It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, You Cannot predict the Future.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The Japan EQ in March of 2011 was factually predicted by an ATS member 1 month prior to the event.

Found it.
Dream of Japan EQ that was predicted by an ATS member

Seems like there was also another prediction of an EQ that happened. This EQ is different than another one someone posted that happened.
edit on 14-10-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Not really. He posted that he had a dream about this after it happened. If he would have posted about his dream before it happened you'd have a better example.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I had a dream about 3 strippers, a cattle prod and a jar of olives.

There was Velcro and I was crying.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Not really. He posted that he had a dream about this after it happened. If he would have posted about his dream before it happened you'd have a better example.

Go look at the date when he first posted it. One month before it happened. Yeah it was in a dream. A prophetic dream.

Posted in
February 2011, happened in March. Feb. comes before March.

edit on 14-10-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Sorry, I mis-read the dates, you are correct.

(post by DreamerOracle removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

And sure as hell can't predict the past.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think there may be a distinction between someone predicting general events that other people will experience (like the World Trade Center attacks) and things that have a direct and immediate effect on themselves. And of course it's by no means 100 percent, or people wouldn't get killed in accidents. (Or maybe it's better than we think or there would be 100 times the number of people getting killed in accidents.)

With all of the anecdotal stories I've heard over the years about freaky "coincidences" people have experienced that seem like future predictions, I have to wonder if our brains might have a few leftover Neanderthal neurons that can detect variations in patterns of activity that are essentially reflecting back at us from the future. (I've seen this at the beach. The waves roll in with the tide, then occasionally a pretty good sized wave will roll back out.) And it we're able to contextualize it because it's personal. Odd predictive phone calls. Finding somebody randomly in a big city. Taking a different route home for no reason only to have a plane crash on the highway where you would have been. Stuff like that.

I sometimes also hear the argument, "Well, if there are people who can do this well, why aren't they winning in Las Vegas?" For one, how do you know they aren't? If I had the ability to predict the outcome of a dice throw, it probably wouldn't take me long as a child to learn how to conceal that ability. Win enough to be satisfied. Lose enough to not draw suspicion. Ask the gangsters in Las Vegas if they believe in ESP and precognition - hot and cold tables.

I know what the hard data suggests, but I also know that when you're dealing with something where the activity itself is a bit less defined or more subtle than usual then the data is not necessarily going to be an accurate reflection of the reality of the situation.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
And sure as hell can't predict the past.

The past is not as predictable as you might think. Heroes become evil. Villains become saviors. Somebody you thought was your daddy turns out not to be your daddy after all. "Oh, well, that's only because we learn new information and change our attitudes toward it." So what's the difference?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I couldn't even predict this thread coming back from the past.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I couldn't even predict this thread coming back from the past.

The predicting game is a tough one. I know that sometimes when I get deja vu I'll purposely try to do something odd or unexpected to "break the moment." I suspect that a lot of people do the same thing. They may see something coming up, and then they'll try to stop it. And they succeed! So, in a way, they were wrong in that the future thing they saw didn't happen, but they were right enough to take steps prevent it. Does that classify as a hit, or a miss?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

That's a great thought process. I would say that if it gets to the point
that they have to prevent it. They were right in their prediction.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

There is zero scientific proof that anyone has a supernatural ability to predict the future with any kind of accurate and consistent results. So that means that actually no, dreams are predicting the future, neither are tarot cards, tea-leaf’s, mediation or even munching on some funky mushrooms. It has never been scientifically proven that anyone possesses such supernatural abilities.

Show me some actual scientific evidence, some solid study that can be replicated, is peer reviewed and has been published by a credible organisation. Actually prove paranormal premonition is possible.

