It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brett Kavanaugh has calendars from 1982 that show he was out of town nearly the entire summer,

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Sounds like you got busted a few times and got off, good for you there’s always next time.

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Look at you jumping to conclusions, aren't you clever...

link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Truth is everything, she can’t proove anything in court.
Case dismissed then.

If you had experience with the legal system you would know truth is not everything, its nothing. All that matters is what you can prove.

Yes, and at this point, K has actual proof, hard proof, against a 36 year old drunken memory in which her list of other attendees she claims were there all dispute her claim as not happening. How is that more relevant than producing a calendar of that year which can show where he was, which actually can be followed up upon in the event of a trial.

That, to you, is laughable...only because it ruins your own political bias against him.

At least be honest.

link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Where’s the calander?

Oh and your source reckons there’s a photo of Ford where sunglasses have been photoshopped onto her.

Top notch stuff there.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well do you or do you not have experiance in the legal system.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

edit on 23-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

It has nothing to do with my political bias, its as simple as once an allegation has been made it has to be investigated. My opinion is this should have not been leaked to the public, unless they have proof he did something. I think this is another distraction.
edit on 23-9-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Where’s the calander?

Oh and your source reckons there’s a photo of Ford where sunglasses have been photoshopped onto her.

Top notch stuff there.

What year did this happen again? And which named witness corroborates it, or the 5, maybe six boys then add a girl back it up?

And how do you play music so loud that nobody can hear you scream but you can hear someone across the room talking? Go ahead....try what she stated with some friends. Hop in a room with a loud stereo, close the door and scream. Ask your friends down the hall if they could hear you. Then try talking to a friend in the room with it so loud that nobody outside can hear and let me know what words you can make out....

edit on 9/23/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Dear god.

July 2 – Larry Walters, a.k.a. Lawn Chair Larry, flies 16,000 feet above Long Beach, California, in a lawn chair with weather balloons attached.
July 9 – Pan Am Flight 759 (Boeing 727) crashes in Kenner, Louisiana, killing all 146 on board and 8 on the ground.
July 16 – In New York City, The Reverend Sun Myung Moon is sentenced to 18 months in prison and fined $25,000 for tax fraud and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

en.wikipedia.org...

Not only is Kavanaugh a serial rapist, he launched a guy in a lawn chair, crashed a plane and killed people, and captured Sun Myung Moon.

He's a MADMAN!

RUN!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What does that have to do with a calander no one has seen or supposed photoshopped sunglasses?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Dear god.

July 2 – Larry Walters, a.k.a. Lawn Chair Larry, flies 16,000 feet above Long Beach, California, in a lawn chair with weather balloons attached.
July 9 – Pan Am Flight 759 (Boeing 727) crashes in Kenner, Louisiana, killing all 146 on board and 8 on the ground.
July 16 – In New York City, The Reverend Sun Myung Moon is sentenced to 18 months in prison and fined $25,000 for tax fraud and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

en.wikipedia.org...

Not only is Kavanaugh a serial rapist, he launched a guy in a lawn chair, crashed a plane and killed people, and captured Sun Myung Moon.

He's a MADMAN!

RUN!

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

And, penis.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Because, penis.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

What does that have to do with a calander no one has seen or supposed photoshopped sunglasses?

As much as a person making accusations who doesnt know the year and named people who have no idea what they are talking about?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Krakatoa

a reply to: Krakatoa

Perhaps, but this claim in op is comedic at best.

Comedic? Baseless accusations of sexual assault are comedic to you?

Really?

Perhaps you should change your ATS name to "fearnothopeiswhatweneed"?

At least it would be more accurate a representation of your views.

Cut the crap, I'm saying the calendar as proof is comedic, if you can't understand something so simple how on earth do you function as an adult?

And hard evidence is less believable to you than a 36 year old drunken memory?

How do YOU function as an adult with such a warped sense of justice?

ETA: As for your request to "cut the crap"....I would never threaten to cut you, ever.

You want to throw the case out with such feeble evidence and you think I've got a warped sense of justice....right...

Feeble evidence is miles ahead of what his lunatic accuser has coughed up.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I have calendars from my entire college years, 1967 to 1971. I'm not too surprised that he has some calendars, and I am very sure that if he does have the calendars, he will also have corroborating witnesses. BOOM. Women perjured. They are probably delaying so they can practice their "acting" like they were hurt. Lawyers do that. Ask O.J. Simpson.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Sounds like you got busted a few times and got off, good for you there’s always next time.

Accusations are truth these days. No proof needed. What were you arrested for? I heard someone accused of that sonar far as I'm concerned you are a felon.

Accusations dont need no truth hey convict?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malcador

Accusations are truth these days. No proof needed. What were you arrested for? I heard someone accused of that sonar far as I'm concerned you are a felon.

Feel better now tough guy ..

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Dont need to see it. Someone said it's real and that's good enough for me!

What? You guys expect PROOF now? Since when? 5 minutes ago?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: babybunnies

Calender forgeries? I guess.

Depends on what the movtive of the accuser is. The woman who derailed Senate candidate Roy Moore in Alabama with a 45 year-old allegation, did it with a forged yearbook.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malcador

Feel better now tough guy ..

I always feel better after pointing out far leftist idiocy.

Thanks for asking!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
wtf

I don't even have the last years calendar.

Who are you people that hoard calendars?!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join