It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brett Kavanaugh has calendars from 1982 that show he was out of town nearly the entire summer,

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
For the poster that said he doubted BK had these social calendars from 1982...

I bet dollars to donuts BK's mom had them. Mothers keep all kinds of stuff from their kids' childhoods...report cards, pictures they drew, things they wrote, awards they won, letters written and letters received, social calendars kept, vacation diaries, etc. etc.

I know one older woman that was going through a big box marked with her son's name and found a boatload of those little secret folded "love notes" girls used to send boys in the 80's.

Mom's save everything.
edit on 24-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: xuenchen
@Sookiechacha
@Sillyolme
@ anybody else

How do you two (or anybody) explain the font differences in the officially released "Letter" ?

(This should be good)

πŸ’₯😁πŸ’₯

WTF? The letter I read didn't have any font descrepancy. What the hell are you talking about?

Cite your source that the FBI (?) vetted Kavanaugh's calanders and where they state that they are authentic and unaltered!

Cite your source that proves the party happened in the summer of 1982!

Put up or shut up!

Well the first line of the first paragraph in the letter is a different font....

And 1982 and 15 years old is directly from her when she spoke to WaPo....

After so many years, Ford said, she does not remember some key details of the incident. She said she believes it occurred in the summer of 1982, when she was 15, around the end of her sophomore year at the all-girls Holton-Arms School in Bethesda. Kavanaugh would have been 17 at the end of his junior year at Georgetown Prep.

www.washingtonpost.com... of-sexual-assault/2018/09/16/46982194-b846-11e8-94eb-3bd52dfe917b_story.html?utm_term=.661546a5654c

She could only have been 15 for one summer.....

Are you sure about that? I'm to the point that I think liberal Senators would believe her if she said she was 15 two summers in a row. And sadly, I'm being 100% truthful.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
For the poster that said he doubted BK had these social calendars from 1982...

I bet dollars to donuts BK's mom had them. Mothers keep all kinds of stuff from their kids' childhoods...report cards, pictures they drew, things they wrote, awards they won, letters written and letters received, social calendars kept, vacation diaries, etc. etc.

I know one older woman that was going through a big box marked with her son's name and found a boatload of those little secret folded "love notes" girls used to send boys in the 80's.

Mom's save everything.

And there's no way Kavanaugh releases anything false.

Because he's already been a sitting Federal Judge of 11 or 12 years.

And still is until:
1. resignation
2. impeachment
3. PROMOTION

"Seems Kavanaugh is one of the few who has been 100% honest so far"

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Saw this in the Twitter comments of that letter NBC posted and it makes complete sense.

I will not testify in a car.
I will not testify near or far.
I will not testify in a train.
I will not fly in a plane.
I will not testify, here or there.
I will not testify anywhere.
There's no more for me to say can’t remember, anyway.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Apples to oranges. Here we have an entire political group of people believing a story of what might have possibly happened some time in the early 80's, who knows, she can't really remember. A letter that has holes and contradictions in it, and no witnesses. The accused has claimed he did nothing like that and now a calendar from his past, regarding that time frame, has surfaced and is written that he wasn't even around. Liberals are hellbent on ruining a man's life for no other reason than not liking him because Donald Trump chose him.

To these people, it's not odd that a letter randomly surfaced 36 years later, pertaining to a Conservative man about to be chosen for the Supreme Court, but it's odd, convenient, and strange that this Conservative man has evidence that his accuser is lying.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

originally posted by: LSU2018
That includes my Nintendo Entertainment System that I got for Christmas in 1986 and the Super Nintendo I got for Christmas in 1991.

So do I. In fact, I think my sister still has our Atari 2600 that we got in the early 80s for Christmas.

I also still have some of the textbooks and notes I took when I was in college 20+ years ago.

Exactly. There's no telling what I'd find in my parents attic regarding stuff from me that I did until I moved out 20 years ago.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

In 82 people didn't use Google calendar they had actual calendars. He doesn't need to remember what friends he was with where he was to have a calendar saying he was not in the area the alleged event happened.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

In 82 people didn't use Google calendar they had actual calendars. He doesn't need to remember what friends he was with where he was to have a calendar saying he was not in the area the alleged event happened.

It's funny that so many dont understand that people used to keep all paperwork at their house for the most part.

I mean just think about doing your taxes....how much paper that alone took was insane.

Folks that grew up in that era with parents from the time before understand it. My mom still writes everything on her desk calendar. You can see when her hair appointments are and when she is going to book club or bridge. And yes....she keeps them. Still has them from when I was 6....and I am 41.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
hmm.. sometimes I find calendars from a few years back if I stash it somewhere and forget about it. Saving a calendar from 36 YEARS ago? I can only assume he saves his calendars from every year? How weird. But if true, it's true.. seems way too convenient however.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Imagine if Dr Ford came out saying she had a calendar with "raped by Kavanaugh written on it".

These same people in this thread would cry wolf for days. lol.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
she should have done something when it happened bringing something up 35 years later IF it happened is just ridiculous

the guy was probably a total moron as a teenager/ early 20 year old like every single man on the planet in the modern world

cut the crap already

So not only do you fail to understand why women for the last century have been in fear over coming out with claims as such, you actually re-inforce why they have been by slandering her without any proof.

Secondly, you then go onto claim "rape" is just a teen moron and "cut the crap".

I really hope you don't have children, for their sake.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Democrats and the mainstream media are really upset that Brett Kavanaugh and his wife are going to appear on Fox News this evening at 7 p.m. Eastern. They are already accusing him of obstruction!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

His accusers have gone running to the media. No reason why he can't as well.

Rather, it seems to me that the Dems are just worried what he might say and that the American people, particularly the conservative base, just may believe him.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Brett Kavanaugh has calendars

Oh crud, This will not end well...

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

If they can bring out fake accusers, he can bring out his calendars!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Imagine it, there once was a thing called a DIARY.

Kids these days, call them blogs. Or facebook, now.

But there once was a time when people wrote things down in a book they kept secret.

Calendars? No one ever keeps a calendar, they're too busy on youtube, twitter and instagram to care what they're doing next week.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Topeka1957

False. Fake accusations and lies are what hurt women coming out.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Topeka1957

If she did how would she not know when it happened?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Calendars have been thoroughly vetted and authenticated.

😎

So, all you have to say is that they've been vetted and authenticated, and they are. Who are you and why should I trust what you say? Oh yeah - the guy who posts nine pro-trump threads a day because he's either unemployed or a paid shill. Not buying it buddy. Try again.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

edit on 26-9-2018 by andrewh7 because: .

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join