It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't you believe these women?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: ketsuko

Is fyrebyrd a Democrat. They are immune to accusations.

Not necessarily, if FyreByrd is a white male, he may still be sacrificed in order to preserve the appearance of fairness (see: Al Franken and Harvey Weinstein). After all, there are too many white males in the world, so what's a few sacrifices of those more or less?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
That’s awesome glad you you like the game and the joke.

a reply to: Damla

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Very true, like the flu shot it only works sometimes.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I want to come out as the second fyrebyrd accuser. I couldn't be sure but then I had a dream and even though all my friends say it never happened I know for a fact that fyrebyrd exposed themselves to me.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If you cry wolf too many times, nobody will believe you.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
The nominees perjury before the senate, repeated perjury, provable perjury by his own documents, has fallen by the wayside. Do you really want a Supreme Court justice that is a flagrant perjurer?

If you are talking about these claims of perjury from years ago, that site does a pretty good job discussing how it's laughable that people are claiming that these instances are perjury...and from what I've read about the claims and what I know about the legal elements of the charge of perjury, it absolutely is laughable.
edit on 25-9-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I don't believe them because there's no evidence. It's possible it happened. It's possible it didn't. There's no way to make a definitive determination. I've personally had to defend a friend against a false accusation of sexual assault. I've also known women who have actually been assaulted. It's a terrible thing, when it's real. It's a terrible thing when it's not.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I want to come out as the second fyrebyrd accuser. I couldn't be sure but then I had a dream and even though all my friends say it never happened I know for a fact that fyrebyrd exposed themselves to me.

You must be believed. These are the new rules. Fyrebyrd = guilty

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Who?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ford was talking to the media since July.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Who is he and why do you guys keep bringing him up?

If hes not on the news then I think there probably isnt much to the story. Another Seth Rich kind of thing or a Michelle is a man or Obama is gay kind of thing.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Ford was talking to the media since July.

Thaty another thing that makes no sense to me.

Feinstein and the dems excuse for setting on this allegatuon since july was that ford wanted to remain anonyomous.

well ok, how would feinstein giving this info to the fbi jeopordized her anonymity when it came to the public?

Surely ford wanted someone to know; that why she sent the letter in the first place.

If not the FBI, then who?

The wahsington post? What good what it do if the post and feinstein knew, but were told not to tell anyone inclduing the fbi?

This is just further proof feinstein is a liar who doesnt care about the truth and sought to only use an alleged sex assault victim as a political pawn.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: seeker1963

Who is he and why do you guys keep bringing him up?

If hes not on the news then I think there probably isnt much to the story. Another Seth Rich kind of thing or a Michelle is a man or Obama is gay kind of thing.

Yes ellisons accuser must be lying.

#metoo, amma right!

and eta;

thank you for admitting that you are so entrenched with the msm, that anything they dont report on cant be true.

If the media decides to not give air time to ellisons accuser, she must be lying to you.

Very sad, but seeing your post history, not surprising at all.

I implore you, look up ellisons accusers story, and come to your own conclsuion.

If you feel she is worth hearing out, ask why your msm isnt talking about it.
edit on 25-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Any sexual advance that is unwanted is sexual assault. Do not touch unless you have been invited to. Period.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

He's not in the news despite photographic evidence and medical reports that name him as the attacker.

No evidence though.

link   

In writing?

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

She is kissing him back. Dont be coy with this subject dude. Its not a joke.
No means no. Do not pass go unless you've been given the ok.. And if she changes her mind and says stop then the guy needs to stop.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Exactly. Ford herself came public because she said she worried someone in the media would figure out who she was.

Except she already told the media who she was and it would be impossible to find out who she was otherwise.

It's all lies.

link   
So if someone was a silly guy posting as a female, that would be sexual assault possible harassment?

link   

Did he ask permission before he kissed her?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join