It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brett Kavanaugh has calendars from 1982 that show he was out of town nearly the entire summer,

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

She could only have been 15 for one summer.....

So, you are using clues to try and solve......what?

You link doesn't work, but I was able to find the article.

Speaking publicly for the first time, Ford said that one summer in the early 1980s, Kavanaugh and a friend — both “stumbling drunk,” Ford alleges — corralled her into a bedroom during a gathering of teenagers at a house in Montgomery County.

I don't have a quote from Ford, just a summary from the reporter. But, let's say that the party did happen in the summer of 1982, when she was 15. Let's say we know that. Was the party before or after the 4th of July, Labor Day?

Where I'm going with this is, how can Kavanaugh's calendar exonerate him if we don't know when the party happened? Even if the calendar is authentic, we don't have dates to line up.

edit on 24-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not the one who claimed that the FBI vetted and authenticated Kavanaugh's calendar. You are. Put up or shut up!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Truth is what you believe to be true. Something can be absent of facts and still be truth. But the absence of facts makes it not true. And because you don’t believe in something doesn’t mean it isn’t the the truth to others.

Case in point, planes hit the twin towers on 9/11. This is true. It is fact. Can be proven over and over. Some say controlled demolition is the truth behind the collapse. Others say loss of structural integrity from plane impacts and fires is the truth. Depends on what is believed.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lynzer
a reply to: Aallanon

His appointment calendar is not proof of anything, other than the appointments. Like he's going write 7:15 Committ Sexual Assault. Jebus, the lengths people must be working up in their mind to believe this bullcrap.

It's more proof than his accuser has.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Where I'm going with this is, how can Kavanaugh's calendar exonerate him if we don't know when the party happened? Even if the calendar is authentic, we don't have dates to line up.

That's not Kavanaugh's problem, though. First, we have to prove that the party even occurred, which to this point, is highly questionable given the witness claims. Second, there needs to be proof that the party happened on a date that Kavanaugh was in town, assuming the calendar can be authenticated. The burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused.

Although this isn't a court proceeding, without those two things, at least IMO, there's more than ample cause for reasonable doubt.
edit on 24-9-2018 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Calendars for one year? What sort of 17 year old makes a calendar of events for the summer, conveniently showing they were out of town for the entire year in quesrtion of a sex abuse scandal?

Does he have calendars for all the other years too?

Earlier this week, he said he had "no recollection of events from 36 years ago", but now he can conveniently show he was out of town the entire time.

He left town for the whole summer and couldn't remember this?

The calendar is too convenient, and likely a fake.

If he lies before #Senate, he should be automatically disqualified.

But you'll believe a random party skank about events she thinks might have happened 36 years ago? Just because they found his calendar from that summer doesn't mean he would have any recollection of what happened that summer unless HE found the calendar and reminisced.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

I'm just saying, without a date for the party, the calendar is meaningless.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Sure would be nice if the accuser could provide some evidence then wouldn't it?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

And if the accuser could provide a date for this party, the venue guest book could also be investigated for who was there. Imagine that, actual specific claims can provide information for a real investigation to determine if this accusation is actually true.

But, if it is not true, then it would completely explain the delay tactics currently being used here, wouldn't it? Delay any actual investigation since it wouldn't result in a finding in favor of her claims.

People are not stupid.

edit on 9/24/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not the one who claimed that the FBI vetted and authenticated Kavanaugh's calendar. You are. Put up or shut up!

But what about the font discrepancies in the Letter?

And yes, the FBI has vetted the "Calendars" (there's more than one).

💥🤪🤪💥

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So she's not sure of the year, but she knows she was 15 at the time.

Good thing she wasn't trying to be a math major hey lol?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

And without any dates, the claim is BS.

💥😃😃💥

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What we need the FBI to do is find out which summer in 1982 was she 15.

Once we get that settled, then we might be able to track down which year in 1982 she was 15.

Now I'm no Einstein, but I think this will take some time.

You and Grambler are on fire today! Legit had me laugh out loud half a dozen times.

Well done! Keep bringing that heat!!!!

Oh, and penis.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
I don't doubt that Kavanaugh has these calendars. Nerds will be nerds. I don't think he reached his level of success by being a disorganized mess.

Somehow, I don't think there would be nearly as many doubts if the accuser were to produce a 35 year old diary that contained an account of the incident.

She will miraculously find that Thursday morning under the seat of her car as she drives across the country to do battle with Da Evil Kav!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
wtf

I don't even have the last years calendar.

Who are you people that hoard calendars?!

My wife has calendars that go as far back as high school. She can look back 6 years, when she started her job, to see what days she had off so she can plan ahead if she has a holiday coming up because her job is spur of the moment when it comes to the less major holidays.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I don't think it is. As you say, we don't know the date of the party. However, if Kavanaugh can establish that he was out of town for significant portions of the summer, one very real possibility that must be taken into account is that Kavanaugh was out of town on the (unknown) date the party actually occurred (assuming it did).

This is why the lack of a date for the party is so important. Without knowing the date for certain, ALL possible dates for that summer must be considered.
edit on 24-9-2018 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Aallanon

He was a teenager... and has calendars.... sure he does. At seventeen my sons calendars were crumpled pieces of paper stuffed into the bottom of their locker at school. Give me a break. I raised three boys who had friends who were also teenage boys. They dont even have hardware they had back then never mind a calendar.
Apparently hes not only a sexual predator he is a serial sexual predator.

My mom still has drawings and Christmas lists I did and wrote as a child. Parents DO tend to save the things their kids did before moving out. Just because you don't doesn't mean Kavanaugh's parents didn't, and later gave to him in which he stored. It's a hell of a lot more believable than a random story from a random girl who is confused on the details of what she's accusing.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Artemis06
They dont keep calendars for thirty years. They dont even have the game boy or boom box or portable CD players or any other archaic technology they had back then forget paper products.
This is just a dumb story with no merit. Who is the source?

Eh, you just don't like the Trump appointee. Be honest. Because the things you say nobody has, I still have. That includes my Nintendo Entertainment System that I got for Christmas in 1986 and the Super Nintendo I got for Christmas in 1991.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
That includes my Nintendo Entertainment System that I got for Christmas in 1986 and the Super Nintendo I got for Christmas in 1991.

So do I. In fact, I think my sister still has our Atari 2600 that we got in the early 80s for Christmas.

I also still have some of the textbooks and notes I took when I was in college 20+ years ago.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

originally posted by: LSU2018
That includes my Nintendo Entertainment System that I got for Christmas in 1986 and the Super Nintendo I got for Christmas in 1991.

So do I. In fact, I think my sister still has our Atari 2600 that we got in the early 80s for Christmas.

I also still have some of the textbooks and notes I took when I was in college 20+ years ago.

Mmmm...Pitfall Harry.....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join