It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser called classmates; admitted she wasn't certain if Kavanaugh was the offendor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
To me this is the most serious flaw in the second allegation.

5. Ramirez contacted her former classmates, asking about the incident, and admitted she was not sure that Kavanaugh was the male who exposed himself.

The Times' report states:

Ms. Ramirez herself contacted former Yale classmates asking if they recalled the incident and told some of them that she could not be certain Mr. Kavanaugh was the one who exposed himself.

www.dailywire.com...

(I would have linked the Times article, but its behind a paywall for me)

Now think about what this means.

For 30 something years this woman never goes public with this.

She sets through most of the conformation hearing of Kavanaugh without going public.

Now we know she is someone who is a democrat and probably doesnt want Kavanaugh on the court.

So she starts calling former classmates, asking about this incident, and she admits she is not sure if Kavanaugh was the guy who did this.

SO that means after 30 something years, she is still not sure if Kavanaugh did this. Apparently no one she called was able to say they saw Kavanaugh do this.

Then after setting with a democrat lawyer for 6 days, she has an epiphany; now she does remember it was Kavanaugh!

I am sorry, but that is beyond my limits of belief.

You dont go for thirty years not being sure of who did something, and then sit with someone who has a vested interest in blaming one person, and suddenly have an epiphany that indeed, that person the lawyer is trying to get you to blame is in fact the offender.

This is the single most damning thing in this story.

How any reasonable person could beleieve this is beyond me. The woman should have been truthful, and said "I wasnt sure if it was Kavanaugh, and still am not, but it could have been and he should be questioned about it"

That would have been more reasonable. But that wouldnt have been as politically useful to the democrats, so their lawyer helped her "remember" after 6 days, and now they have an accusation they can use to delay the conformation again.

This is disgusting behavior that is putting the country on a very dark path, where accusations are all that is needed to ruin lives and control politics, even if there is no proof whatsoever.

And it is damaging real victims of sexual assault, as people will start to question any accuser based on this politicization by the dems.

Every single person, even trump or kavanaugh haters, should reject this.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

"To me this is the most serious flaw in the second allegation."

Don't worry about it. By the end of the week probably we'll have a dozen more women to choose from.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

SO that means after 30 something years, she is still not sure if Kavanaugh did this. Apparently no one she called was able to say they saw Kavanaugh do this.

the dems dont care
they have no integrity left, they gave it all to barak and he didnt have any use for it

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Yeah, no, sorry, I'm 39 years old and I remember the names of the people who did bad things to me. Those things never leave you since the brain likes to hold onto traumatic stuff like that. I'm just not buying it.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I am sorry, but that is beyond my limits of belief.

This whole thing is beyond belief. This only solidifies the fact that it's not just democrat politicians that have lost their marbles, it's actually the democratic party as a whole. The one you sit next to on the train; the one you banter with on the internet; the one sitting next to you in class. (sure, I'll give you that there are few here and there that still might have a level head -- but the lunatics are a dime a dozen)

Truly, a sad state of affairs.

TDS IS FREAKIN' REAL!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Democrats so focused in Kavanaugh that forgot attacking Trump.

Hahaha..., someone knows how to mess with democrat minds.

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Funny how he only sexually assaulted Democrats.....

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

LOL

That made my morning !

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

he had a litmus test
he was a pioneer in that field

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Well it's college after all.

So if they weren't dems going in and they were mentally soft, the brainwashing worked, and they were dems when they left.
edit on 2141x6721America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago9 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Democrats that become drunk at small parties and study psychology in college...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

"After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh..."

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Amazing.

I still had a small piece of belief that some of these women were telling the truth. Or at least a small part of it.

It's all gone now. I can't believe people are still supporting this party. I can't believe people are OK with this.

Trying to ruin the life of a renowned judge just to push some agenda should be enough reason for you to walk away from this # hole that has become the Democratic party.

If you don't then you're complicit with it and should burn in hell with all of them.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
A few more things to consider.

This story was written first in the New Yorker, by ronan farrow, who is best known for breaking the weinstein story.

Now we are starting to see even msm outlets question this story.

What sort of damage will this do the Ronan farrows credibility, and the #metoo movement?

edit on 24-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

What sort of damage will this do the Ronan farrows credibility, and the #metoo movement?

why would it damage his credibility?
he included in the story attempts to verify the womans claims and could find NONE.
it appears he has completed a pretty thorough investigation and found only bs claims from decades ago.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Then we have the matter of how to judge exposing oneself in the grand scheme of things.

I was mocked by kavanaugh detractors for bringing up the cory Booker story, where he admitted to groping a drunk girls breast after she shoved his hand away.

Despite the fact I was only pointing out that many of the dems standards would call that assault, I was told this is just normal guy and relationship stuff.

How does grabbing a drunk womans sexual areas after she shoved you away compare to exposing yourself in front of a drunk girl?

Will cory booker push this second allegation as a big story, and will he explain to us all how this makes Kavanaugh a monster that shouldn't be allowed to be on the court, but what he did is perfectly fine and he should be allowed to continue being a senator and run for President?

Of course we know many dems do not care about the double standard, because their primary concern is not the alleged victims; they are merely using them as political pawns.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Forty four years ago a hot, blond cheerleader named Cathy redacted, pulled me behind the bleachers at a local high school football game. I can't remember exactly where or when, I think I was a Sophomore. She then held my head in her hot little hands, and forced her French kisses on me roughly. I tried to protest but no one could hear me because of the game. I felt so used.
I hope Cathy and her family are now rich, if I can find her, I am going to sue her ass off for destroying my life. On many a cold, lonely night I have had to relive that horrible memory.
See how it works? The liberal me too movement should be listed under a another level of Bull S#!t, because thats what it is.
edit on 24-9-2018 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2018 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I wonder if the democrats have stopped even for a moment to consider how this all makes them look, not just among democrats and liberal voters, but to all critically thinking people?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

why would it damage his credibility?
he included in the story attempts to verify the womans claims and could find NONE.
it appears he has completed a pretty thorough investigation and found only bs claims from decades ago.

Right and real journalists dont report bs claims if they cant back them up.

If they did, then Obama having sex with larry sinclair would have been all over the news. Instead, it wasnt even on fox.

But that story was ignored rightfully because it was just an allegation with no evidence to back it up.

(oh and because it was Obama, and it was not allowed to criticize him with something like that)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Can you repeat that ?

This time, say it slower

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join