It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brett Kavanaugh has calendars from 1982 that show he was out of town nearly the entire summer,

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jim Scott
I have calendars from my entire college years, 1967 to 1971. I'm not too surprised that he has some calendars, and I am very sure that if he does have the calendars, he will also have corroborating witnesses. BOOM. Women perjured. They are probably delaying so they can practice their "acting" like they were hurt. Lawyers do that. Ask O.J. Simpson.

When I went to help my dad clean out my grandparents home when we moved them to our area I found 2 boxes of ledgers in the attic and asked him about them. These were from the 1940's and 1950's. Looked like professional bank ledgers.

They were daily accounts from his paper route that he made when he started delivering newspapers at 10 years old.

Believing someone kept calendars is easy to do after seeing that.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: babybunnies

The Calendars have been thoroughly vetted and authenticated.

😎

LOL
By who, the FBI?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malcador

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Malcador

originally posted by: Athetos
Sounds like you got busted a few times and got off, good for you there’s always next time.

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Look at you jumping to conclusions, aren't you clever...

Accusations are truth these days. No proof needed. What were you arrested for? I heard someone accused of that sonar far as I'm concerned you are a felon.

Accusations dont need no truth hey convict?

Feel better now tough guy ..

I always feel better after pointing out far leftist idiocy.

Thanks for asking!

Okeydokey..

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Malcador

Who’s “you guys”?

I’ve always asked for proof for pretty much everything on this site, much to the chagrin of many here..

As for pointing out far left idiocy

How about photoshopped sunglasses?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Did Christine Ford say when the party was? Did she say it was during Summer Break? The end of Summer? Spring break? What did she say?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Does the FBI have to fact check everything for us now?

Breaking News; but we can't tell you until after the FBI has checked it for truthiness.
edit on 24 9 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Did Christine Ford say when the party was? Did she say it was during Summer Break? The end of Summer? Spring break? What did she say?

Has she figured out how many people were there and what gender they were yet? Or how she heard Judge talking when the stereo was so loud people couldn't hear her scream?

Has she figured out that whatever country club they were supposedly swimming at would have a record of what members and guests were there that day?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Who else can "vet" the calendars? The unsourced claim was that the calendars have been "thoroughly vetted and authenticated". Who else can do that, other than the FBI, who vetted Kavanaugh in the first place?

Shouldn't the FBI vet and authenticate those calendars, if they're going to used as evidence? Why wouldn't Kavanaugh want them vetted by the FBI?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It was a bad time for the preppies , It's all in the past now...

Kavanaugh attended Georgetown Preparatory School as a teenager, along with future U.S. Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch

Georgetown Preparatory School is among the most selective boarding schools in the United States

Notable alumni

Brett Kavanaugh, ’83 – Supreme Court Nominee

Mark Judge, ’83 – journalist and author

- Wasted: Tales of a GenX Drunk memoir about alcoholism, binge drinking, and hookup culture at Georgetown Preparatory School

Analysts concluded that "Bart O'Kavanaugh" in Wasted was likely a reference to Brett Kavanaugh

God and Man at Georgetown Prep
binge drinking and hookup culture at Georgetown Preparatory School

Michael Bidwill, '83 – President, NFL's Arizona Cardinals

Brian Cashman, ’85 – General Manager, New York Yankees

Neil Gorsuch, ’85 – Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

Douglas Kennedy, ’86 – Fox News Channel correspondent and Son of Robert F. Kennedy

Christopher Kennedy, ’82 – Son of Robert F. Kennedy

edit on 24-9-2018 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
We will soon learn how many Senators have the rare (for a politician) ability to combine common sense and bravery.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So, you can't answer my question?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: projectvxn

Who else can "vet" the calendars? The unsourced claim was that the calendars have been "thoroughly vetted and authenticated". Who else can do that, other than the FBI, who vetted Kavanaugh in the first place?

Shouldn't the FBI vet and authenticate those calendars, if they're going to used as evidence? Why wouldn't Kavanaugh want them vetted by the FBI?

Nah all we need is for someone to claim the saw them and that's enough proof.

Who needs actual evidence these days?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Read someplace that the Kavinaugh family took holiday in Europe most of that summer.
I think most people keep their expired passports. If true, visas would be pretty good evidence.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Calendars for one year? What sort of 17 year old makes a calendar of events for the summer, conveniently showing they were out of town for the entire year in quesrtion of a sex abuse scandal?

Does he have calendars for all the other years too?

Earlier this week, he said he had "no recollection of events from 36 years ago", but now he can conveniently show he was out of town the entire time.

He left town for the whole summer and couldn't remember this?

The calendar is too convenient, and likely a fake.

If he lies before #Senate, he should be automatically disqualified.

dude... I'm 60 and my mom still has my homework from grade school
some people save *everything*

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

appologies - but justice kavanaugh is a idiot

untill his accusers make a definitive allegation - that he committed crime at location on date .

then he should keep his callender secret

all this has done is allow the cretins to modify thier tail

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Considering she said she was in her bathing suit, I am assuming it was summer.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

A calendar from 1982 as proof.......ROFL !

Last year (2017), I was pleasantly surprised to find my original report cards, hand created holiday cards, calendars, and a few (attempted) diaries of mine, from Kindergarten through the beginning of middle school (1977 - 1984), at my mother's house.

I know it's difficult for anyone born in the late 80s, through today, to grasp the concept of 'hard copies', but it is an actual real thing. Really! In fact, most Gen Xers are the offspring of the Baby Boomers, who were known to be 'savers' (aka "hoarders) of paper.
edit on 24-9-2018 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I don’t buy the Ford accusations, nor am I sure that they are really close to attempted rape even if they were... however I REALLY doubt there are many high school kids who save their colanders for 30 years..

You don’t even have your own long term storage space really..

Also the source appears to be a garbage site.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

He was a teenager... and has calendars.... sure he does. At seventeen my sons calendars were crumpled pieces of paper stuffed into the bottom of their locker at school. Give me a break. I raised three boys who had friends who were also teenage boys. They dont even have hardware they had back then never mind a calendar.
Apparently hes not only a sexual predator he is a serial sexual predator.
edit on 9242018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

May I remind you he was a teenage boy at the time. Not some friggin Rhodes scholar. and it seems he continued this into his college years with yet another girl.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join