It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, You Cannot predict the Future.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
YOU NEED TO DO YOUR RESEARCH...

MANY EXAMPLES

My Trump predictions a peach... sorry I mean blessed lord naughty boy POTUS... Pervert. Of. Tremendously. Ugly. Sanctimony.

The sad thing is there are a lot of good people in America, oh well, I'm hoping for a symbolic outcome rather than what it portrays ..... 4th JULY 2022. CLOCK IS TICKING

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
Hi ATS, it's been a while but I'm still around...

Things have changed though, as I develop my abilities my DB's have also changed... I no longer have to sleep or be in REM to get them and they work in a similar fashion when wishing to intentionally look forward into a chosen subject.

My latest offering: I saw the Whitehouse and then Trump, his face was covered in soot... tears on his left eye had washed away some of the soot. Wether or not it's metaphoric??? I don't know but there it is.

Trump Tower Fire

So much of note there were two fires with one fatality.

just a flavor... DENY IGNORANCE
edit on 27-9-2018 by DreamerOracle because: fine tuning

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

So, let me start by making something very clear, there has never been a case on ATS of a single member prediction proving to be true and accurate.

Coming Massive Earthquake Off Japan

And that is just one.

This is just cause it is in my picture archive.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I have made three accurate predictions on ATS two about earthquakes and one about Russia "acting up" When they buzzed the English channel and England scrambled jets to ward them off.... the rest may have been misses lol but ive been very close many times just not exactly right on time and place so there's that...lol

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I predicted this thread ten days ago...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Not on ATS you didn't. No posts from you between the 9th of Sept and the 20th...

lol

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

My prediction is several more pages arguing over a point that you either believe or don't. Prognosticators have been around since man first walked upright. In fact its even in the bible in revelations. Ill save you time you time you can't prove its impossible anymore than someone who does a prediction can't prove it wasn't a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Don't let this thread die!

Come back and dispute what has been presented!

There is more.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Sorry dude.

Show me some actual scientific evidence, some solid study that can be replicated, is peer reviewed and has been published by a credible organisation.

Actually prove paranormal premonition is possible.

Not ohhh look at this picture or someone had a dream then it came true because thats not proof.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Yeah thats only proof that you can write vague gibberish....

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I predict there will be more prediction threads🤔

Blessings Indonesia

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Yeah, but you stated that no prediction on ATS has ever come true...

but there are many that have.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

My Prediction Won't Play Out Til 3/1/19.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

But it is proof.

It looks you right in the eye.

There are enough things like this out there that suggest it is very real,
but no one knows how it happens.

That is why they try to study it and it is often tested by collages and scientific studies are done fairly often as well.
Because they know it is real, but cannot figure out how and why it is real.

Why is that?
(you would say because it is not real)
even though many people experience it a lot.
Give mankind time to figure it out,
because I predict we will.

But hey, it is not up to me or anyone else to prove it to you,
you just simply stated that no prediction on ATS has never come true.
Which is wrong.

That was all I was pointing out.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I predict there will be many new year's resolutions that will not be realized... at all... ever... Finite!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Notice I try not to reply to the blinkered, I don't see the point. I have facts in my court, all you have is deeply ingrained shillery... Used to ignore shills or call them out for what they are... This is your call Shill... A Two-Sided Coin, trouble is they're both "tails" from a shill donkey. Maybe you should stick to politics and leave the metaphysical and Paranormal to the intelligent members of the ATS who wish to read it and not criticize things they clearly have no understanding of or the processes therein.

DENY IGNORANCE

It's time the Shills were ejected to bring back an ATS that's unbiased and like it used to be ...SHILL LESS and a beacon of Truth instead of the Republican Mouthpiece of the closed minded, blind, full of hate and bile it has mutated into.

I post for those I promised, not to you or your ilk... hope you enjoy what's down the road. Please ignore my posts/threads in the future, I predominantly ignore yours.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The Ancient Greeks contributed quite a bit to Western Civilization. Concepts of democracy, geometry, medicine, philosophy, logic, Socratic debate, art, literature, architecture. the list goes on and on but particularly important here is religious concepts that are considered mythology today but was very real to them.

Part of those religious concepts was fate. The idea that everything is written or predetermined and represented as knots on your thread of life administered by the three sisters of fate. Now if so many other of the Greek concepts being true and quite frankly self evident, fate doesn’t seem too far fetched albeit not exactly as described.

But if fate is already written, then what prevents a person becoming in tune enough to peek at the manuscript, even if only a glimpse? Or to see signs of a cascade of events that will lead to a conclusion. The idea of if you wear your lucky shirt to a party, you might meet your next girlfriend isn’t strange. So if you were to say I am going meet my next girlfriend at this party (a prediction) and wear your lucky shirt, it comes true. Or maybe your friend sees your shirt and then says you are going to meet someone as both of you are driving to the party.

