It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another woman brings sexual allegation against Kavanaugh

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: ipsedixit

Now imagine that woman said you did it. Everyone in the dorm says you didn't. Her lawyer helped her remember it was you.

Are you going to confess?

seems the shoe is on the other foot now.....

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And if he does all that I stand with and believe survivors, he's guilty at the Time of accusation.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Now imagine that woman said you did it. Everyone in the dorm says you didn't. Her lawyer helped her remember it was you.

Are you going to confess?

seems the shoe is on the other foot now.....

Of course!

When its someone you dont like; guilty until proven innocent. The accuser must be believed!

But once you (not you as in shooterbrody but the proverbial you as in people who believe this nonsense) are the one being accused, its different.

You are a good guy! You have people that will back up you would never fdo this to a woman! Its not fair to judge you without you even knowing what the specifics are you are being accused of.

They say shut up, your defense of yourself proves your guilt.

The right thing for you to do would be to quit your job and exit public life.

All of the sudden, the idea of guilty until proven innocent seems like a bad idea.

But hey, screw kavanaugh right? I mean he seems like a bad dude, so we know he is guilty!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

kavanaugh has faced the senate already, and provided an interview in which he answered all the questions asked

i wonder will his "accusers" do the same?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

They may be lying but we can never know for sure so he has to be denied. Dem playbook.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I want her to allow them to get all her therapist notes copied from the source.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Personally I don't care about being "outed" if you want to put it that way. If I did, I would never have said anything. I'm sure that the ones who participated in the event in my university residence hope the subject is never mentioned again.

If one of them were a Supreme Court nominee, that person would undoubtedly be very apprehensive about the matter.

I'm just saying that what is happening in the Kavanaugh case, the behavior of those who come forward, or who have kept silent, or who deny it took place doesn't surprise me at all. It seems completely typical.

As far as Kavanaugh goes. I wish we could see the thousands of pages of documents on his career that have been withheld. I would rather that be evaluated before he is confirmed. However, this is hardball politics and the potential of a couple of decades worth of court judgments in the future, by a person perceived as a reactionary right wing jurist hangs over the future of the United States. People are going to play rough to stop this confirmation if that's what it takes.
edit on 25-9-2018 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Except you are now accused, the woman says you participated. What do you think should be the consequences to you?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You dont care about being outed?

Ok give us your real name, thye name of the place where this sexual assault occurred, the name of the people present.

Give us the name of your employer so we can tell them about you at least knowing of potential gang rapes and doing nothing about them

I mean you dont care, right?

Of course I dont want any of that info, I am just pointing out that you are not being honest.

I am glad you admit at the bottom that peole on the left will engage in hardball politics to stop his conformation./

You mean like weaponize sexaul assault?

But yep, you cant wait for mt hoonest avenattis new accusations!
edit on 25-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit

People are going to play rough to stop this confirmation if that's what it takes.

Thanks for admitting you don't care if it's true and you are fine with destroying his life because he dared to not follow your political views.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

People are going to play rough to stop this confirmation if that's what it takes.

Thanks for admitting you don't care if it's true and you are fine with destroying his life because he dared to not follow your political views.

Really,...that's what it comes down to, doesn't it?
As Chucky Schumer said: "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY".

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Really,...that's what it comes down to, doesn't it?
As Chucky Schumer said: "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY".

Yes this is the not so secret position of many of the democats.

They have no provblem using sex assault allegations as a tool, and it doesnt matter if they are true or not.

But trust them, they really care about women and sex assault survivors!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

lol.

I am being honest. I think people who have lived in this environment, university residence, will realize that everything that has been alleged on all sides of the Kavanaugh case, is likely true, or, more exactly, stated honestly. I don't think anyone is lying as a political dirty trick in this case.

The night the gang bang took place in my residence it is very possible that most people in the residence didn't even know it was happening. You have to have experience of that milieu to understand how that could be. This event happened at the end of a residence "social". Where I went to school it was like a house party in a four story apartment building, happening all over the building, with a lot of drinking going on and a lot of carousing and singing and running around and laughter, etc. It happened in one apartment late in the evening and it was going on quite furtively, no noise, no alleged Kavanaugh style hi jinks.

I'm sure there would be people who were in residence that night who would absolutely deny that the event ever took place.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

JUDGE KAVANAUGH: No. I had never sexually assaulted anyone, not in high school, not ever.

no, it is not likely true as the accused has refuted the accusation

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Of course you are not being honest that you have no fear of being outed, or else you would presnt your real name and the location of this potential gang rape.

But you know kavanaugh is most likely guilty, because you lived on campus.

Well thats all the proof we need then!

I know that you must be guilty, because i too lived on a campus!

This is so dumb, and you know it.

You post that there could have been people that were at the party of the potential gang rape you speak of that didnt participate or even know it happened

But despite you knowing that, you also know that couldnt have been the case with kavanaugh, and he is guilty and had to know it would happen

With not one piece of evidence showing kavanaugh did anything wrong, you know he is guilty because you lived on campus and new of a mass sexual assault and said nothing.

Heck avanatti hasnt even came out with any details of this gang rape and you know kavanaugh is guilty.

I hope no one ever accuses you of gangrape with no evidnce, and everyone assumes your guilt.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I think Kavanaugh is likely guilty, based on my own experience of a similar milieu and based on the statements of the various accusers in the case. He ran with a wild character in Mark Judge and what is being alleged is perhaps not typical but certainly not unheard of among the sorts of things that accompany excessive drinking and partying at university.

This could be a total smear of Kavanaugh, but I don't think so. Professor Ford has turned her whole life upside down to accuse him.

American public life is riddled with scandals involving sexual abuse, and that is not unique to America. This is the "me too" era and the chickens are coming home to roost.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Oh so again, its ok to look at who kavanaugh ran with, but if we look at who ford ran with in her yearbooks, that is victim shaming.

Look there is nothing more to say to you.

You feel he is guilty based merely on the accusation.

I pray that you are never accused and suffer the consequences of your own standards.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I've been at university for six years...I also belonged to a Fraternity.
I have never even heard rumors of an organized gang rape party taking place while I was there.

What kind of person would know about one and would not report it?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

In my case, an eighteen year old, shy about sexual matters, unsure of himself in the larger social context and living in a community with more than a touch of "lord of the flies" syndrome. Think "animal house".

We used to dump buckets of water on girls going to class, from the second story of the building. I say "we" but I never actually did it myself, but that shows you the mentality, the solidarity. I would absolutely be an accessory to that sort of prank.

It was a different world and we were wild kids. (The gang bang incident happened in 1968, if memory serves. Fifty years ago.) If I was one of Kavanaugh's friends I would dummy up too. I would dummy up if I knew everything and just didn't want to be involved. This kind of thing happens all the time.

Personally, I don't think a single incident of this sort should debar Kavanaugh from being nominated for Supreme Court. In Ontario, where I live, a political party leader was forced out of office because of allegations that he used to cruise bars trying to pick up inebriated women to take back to his place.

I would rather that Kavenaugh was refused his appointment because of his record but it appears that thousands of pages of that record are being withheld from consideration.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Great. And now that woman remembers you did it. So what should your consequence be?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join