It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brett Kavanaugh has calendars from 1982 that show he was out of town nearly the entire summer,

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Aallanon

Did Christine Ford say when the party was? Did she say it was during Summer Break? The end of Summer? Spring break? What did she say?

You know about the side investigation by the Senate Committee right?

So why keep throwing red herrings all over the place?

You want the real story right? Or don't ya.

💥😄💥

Why not cite your sources? Your posts are not so credible that I'm going to take you at your word. Link me to the facts that show that this party happened in the summer of 1982.

Have you cited your source on the vetting of Kavanaugh's calendar? Nope.

Cite your sources! Put up or Shut up!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
wow, Kavanaugh and I both keep a generalized time-line of events....

I have a stack of calendars , well from 1997 to present (21 years)… where I note the events of the day or bills paid or things bought-on-line....just about everything that is unique or out-of-the-blue is noted on the larger date boxes I require of my calendars ---- I also note personal stuff/personal interactions---

these notes on wall-mounted, 12 month, daily calendars might just come in handy along with cell phone tracking to prove or disprove future BS or accusations leveled against me

I stack them (daily activities calendars) along with my yearly tax returns in my metal filing cabinet in the family storage room filled with clothes dollys & extra kitchen cabinets

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

@Sookiechacha
@Sillyolme
@ anybody else

How do you two (or anybody) explain the font differences in the officially released "Letter" ?

(This should be good)

💥😁💥

WTF? The letter I read didn't have any font descrepancy. What the hell are you talking about?

Cite your source that the FBI (?) vetted Kavanaugh's calanders and where they state that they are authentic and unaltered!

Cite your source that proves the party happened in the summer of 1982!

Put up or shut up!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
A calendar from 1982 as proof.......ROFL !

At least he has EVIDENCE from 1982, and not some slanderous story invented just to make people point fingers and wail.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

Does the FBI have to fact check everything for us now?

Who else can "vet" the calendars? The unsourced claim was that the calendars have been "thoroughly vetted and authenticated". Who else can do that, other than the FBI, who vetted Kavanaugh in the first place?

Shouldn't the FBI vet and authenticate those calendars, if they're going to used as evidence? Why wouldn't Kavanaugh want them vetted by the FBI?

No one is on trial.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

@Sookiechacha
@Sillyolme
@ anybody else

How do you two (or anybody) explain the font differences in the officially released "Letter" ?

(This should be good)

💥😁💥

WTF? The letter I read didn't have any font descrepancy. What the hell are you talking about?

Cite your source that the FBI (?) vetted Kavanaugh's calanders and where they state that they are authentic and unaltered!

Put up or shut up!

Well the first line of the first paragraph in the letter is a different font....

And 1982 and 15 years old is directly from her when she spoke to WaPo....

After so many years, Ford said, she does not remember some key details of the incident. She said she believes it occurred in the summer of 1982, when she was 15, around the end of her sophomore year at the all-girls Holton-Arms School in Bethesda. Kavanaugh would have been 17 at the end of his junior year at Georgetown Prep.

www.washingtonpost.com... of-sexual-assault/2018/09/16/46982194-b846-11e8-94eb-3bd52dfe917b_story.html?utm_term=.661546a5654c

She could only have been 15 for one summer.....

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
wtf

I don't even have the last years calendar.

Who are you people that hoard calendars?!

They are the ones who contradict those who are sure something something mandela.

This is one of those times, 36 years in the making.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

@Sookiechacha
@Sillyolme
@ anybody else

(This should be good)

💥😁💥

Put up or shut up!

Come on Sookie do your due diligence and open your eyes. Here is a Linked ATS post from the thread all about the letter. You can access the actual PDF image that Grassley publicly released. Zoom in even more if needed. The text does not have a smooth flow in many areas...especially for the initial areas that were redacted!
edit on 9 24 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
What the heck I have every single thing you mentioned.
I’ve been out of school for 11 years and still got crap tucked away at my parents from that time and if I don’t chuck it or their house dosent burn down it’s gunna be there for another 10-15 years till they move.

a reply to: Sillyolme

It's different when you raise 3 boys in a trailer. They crumple everything, lose gameboys and all sorts of stuff.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Except the female witness who has been a long time friend of Ford's also added that she has never even met Kavanugh in her life

Than how can she deny anything if she doesn't even know the guy?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

@Sookiechacha
@Sillyolme
@ anybody else

(This should be good)

Put up or shut up!

