It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't you believe these women?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Do you seriously believe that most women would subject themselves to public ridicule to sabotage a man?

Let me pose the counter question.

If you were a rapist that had gotten away with it for 30 years, why would you run for such a public office to risk being outed?

The truth is the answer to both your and my question is yes, there are people that would take those risks.

Mattress girl, duke lacrosse, tawana brawly, UVA rape accuser, and on and on.

There are a litany of woman who did subject themselves to public scrutiny to sabotage men.

And its not just risk.

These women accusing kavanaugh will be heroes to the lkeft, ethy have celebrities praising them, they are receiving fame they would have otherwise not achieved.

I am not saying they are lying, I am just saying it is entirely possible they would risk the notoriety for this, as they have in the past even when lying.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

This is what Happens when One does Not Question " Group Think " . The Future of the Democratic Party in these United States ........(

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'm not here to hang anyone...just making a point.

Another reason why some people choose not to believe everything they hear from an accuser is because of this gross double standard....

A2D

edit on 24-9-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

This is True . Imagine the Men who came Forward in Public about Female Sexual Misconduct Against them ? Who the Hell would Believe that Dude ? Double Standard Indeed .......

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
Double post

It Also Made Complete Sense the Second Time Bro ............

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

There is a woman named karen straughan

here is a video with her discussing the problem with how we define consent now.

The jist is that we now have definitions of consent that can revike consent after the fact.

For example, a woman gets drunk and has sex with a man. She thinks he is hot and enjoys it.

She later finds out that he lied to her and he is married.

Now she claims she didnt consent.

The factors after the sex lead to her not feeling she consented.

Then there are questions of can a drunk person consent? What if two drunks have sex, who is the rapist? Both?

There are huge double standards and questionable definitions, and lead to incredibly dangerous misunderstandings and accusations.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Just like a man want to tell women how they should feel. Why don't you do some man splaining while your at it.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Maisy Hirono? That you?

link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
Do you seriously believe that most women would subject themselves to public ridicule to sabotage a man?

Most women? Absolutely not... THESE women in the Kavanaigh case? Absolutely! Their personal histories paint portraits of females who will revel in their limited godhood amongst the Resistance mafia.

link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Just like a man want to tell women how they should feel. Why don't you do some man splaining while your at it.

I gues trying to cheer up a person that is sad is wrong now, huh?

You live in that sad little world, I prefer to try making people happy and put some perspective on things.

Good luck wallowing in your self pity.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
DP

That's OK , I Enjoy the Context of Your Distinct Complex Individual Mind . Enlighten Me Two Times Baby...............!

edit on 24-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Nothing wrong with that krak... but I also think there is a better way.

Instead of saying "hey why don't you smile" or something of that manner....a simple "what's wrong/why so glum" etc is a bit more tasteful in my opinion.

There are many ways to cheer someone up...but usually listening is the best.

If I'm walking around noticeably sad because one of my good marines just committed suicide...I don't want someone to tell me "hey, turn that frown upside down"...I'd likely tell them to take their perfect day and shove it up their a.......but if they kindly asked what was wrong....that would be a little more tactful in my eyes.

Sure, it's not harassment...but just sayin... tact is a good thing.

A2D

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Probably best to have them sign a contract. You go to your local lawyer have him draft a contract than you can have sex. Im thinking a phone ap might be a great idea as well where both parties have to agree to a contract before sex .

There money to be made on this

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Probably best to have them sign a contract. You go to your local lawyer have him draft a contract than you can have sex. Im thinking a phone ap might be a great idea as well where both parties have to agree to a contract before sex .

I am out of the game thank god.

I have a great wife and dont have to worry about it.

And lets just say I didnt have much success at all in the dating scene before her.

But even that cant protect you; all of us are subject to being accused.

And if accusations without a time and place and with no other evidence are enough to take someone down, then we are all at the mercy of the mob.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

If it Looks like a Duck , and Quacks Like a Duck , you can Rest Assured that Mofo IS a Duck . Belief Has Nothing to do with That ........

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Didn't you hear? There was briefly talk of something like that as a university policy of some kind in California.

I never heard anything beyond the planning stage. It was ludicrous then and it's still stupid, but they did actually talk about it.

Personally, I think we're heading back to the Victorian type mores, and we'll all need to look up the language of flowers or something in order to flirt with each other again.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

If a Women Disrobes in Front of a Man , or Allows a Man to Disrobe Her , it IS Consent . Any Other Instances than those two Would , and Should , be Considered Forceable Compliance , being a Crime .
edit on 24-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Pretty sure Walt Disney pushed those lemmings off the cliff.
Another story for another day

a reply to: Zanti Misfit
So under no circumstance could the roles be reversed?
edit on 24-9-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Both (all?) sexes

There are still only 2 sexes, how you feel doesn't change your biological makeup. You are either genetically male or female. Everything else is a 'feeling'.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join