It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grab your green hat, we are going streaking.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
So know someone is saying Kavanaugh pulled out his junk at a college party.

I DON"T CARE.

Not sure what college is like now, but people used to go streaking. moon people, pulled out their junk, pulling balls out of the bottom of their shorts, flashing the boobies

When the stories were told on Monday, no one ever said, so and so sexually harassed the whole party by doing _________. That crazy SOB did that, you shook your head and laughed. Next party, the person was either told to keep their clothes on, or egged on to do it again. It was funny to see people streak down the street, now you sexually harassed the whole street

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Heading off to work for the day, and after reading this, can go to work happy and laughin'

I remember those days in the 60's, 70's..

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

It was such a statement.

I wore nothing but my MAGA hat.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
In before DB...

Penis.

....and why are we still talking,, I thought we were going streaking?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I am not saying any of the accusations are true.

It was funny to see people streak down the street, now you sexually harassed the whole street

But times change. Maybe back in the day a father wouldn't care if some guy put his dick in his daughters face while at a party. But if that happened to my daughter today I would not only hunt that guy down and beat his ass but I would also press assault charges....after I got out of jail.

I pay collage fees for my kids so they can learn. Not so they have to look at unwanted penises.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
A lot has happened and changed over the last 30 years.

The most significant... everyone needs a 'safe space' today.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I have already admitted that I also was in college I the 80's.

And I do have male genitals.

May God have mercy on my soul.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Just for you.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Those of us over 30 who need a safe space grew up, got jobs, and bought homes.
My safe space is a hundred acre wood- any unwanted penises will be shot on sight and buried in the back 40.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I have already admitted that I also was in college I the 80's.

And I do have male genitals.

May God have mercy on my soul.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
But times change.

I would argue that times didn't change, people got softer.

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Maybe back in the day a father wouldn't care if some guy put his dick in his daughters face while at a party. But if that happened to my daughter today I would not only hunt that guy down and beat his ass but I would also press assault charges....after I got out of jail.

I don't think there's a point in history that a father would NOT do that, to be honest. At the same time, those are things people find funny at parties, and it's not just the guys. I've been to plenty of parties growing up where women would hop up on a table and start stripping, or flashing their tits left and right. Hell, one time while hanging out with a bunch of friends I left the garage with one to snag some sodas, and when we returned we found out that the two sisters lifted their tops to ask the guys there if it was weird they had 2 different sized breasts. I was definitely jealous, because I had a crush on one of them. lol

The point being is that this is the sort of stupid behavior kids do when they break free from parental control. They go over-board, and yes it's ridiculous. No father would want a dick shoved in his daughters face, but many of them laugh when that stupid # happens. That's what's strange when they cry foul later in life, because back then they were amused.

We went from being able to have fun and laugh at stupid #, to now we can't do anything for fear of having our lives ruined at a later date. I'm honestly not sure why people want a world like this, but here we are.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: six67seven

Those of us over 30 who need a safe space grew up, got jobs, and bought homes.
My safe space is a hundred acre wood- any unwanted penises will be shot on sight and buried in the back 40.

Sounds like a party! Burying penises in the back 40 is my jam!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

those are things people find funny at parties

A person putting their genitals in another person face without permission is not funny.

Would you really laugh if you saw a guy doing that to a girl that was passed out drunk?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Anyone ever been to Nawlens for Mardis Gras? I was sexually harrassed by boobies 2-300 times.

People laugh at MAGA, but boys see this stuff and go huh-uh. Its the #notme campaign.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

While drunk?? Nope, that wouldn't fly with me, nor with any of the people I grew up with. We would make sure that person never came around again. That didn't stop them from flashing junk while they were awake, though, which is what I was mentioning. Not sure why you decided to make my examples far worse, unless you're just trying to paint what I said in a worse light. Just because those examples do happen, doesn't mean all of the examples are in the same category.

Besides, if you don't like it, then don't hang around those people, easy peasy lemon squeezey.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

You said this.

So know someone is saying Kavanaugh pulled out his junk at a college party.

But the accusation is that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away."

Little more than just exposing yourself to a group of random people. Or do you think this would be ok for guys to do at parties?

When you did it, did you touch any women's face with your penis? Would you have?

Again I say innocent until proven guilty but as you can see this isn't just about a person exposing them self.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I was so darn offended when the panty raid started at the top of the hill in San Marcos 73....and the girls handed em out the windows.....twas aweful to witness up close.....up close....yes and clammoring at their lodges....we were innocent then in those days in general and not a dorm was untouched Debby itbyGritbywasLantanay itbyHallloin itby 24-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 24-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Heading off to work for the day, and after reading this, can go to work happy and laughin'

I remember those days in the 60's, 70's..

I was naked in the early 70's- but that's because I couldn't keep my diaper on.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
In before DB...

Penis.

....and why are we still talking,, I thought we were going streaking?

Erm...

Does anyone have 50,000€ to spare for bail please?

I just took the title literally and am now festering in a French police station whilst being duffed up every 15 minutes or so with big black rubber truncheons...

I think it was the green hat that I made out of a latex dishwashing glove that got me here!?

Hhhheeellppppp....

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Anyone ever been to Nawlens for Mardis Gras? I was sexually harrassed by boobies 2-300 times.

Only harassment if you didn't want to see them.

Are you saying here on record that you didn't want to see those boobs?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join