Flying off your perch won't help.

explain this:
.gov

😎
edit on Sep-24-2018 by xuenchen because: ✋💮

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: CynConcepts

Except the female witness who has been a long time friend of Ford's also added that she has never even met Kavanugh in her life

Than how can she deny anything if she doesn't even know the guy?

Because Ford said she was the other girl there.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

@Sookiechacha
@Sillyolme
@ anybody else

(This should be good)

💥😁💥

Put up or shut up!

Come on Sookie do your due diligence and open your eyes. Here is a Linked ATS post from the thread all about the letter. You can access the actual PDF image that Grassley publicly released. Zoom in even more if needed. The text does not have a smooth flow in many areas...especially for the initial areas that were redacted!

This post?

Actually you can get a better image view through Grassley's actual released PDF that he shared publically himself.

You will be able to see that it looks obvious that names were inserted and do not match with the smooth flow of text.

It's not my job, nor am I interested in following every cockamamie conspiracy theory posted on ATS and their links to Twitter and True Pundit!

So, the letter has a font issue. Nowhere in that letter does it state the party happened in the summer of 1982.

If you guys have evidence, further information submitted by Ford's lawyer or anyone else as to when the party happened, I'd be very grateful to get that link.

Ditto with a citation that the FBI vetted and authenticated Kavanaugh's old calendars.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

@Sookiechacha
@Sillyolme
@ anybody else

(This should be good)

Put up or shut up!

Flying off you perch won't help.

explain this:
.gov

😎

Cite your source that the FBI vetted and authenticated Kavanaugh's calandar.
edit on 24-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

@Sookiechacha
@Sillyolme
@ anybody else

(This should be good)

💥😁💥

Put up or shut up!

This post?

Actually you can get a better image view through Grassley's actual released PDF that he shared publically himself.

You will be able to see that it looks obvious that names were inserted and do not match with the smooth flow of text.

It's not my job, nor am I interested in following every cockamamie conspiracy theory posted on ATS and their links to Twitter and True Pundit!

So, the letter has a font issue. Nowhere in that letter does it state the party happened in the summer of 1982.

If you guys have evidence, further information submitted by Ford's lawyer or anyone else as to when the party happened, I'd be very grateful to get that link.

Ditto with a citation that the FBI vetted and authenticated Kavanaugh's old calendars.

I already linked and quoted the 1982 and 15 year old part for you, directly from her interview with WaPo when they outed her name.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It doesn't matter. The alt-left will claim he found that calendar and wrote those dates in while believing the girl who still has not an inkling of evidence and can't remember anything. Hell a video could surface of that night and we could clearly see that Kavanaugh wasn't there and the girl led the two boys upstairs by the hand and the alt-left would STILL believe her story and call Kavanaugh a liar. Liberals care nothing about Ford, her story, or the real truth. They only care about Kavanaugh not being elected.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What we need the FBI to do is find out which summer in 1982 was she 15.

Once we get that settled, then we might be able to track down which year in 1982 she was 15.

Now I'm no Einstein, but I think this will take some time.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I don't doubt that Kavanaugh has these calendars. Nerds will be nerds. I don't think he reached his level of success by being a disorganized mess.

Somehow, I don't think there would be nearly as many doubts if the accuser were to produce a 35 year old diary that contained an account of the incident.
edit on 24-9-2018 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That is still not a denial of what kavanaugh did.

You can't say someone didn't do something if you were not there to see it.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What we need the FBI to do is find out which summer in 1982 was she 15.

Once we get that settled, then we might be able to track down which year in 1982 she was 15.

Now I'm no Einstein, but I think this will take some time.

Go back further for the answer !!

Summer Place

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join