It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grab your green hat, we are going streaking.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
What if one were gay? Underage? Or highly religious? Your statement seems to say that it is ok for a woman to flop her tits in your face unwanted..yet the other way round is implicitly wrong? Boy....are you are sexist.

a reply to: scraedtosleep

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

See you are assuming all breasts are equal! He may have wanted some of them but not all. It's all about perspective.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

That's not exactly her recollection according to the articles I have read. She stated to numerous friends that she didn't remember exactly who it was but THOUGHT it was someone named Kavanaugh.

The same people she discussed her accusations with have thus far, all denied her possiable recollection. It's a shame that we have come to maybes and possiable in relation to these accusations.

In her initial conversations with The New Yorker, she was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty.

I would think an F.B.I. investigation would be warranted,” she said.

She goes from uncertainty to an FBI investigation in 6 days, after 35 years. Amazing.

www.newyorker.com... aughs-college-years-deborah-ramirez

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Your statement seems to say that it is ok for a woman to flop her tits in your face unwanted

No it didn't.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It did to me. See the perspective thing. Ironic aint it.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I was in college in the 80's. I got flashed by a girl with huge boobs. I still can't look at a pair of headlights today without smiling. Oh the torture and anguish I have suffered over the last 30 years.

I have wrinkle marks from smiling so much when I think back and remember.

It's a good thing that I didnt' go blind over time....I just need glasses.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

If no one asked how would you know? You sound like you're reaching pretty hard in this thread...I hope you stretched first...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: SocratesJohnson
I am not saying any of the accusations are true.

It was funny to see people streak down the street, now you sexually harassed the whole street

But times change. Maybe back in the day a father wouldn't care if some guy put his dick in his daughters face while at a party. But if that happened to my daughter today I would not only hunt that guy down and beat his ass but I would also press assault charges....after I got out of jail.

I pay collage fees for my kids so they can learn. Not so they have to look at unwanted penises.

Then you better tell her not to go to any fun parties...

"omg a penis!" *faint*

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join