My 2 prong reply is as follows:

From OP : NoPerson Has ...supernatural ability to predict the future
From page 3 : NoPerson Can ...prove paranormal premonition is possible

Author changing-the-Goalposts (Supernatural Vs Paranormal) talents or abilities

there is a major difference between Supernatural and Paranormal

ALSO->

I myself bury some personal future knowledge items or facts in some of my post replies (over 15,000 posts to others)

the latest i recall is my pointing out that there's a cadre of core 3rd Reich Nazi's who direct the Shadow Government by leadership in non elected positions in Agencies/Departments/private Think-Tanks and other positions which influence the 3 branches of Government USofA…

...and the code-word for this faction of the ShadowGovernment is Wolfgard / Wolfgang ~not certain of code name~
who have secretly left their group 'signature' on various misdeeds like theGrassy Knoll of Dallas infamy, or like the Anthrax-in-Mail that followed the 911 attack by 7 days, or like the murder of Justice Scalia with a pillow over his face as a 'signature' to the Intel & need-to-know-crowd...

the Illuminist/Nazi's/Globalist/Spiritism Arm of the Secret PuppetMasters have a long list of 'signatures' left to identify Their work thru all parts of the USA culture and experience which includes 'Space'

my knowledge is from trance works... a source outside of the natural reality but not Super-natural or even para-normal...

like Ripley 'challenged' Believe It Or Not

edit on th31156589190115582019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Just leave this..... about ..... here shall we.....

posted on Dec 16 2017 @ 05:34 AM

Hi ATS,

DB: Terrorist Attack, World Financial Crash, Conservatives out of positions of power. Events unfolding in that order.

Results: Sri Lanka Bombings, Negative Interest Rates, shrinking economies and of course the biggy Theresa Dismay Resigns
In the early part of 2019, I even got to watch her write her resignation speech emotionally charged, that is how confident I was it was imminent at that point.

posted on Dec 16, 2017, @ 05:34 AM"So my latest being for anytime around 2019/20/21... late 2019, during 2020 or early 2021."

There are more Tories to go and the crash although started will not be in full effect for another 26 weeks due to efforts by the banks to shore up the markets making that fall very, very bad indeed. Great Depression 2.0... America collapses utterly by 4th July 2022. Plus don't forget that summer 2024 Doomsday whether it be Climate-driven Earthly or Cosmic Driven CME or other(Kill Shot) or even World War at this point it's still a mystery but most of my predictions are climate and extreme weather based with the odd splatterings of war and economical dives thrown in at the moment.

edit on 27-8-2019 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Results: Sri Lanka Bombings, Negative Interest Rates, shrinking economies and of course the biggy Theresa Dismay Resigns In the early part of 2019, I even got to watch her write her resignation speech emotionally charged, that is how confident I was it was imminent at that point.

You predicted a terrorist attack. Well done.

You predicted Theresa May resigning. Who could have seen that coming, eh?

Pope to remain Catholic?

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

There is zero evidence to support precognition, there is zero evidence to support any human having the ability to have visions/dreams that accurately precept the future.

Unless you can prove otherwise the above remains a fact.

Sure there are some who can look at events in the world and make educated guesses but thats not quite the same, I can predict for example that Boris Johnson won't last a full year as PM, because I had a dream, there will be a major terrorist attack in France in before the next celebration of Jesus H Christ's resurrection and that the global economy is going to collapse because of the satanic influence on our politics in the next two years it just depends. That is just good guess work with some mumbo-jumbo BS in the mix in to make it sound like am predicting the future.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
A very intelligent man proclaimed, one thing I know for sure is that I know nothing, it would seem this thread is full of people that know everything they have evolved to the pinnacle of their being and what they think is truth..... Thats hilarious!!
Confirmation bias leads you along the path of your choosing, try shaking things up read something you wouldn't normally read or just read.
For many ATS is a place for people to come to satisfy their own defence mechanisms.

Predicting the future is something I have done, although it's more like I made it happen through concentrated belief. In other words if I never believed it, it wouldn't have happened.

You want proof then do it for yourself or don't... You do it anyway knowingly or not.

QD@93

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join