It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Christine Blasey Ford present her internet records as evidence?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

hmm - one has to wonder why dr ford does not seem to have been perturbed in the slightest by justice kavannaughs promotion to the : DC appeals court

IDK, do you think the appointees to the DC appeals court show up on TV every night and day?

Is it not possible that when his name and face became plastered on the tv night and day for a possible seat on the nations Supreme court that she thought that maybe she should say something?

Honestly I don't know if something he did as a teenager should preclude him from being seated, That's not my job or my decision to make.

Isn't it funny though that the repubs had a list of what 65 former classmates ready to swear to his character in like a day. Kind of like they knew this might come up and were ready for it.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: BrianFlanders

" I don't think this is a fair question. "

Yes It Is . Destruction of Incriminating Evidence that Could Unveil a Truth about Her Motives behind this Revealization Is a FAIR and Legal way of Corroborating Her Story .

Frankly, I don't know why people feel comfortable on Facebook in the first place. With everything that's going on, it totally makes sense that someone wouldn't want to deal with Facebook right now.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I think this Ford Woman may be a little Hulu.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

hi - please have the decency to actually read and comprehend dr fords claims

then read // understand my post

PS - justice kavanaugh was widley reported in the media :

source

thats prior to august 2015 - to attempt to filter out any connections to trump .

so i ask again - in light of dr fords claim - that justice kavvannaughs mere NOMINATION was causus beli for her to flee the country - why is there zero evidence that :

A) - she has done anything constructive towards leaving the US

B) - there is zero evidence that justice kavannaughs prompotion to the DC appeals bench caused her any anguish

top topics

<< 1   >>

join