It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser called classmates; admitted she wasn't certain if Kavanaugh was the offendor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's a damn shame man, usually you keep out the rhetoric/hyperbole and argue the content of any given issue.

You're in full pundit mode today though. Forgive me for not seeing how our country is hanging on the outcome of a Supreme Court justice most people can't even give any of his platform stances on.

It's a political pissing contest, we have them all the time.
edit on 24-9-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It's a good thing Kavanaugh didn't assault Beula Ballbricker from Angel Beach HS. She never forgets a tallywacker.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Do we want a republican or democrat on the SC? Or do we want someone who is going to follow the Constitution and therefore doesn't have a "platform" to follow other than that?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

It's a damn shame man, usually you keep out the rhetoric and argue the content of any given issue.

You're in full pundit mode today though. Forgive me for not seeing how our country is hanging on the outcome of a Supreme Court justice most people can't even give any of his platform stances on.

Because we are giving the largest victory yet to the antithesis of the concept of innocent until proven guilty; one of the strongest foundations of our entire country.

yes it has happened before, but never so blatantly.

Kavanaigh, his philosphy, his political party; all of that is a far second to the idea of allowing unsubstantiated allegations to be sat on and released purely for political reasons, for dems to declare his guilt before any evidence comes about, for many to claim the mere act of defending himself from these allegations is to show he may be guilty, for demands for the accused to speak before the accuser, for demands that the accused may not have counsel question the accuser.

For all of these reasons, and not Kavanaughs platform of the position he is nominated to, that is why this is so important.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476

Do we want a republican or democrat on the SC? Or do we want someone who is going to follow the Constitution and therefore doesn't have a "platform" to follow other than that?

That's not up for me to decide, but since you asked I would love a non partisan constitutional loving patriot.

I won't spread unvetted rumors till I get my why, but no, I don't think this one fits that bill. That said, Trump can appoint who he wants, it's how the system is set up.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

It's a damn shame man, usually you keep out the rhetoric and argue the content of any given issue.

Because we are giving the largest victory yet to the antithesis of the concept of innocent until proven guilty; one of the strongest foundations of our entire country.

How is one absolved of an accusation?

Is the American Public incapable of hearing testimony, weighing evidence and coming to rational conclusions?

"Innocent because we say so" seems to be the principle the GOP are adhering to.

An investigation and examination of evidence and testimony is all anyone is asking for.

The last SCOTUS Nominee was delayed by the GOP for a YEAR.

A few more days to clear up allegations that the GOP claim are clearly not credible or supported should be easy peasy and serve all involved, most notably the GOP and Kavenaugh, if the accusations are false.

Sidenote: Have you been following the breaking news this AM?

Avantetti sent a letter to the Judiciary alledging he is representing a gang rape victim involving Mark Judge and Kavenaugh.

He also claims to have multiple witnesses and evidence lined up.

www.vox.com...

edit on 24-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476

That said, Trump can appoint who he wants, it's how the system is set up.

With the advice and consent of the Senate.

Don't forget that part.

It's the reason Merrick Garland never got a hearing for almost a year.

Whether Kavenaugh is confirmed or withdrawn, the Senate shares a large chunk of responsibility.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

“It's worth noting that Ronan Farrow and Jane Mayer could not confirm ‘with other eyewitnesses that Kavanaugh was present at the party.’ It's also worth noting that this disclaimer was buried to the ‘10th paragraph’ of the Deborah Ramirez report. Lazy at best, slimy at worst,” Mediaite columnist Joseph Wulfsohn wrote.

the dems have even lost the msm with this wacky story

so then we go from this crap to the "high powered" lawyers story.....i bet the senate committee doesnt even give him the time of day

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

I only speak for myself.

I have been willing to give accusers the benefit of the doubt and want to hear them out.

However, delaying such as this is politicizing the accusation, and diminsihes its credibility, especially given how little evidnce there is.

The idea we have to just wait a little longer is absurd; this is clealry a stalling tactic, and you and everyone else knows it.

Thats why feinstein sat on the allegation for two months in the first place.

As far as avaenti, lets see what he has. SO far nothing.

How long should we hold up the process while money grubbing lawyers such as aventi claim to have women with stories on kavanaugh.

If its twenty more accusations, each consulting with dmeocratic lawyers and spaced out a week apart, should we wait until an investigation is done into all twenty?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

For the record: the alleged sexual assaults by Judge Kavanaugh are unfortunate and, in my opinion a distraction from the tre reason this man is disqualified. While I personally believe these women and is in keeping with my experience with, prep and frat boys (and they remain boys all their lives), this was a poor tactic from the opposition. I think the 'innocent until proved guilty' tradition is important to uphold in all cases.

The problem with this nominee is that he can be proven, with documentation, as a perjurer. He has repeatedly lied under oath to the Senate judiciary committee and that is a crime and he should not only be denied this seat on the Supreme Court but removed from his current judicial seat.

Yes, his perjuries have not been proven in a court of law; but with the extent of the objective evidence he should be charged and tried.

To paraphrase Shakespeare "A Supreme Court judge needs to be beyond reproach".

I don't care about picking these women's stories apart - when has a 'man' ever believed or listened to a women?

But I do care that the man is a lying ideologue.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

I don't care about picking these women's stories apart - when has a 'man' ever believed or listened to a women?

Yepo you are right.

Men are evil who never believe women.

You got us

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

And even left leaning vox consulted legal scholars that said kavanaigh didnt committ perjury.

www.vox.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Perjury , Defamation of Character , Liable . All Serious Charges this Women is Facing if Her Story is Proven False . Think She better " Lawyer a Bit More Up " for what is Surely to Come Now ..........

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Funny how he only sexually assaulted Democrats.....

Yes, rather strange isn't it.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Bluntone22

Democrats that become drunk at small parties and study psychology in college...

And need intensive sessions in order to remember that it was him who touched the dolly in the bad place ...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

the nyt has stated the lady making the accusations called up her old party buddies and admitted she couldnt make a positive id on the penis either

They need Ms. Ballbracher.

I'm sure she can positively ID Rodriguez's errant tallywacker.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Bluntone22

Democrats that become drunk at small parties and study psychology in college...

And need intensive sessions in order to remember that it was him who touched the dolly in the bad place ...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
It's a good thing Kavanaugh didn't assault Beula Ballbricker from Angel Beach HS. She never forgets a tallywacker.

Oh I'm not the only one. You beat me to it!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

I'm a woman, and I don't believe them.

The most I will say is that I believe that something may have happened to them, but the stories are sketchy enough that I don't believe that Kavanaugh was a participant in them.

Nothing about them adds up, and it really looks bad for you when none of the people you name as being there to have seen what you say happened, will back you up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join