You can then expound these simple interactions out to a series of events, to the girl gets with you and thus avoids hooking up with a jerk. The jerk feeling alone in the world decides to become more attractive by robbing a convenience store for cash to spend freely. In the robbery a gun fight breaks out and a stray round hits the driver of a passing car. The car crashes into a fire hydrant preventing the fire department from putting out a nearby fire. So someone at the party could see your shirt and suddenly say that the consignment shop is going to burn to the ground next week. Which seemed a pretty random statement at the time, but wow they “saw” the future.

So if fate is real, can you change it? Yes, if you can foresee an event that depends on other events to happen, then you can break that chain by eliminating or changing an event. That doesn’t mean that other things can’t happen to restore an outcome a little later. That was the theme behind the Final Destination films.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Here's a prediction;

Trump will not be impeached.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So, I had the audacity to make this point in a thread in this very forum recently and it didn’t go down well.

I got some nonsense along the line of, well it’s the dreams and predictions forum, if you’re not interested in dreams and predictions why are you posting. Well I am posting because this is not a safe-space for any kind of rubbish just to get flouted about with everyone building onto everyone else’s fantasies. I think it’s time some people who frequent this forum face some truth.

So, let me start by making something very clear, there has never been a case on ATS of a single member prediction proving to be true and accurate. That is to say there has never been a prediction that has accurately predicted what will happen, where it will happen and when it will happen. Sure, there have been a few very vague and broad claims made like “Something big is coming in the next few weeks” but anyone could do that and eventually be able to claim they have predicted it.

Then question then is this, why is it that with so many claims of people having the ability to predict future events, actual documented cases of it are so difficult to find. Well that’s because there is another harsh truth that needs to be stated.

There is zero scientific proof that anyone has a supernatural ability to predict the future with any kind of accurate and consistent results. So that means that actually no, dreams are predicting the future, neither are tarot cards, tea-leaf’s, mediation or even munching on some funky mushrooms. It has never been scientifically proven that anyone possesses such supernatural abilities.

Granted some can make a pretty good guess but that’s not the same as actually predicting the future. For example, I could predict, through my third-eye of BS that several members will get triggered by this thread and claim that actually, no, it is possible to predict the future. That prediction does not make me mystic-meg, it’s just pretty damming proof of the kind of ignorance that is rampant in this site.

I didn't see this thread back in Sept, but I can tell you you are absolutely wrong about no ATS member ever making a true prediction.

Back in March 11, 2011 the EQ in Japan was factually predicted about a year before it happened, and the month of march and the year of 2011 was told when it would be, the guy said it was a bad dream he had, and that it would be an 8.7 mag. 8.7 was the first official magnitude, but was later modified to 8.9 I believe.

This prediction wasn't a very long thread many months before it happened, but after it happened as the prediction said it was it became pretty busy, but nobody really freaked out or made the fanfare you would expect. It should have made national news.

I can't actually find this thread at the moment, and am hoping someone will remember and link it.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ha! Predicting is a real thing that is to say possible, accuracy is the tell all, specifics is where its at say for instance i predict an earthquake off the west coast in 1 week if it happens great i called it ....not really just a good guess! or if i say there will be a 7.0+ off the coast of Northern California on Tuesday Oct 16th 2018 starting at 400pm and extending to 435pm with massive devastation and it actually happens then who am i just some guy ? or a freak of nature it would imply that the future IS predetermined or is it just because i made that prediction in its specifics that it came true ?

lol its a good thing this is in the predictions forum but in the failed predictions thread because i win whether it happens/ becomes true or not. what i'm saying is premonitions have possibilities i find more personal premonitions to be more accurate than global Catastrophic predictions there's more variables at play.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: and14263
I think if you are looking for scientific proof the 'Dreams and Predictions' forum is probably not your best hang-out.

I am not looking for proof, I know that there is zero evidence to support the existence os supernatural premonitions thats the point of the thread really. Kind of annoys me a bit when people like to pretend that its real and shout down anyone who highlights that its total rubbish with zero evidence base.

there's zero evidence both ways. unless you can prove it's impossible, you're just being close-minded and all you're doing is derailing threads, making it impossible for people willing to accept something as THEORETICALLY POSSIBLE, to participate in peace without encountering your annoying attempts to kill all and every discussion you disagree with.

this is ATS. there are quite a few forums here, including this one, dedicated to discussing things that weren't properly documented yet. feeling bad here? go back to discussing politics. neither this forum, nor the internet in general, is your personal echo chamber.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join