It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO In Scotland Shot Down or in distress?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Nice job. ATS solves another one.
The UFO sites can just come here to have their content validated.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I dont think its a UFO , interesting footage

I just want to know what happened to all the UFO activity around bonnybridge in the 90's

where the hell did they all go

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Use to go there, Bonnybridge that is, back in the 90s, to stand around down at a little river/stream type place with a bottle of wine and a few birds. Seen some strange coloured lights in the sky in a kind of triangular formation but never paid much attention to them until the UFO stories broke back around the turn of the millennium.

All sorts of red and orange combinations, rather pretty if memory serves but that's was about it.
edit on 26-9-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 26-9-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I think that may be the same video?

you think?

why do you think i've posted it?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well personally I enjoyed the post and the video was very interesting to watch. If I had to choose, then I personally lean more towards 'some type of craft is expelling the material...'

Nonetheless, thanks for posting

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
What's funny about this one is the article suggests that at one point, a smaller object seems to fly off into the sky, after the "ufo" crashed. When it seems pretty obvious the pyrotechnics piece fell off, and the kite freed from the weight, went up.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Nice video. Saw something very much like this a way away in the sky near me recently - can see how they could easily cause confusion.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Aye it was mental , coming from Grangemouth and having friends in both Falkirk and Bonnybridge , I heard lots of stories. I remember going to a convention on UFOs in the Falkirk town hall in the early 90's with my mum and dad.
There were leading UFOlogists there talking about their findings. Was really interesting as I was always right into UFO's

Oddly enough I know mate who is currently writing script for a UFO based movie surrounding an encounter in bonnybridge!

Coming to a tv screen near you!

lol

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Looks like a pyrotechnic kite to me.
Like these.

Exactly !.They were having pyrotechnic fireworks for the upcoming new year event

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Looks like a kite I think.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Smugallo

Really?
Here in the States, they tell us that all you guys do is play golf....

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
They Mean To Win Wimbledon

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I live near Kippen and it is NOT "on the edge" of Ayrshire, It is in Perthshire.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

It is between Stirling and Loch Lomond. Agree, not Ayrshire.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
were there any other reports on this ? or was this the only one ?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Wow those kites are super cool.

It reminds me of when I was a kid on vacation on cape cod, my mom and I would go to the beach at night to walk at low tide and look at the stars.

On windy nights I would fly my kite with glow sticks(chem lights) so we could see it in the darkness, and one time this couple came running to the beach and they ran to my mom that was a bit away from me pointing up at my kite.

They thought it was a ufo because it just hung there and had very bright green, blue and pink lights. They were safely mistaken but hung out for a bit and enjoyed the nighttime ocean with us.

_________

Back on topic
_________

This video is pretty neat but I wonder why they cut it when they did. When videos end like that it screams there is a simple examination, the blue light and the swinging light ahead of the sparks reminds me of something flown in the US, so it might be an aircraft having some issues

What ever it was I'd love to see the rig that is responsible for the light show.

edit on 4-10-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

I live near Kippen and it is NOT "on the edge" of Ayrshire, It is in Perthshire.

Having just checked again, you're right, but it's close enough, lol,

Still, not a UFO, but Aerosparx,

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join