It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Messeges About Assassinating Donald Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I would also like to ad that the pictures of Mohammad and pictures of victims of a hurricane are in no way subliminal. They show an act that has either happened as shown or show satire. The picture of Mohammad will not make people go out and try to make Mohammad take a dump.

Subliminal messaging (which is the theory written about in this thread) is a way to force someone's unconscious mind to accept the idea of what is being shown while playing on already existing biases one has. The provided link gives good information on how this works and why it works.

My theory is that the pictures of crosshairs shown over the President's face are there to manipulate people that already have biases against him, and whom may be mentally ill, into possibly acting. Perhaps the MSM just throws these things out there just hoping...or perhaps they do it because they know subliminal messages work. The fact remains that no other President in history has illicited such hatred and divisiveness in the USA. Because of this, I feel it is wrong to show such pictures just in case.

www.sciencedaily.com...

edit on 24-9-2018 by MrBuddy because: add link

edit on 24-9-2018 by MrBuddy because: rw

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Expect a visit from the secret service after posting that
3-2-1

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

If you believe that pics like this have the power to unconsciously get someone to kill trump than you probably also believe that a few russian bots on facebook can change how people vote right?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Good Thread. They have done this not only in images but words as well. Gov Brown,Cal most recently.

Go Amerks

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
As far as I know subliminal messages are not as inyourface as a crosshair on a target. Suicidal tendencies did a song on it discribing subliminal messages.

Flashing pictures on my screen
Shown too quickly to be seen
Does not register in my conscious mind
Propaganda of another kind
They're #ing with me subliminally!
They're #ing with me subliminal-ly!

Danger - Nightmare
Doomsday - Nightmare
Murder - Nightmare
Nightmare, Nightmare

Watching T.V. I start to cry
For no reason I don't know why
Could it be from messages on my TV
Which I'm getting subliminally?

Mind control the easiest way
Sponsored by the C.I.A
It's a weapon you cannot see
It's propaganda subliminally

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

If you believe that pics like this have the power to unconsciously get someone to kill trump than you probably also believe that a few russian bots on facebook can change how people vote right?

Pics like that are what advertisers use on a daily basis to get you to buy their junk. Subliminal messages do in fact work, this is not in dispute. So making them work on this scale should be no different. However, there are many more things to consider when it comes to assassinations of heads of State compared to buying a pair of jeans. This is why you never see it work on that level because heads of State are far more protected than the jeans section at your local Wal-Mart.

I've never seen an alien...this doesn't mean they don't exist. We've never seen someone be subliminally coerced into assassinating a head of State....this doesn't mean the possibility doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I was inclined to dismiss it as a one-off or an accident.

Now, not so sure. What we followers of Russ Dizdar know is that there are literally thousands of pre-programmed sleeper agents in circulation in the US. They were mentally broken as children and then their personalities split such that there's a "normal" dominant personality which operates during normal times, and a sleeper-killer sub-personality pre-programmed to wreak havoc on groups, targeted individuals and infrastructure that lurks in the individuals sub-conscious. The sub-conscious personality is programmed to take over the "normal" personality upon receipt of a pre-determined "cue".

The quintessential example of one of these sleeper-killers being "cued up" and set off to kill en mass is the Aurora CO. Theatre massacre.

That "cue" worries me. The "cue" can be literally anything..........even a photo in the NYTimes.

(post by Creep Thumper removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by ConfusedBrit removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Speaking of Metaphors , the " Deep State " Does Exist , trying to Destroy President Trump , and that Cat is Out of the Bag for All to See Right Now ........

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The left is pathologically angry.

All we can do is encourage those who protect the President and his family to be hyper-vigilant.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I see my subtle Jim Garrison joke went down like a zeppelin.

Apologies to whoever was offended - I should have explained the context.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I try and stay out of these forums because I don't believe in politics. It is a scam, It doesn't matter who you vote for. The president is not the ones calling the shots. Except for maybe Trump (is trying) and you see how that is working out don't you.

On topic. Either I missed the post or you all are from a different timeline if you don't remember the media poop storm when Sarah Palin did this and then Gifford got shoot.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

In my frenzy to post the thread, I had completely forgotten about that piece of the puzzle. Nice addition!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Honestly I think its just a metaphor I don't think its the media deliberately planting subliminal messages to activate Trump assassins or anything like that.

Admittedly its quite a poor choice but the phase "in the crosshairs" is used quite a bit in modern lexicon to describe a person who is under intense scrutiny and Trump is probably thee most scrutinised man on the planet right now.

It could be both.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

No, it's just that the left likes the Founding Fathers of reality, not the made-up inaccurate fairy-tale versions that you uninformed clowns imagine. The founding fathers that didn't want religion in politics and weren't even Christian themselves, as opposed to your made-up versions that were "good, god-fearing Christians." The Founding Fathers who built the country an such things as freedom to protest, as opposed to the imaginary versions that you pretend people are disrespecting by staging protests (when they protest they're disrespecting our country, which is built on a foundation of allowing everyone the right to protest, derp derp derp!) They like the Founding Fathers. they just like what they actually stood for, as opposed to the things you like to pretend they stood for.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join