it.

IF she shows up on Thursday to testify UNDER OATH...feel free to rub my nose in my inability to make correct predictions.

IF she DOES NOT testify...and you predicted she WILL testify on Thursday...I will be nice to you anyways.

...Because I am a nice person.

I don't think she will, her lawyer gave the committee 10 demands and the committee will only allow 6...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I predict she will not testify under oath because she is lying through her teeth.

Dimocrats will continue their dirty tricks and fabricate more assault stories with different accusers.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Since Ford is afraid to fly, she will need to leave home today or tomorrow to get there on time. Is the media staked out where she's staying in California to see when she leaves.. or if she leaves?

I wonder what other mental issues she has...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I predict she won't show up on Thursday...

...But only because the Uber driver she requests will be a Kavanaugh supporter, and he'll ghost her... and rightly so.

lmao

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
I predict there will be another snipstorm that hits before Thursday rolls around. Obviously it will distract us peasants from the king's gambit.

A2D

Yep. Seems to me that the Dems are just trying to buy time.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Her students have mentioned several.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Will this be behind closed doors? If she shows up I mean? I've been following the whole story and claims and would love to watch them testify. Also, if she doesn't show will he still have to talk about it and again will that be in front of the cameras?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Not only will she show up, but she'll have friends.

The cast of Hamilton is going to put on a theatrical recreation of the event. Singing, dancing and laughing the panel will get swept up in the music.

Then immediately after they will unanimously rule to hang Brett right there in the room.

Then snacks and drinks will he served, all care of the DNC.

OMG I LOL'ed so hard! For an emotionless bastard you sure can riff, MisterSpock!
edit on 24-9-2018 by tjack because: One space too many.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I predict she will show up and every time she gets a question she can't answer she will be overcome by emotion and the tears will fall. The committee will then give her breaks and she will be coached by her handlers on how to answer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join