It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another woman brings sexual allegation against Kavanaugh

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

They do want delay. They want the appointment made after the mid terms when they may have a better chance of scuttling it altogether.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

...and any tactic is kosher to that? Just so long as it's your side doing those tactics?

That's the very real impression you're giving us here.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

By the way avenatti locked his Twitter because no evidence is coming to light.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

And will do anything possible to get that done, and you seem alright with it.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I doubt it but that might be part of it. I don't use Twitter so I am not that familiar with it, but can it be used as a limited access communication platform? That might be what he is doing at the moment.

As far as the political tactics around this appointment go, I just take it as it comes. Politics is a very unprincipled activity. Principles are usually advanced only as a smokescreen.
edit on 25-9-2018 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I doubt it but that might be part of it. I don't use Twitter so I am not that familiar with it, but can it be used as a limited access communication platform? That might be what he is doing at the moment.

As far as the political tactics around this appointment go, I just take it as it comes. Politics is a very unprincipled activity. Principles are usually advanced only as a smokescreen.

keep searching for excuses.

his account is set to private, so "only" his followers can see his tweets - that means 785 thousand people at this moment. yeah, limited access, considering the public interest.

here's the last public snapshot
edit on 25/9/2018 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Disgusting.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GramblerOh, I know how it works. I am already part of the "Problem", because I am a female, and will not blindly jump in and scream "I Believe them, I Believe them!"

Because I don't.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: GramblerOh, I know how it works. I am already part of the "Problem", because I am a female, and will not blindly jump in and scream "I Believe them, I Believe them!"

Because I don't.

Well unfortunate for you, your place on the progressive stack of the oppressed as a woman to these people is forfeited when you dont have the same ideology as them.

In fact, when a woman or black, or muslim, or gay, or insert any "oppressed" class strays from the ideology, they are often attacked worse.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Careful who finds out. You aren't allowed to think, they do that for you.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Good luck in any future political endevours, especially the SCOTUS.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Here we go again:

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

If that's true, and she's refusing to talk to Congress, then this is a non-issue, IMO.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
Here we go again:

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

If that's true, and she's refusing to talk to Congress, then this is a non-issue, IMO.

Unreal.

I have never seen so many accusers that refuse to tell their story.

How can anyone defend this?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Its gotten completely ridiculous. This is incredibly unfair and unjust to make these allegations and then not follow through.

I'm also seeing that the GOP is pushing for a floor vote this weekend or early next week. Seems they've seen enough, too.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Kavanaugh is widely suspected of being a key link in the chain that will create unheard of autonomy for an American president with unparalleled mob connections in the US and overseas.

What a fantasy! Trump will never be granted dictatorial power, but he will sure clean the crap out of Washington and I hope Kavanaugh will help. The Dems are giving Kavanaugh proper motivation to clean out the treasonous NWO shills.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Kavanaugh is widely suspected of being a key link in the chain that will create unheard of autonomy for an American president with unparalleled mob connections in the US and overseas.

What a fantasy! Trump will never be granted dictatorial power, but he will sure clean the crap out of Washington and I hope Kavanaugh will help. The Dems are giving Kavanaugh proper motivation to clean out the treasonous NWO shills.

You just said what he did but made it sound like a good thing!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
But hunt for skin walker is totes legit

originally posted by: Grambler
So i eoncourage everyone to read the story.

But to sum up, she basically says she was hammered, and groggy on the floor and the handed her a toy penis.

Then someone put a real penis in front of her and the gorup said kiss it, and she shoved it away.

She then remembers someone saying it was kavanaigh, and remembers him pulling up his pants.

A few people say they remember hearing about this, tghough no one said they saw it yet.

Several of the people at the party said its nopt true.

One woman who says she was debbies best friend says that debbie never told her of this, despite this being something they would have talked about.

But again, there is no proof, no eye witnesses yet to come forward, and kavanaugh and several others there deny this happened.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You can thank your God Obama for the Executive orders put in place that give Trump the powers he has. It'll come back to bite the Dems, just like the lynching of Kavanaugh can be repeated when the Dems get a president in power. Welcome to karma Democrats!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Because I don't.

Well unfortunate for you, your place on the progressive stack of the oppressed as a woman to these people is forfeited when you dont have the same ideology as them.

In fact, when a woman or black, or muslim, or gay, or insert any "oppressed" class strays from the ideology, they are often attacked worse.

That's when the genetic racism and sexism inherent in the Democrat Party since the 1800's shows its face.

Ku Klux Klan thy name is Democrat.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This would appear to authenticate the Ramirez complaint against Kavanaugh. Yale alumni were emailing one another about the story long before the Kavanaugh confirmation process started.

www.businessinsider.com...

New Yorker reporter Jane Mayer said Monday she and fellow story author Ronan Farrow discovered Ramirez's story in a series of emails among Yale alumni in July, months before Kavanaugh's confirmation process.

"The story broke overnight, but it dates back 35 years," Mayer told NBC News' Savannah Guthrie. "The classmates at Yale were talking to each other about it, they were emailing about it. We've seen the emails, back in July before Christine Blasey Ford came forward, and eventually word of it spread. It spread to the Senate. It spread to the media. And we reached out to her."

I have a feeling that Kavanaugh was such a serial abuser of women that the trickle of complaints about him is going to turn into a flood. The Republicans will always support a perv, so they will try to get him confirmed ASAP, before he is caught in the deluge.

Kavanaugh could be facing another accuser before long. Coming forward in these situations is a big decision since it will involve a considerable amount of disruption to one's life.

www.vox.com...

Investigators in Montgomery County have apparently spoken with either a woman or her attorney about allegations of sexual assault against Kavanaugh that date back to his senior year of high school.

Investigators have apparently spoken to multiple witnesses about the allegations.

A formal complaint has not been filed.

“Without a complaint, they cannot conduct a further investigation,” said Karem. “That’s the fulcrum.”

In Maryland, there is no statute of limitations for rape and attempted rape.

The county police and the Montgomery County prosecuting attorney’s office have said they would conduct an investigation into the case, if a complaint is filed.

edit on 26-9-2018 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join