It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another woman brings sexual allegation against Kavanaugh

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Who cares about Trump I think for myself, try it sometime.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I think you missed the sarcasm if the person you are replying to.

Your post tells us a great deal about your morality.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

All that could tell you is what they did no context really.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: M5xaz

I see.
White men need no longer apply.
Not "our turn". Screw meritocracy.
An " interesting" viewpoint

You fail to understand the point. Trump is obviously a racist, and the Democrats are exploiting that to appeal to their base. Kavanaugh is no more qualified than dozens of women and minorities. If Trump were playing chess instead of checkers, he would have neutralized Democratic opposition by submitting a conservative who played in to their " identity politics."

I have nothing but contempt for Kavanaugh, who is ruining his family's life by accepting this Mephistopholean bargain.

The democrats are obviously racist who hate white people and men

They should run only old white men and tell all of the woman and minorities they need to step down that way the can prove they are not racist misandrists

thats how this works, right?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Yes how dare he accept a position on the SC. He should have accepted the lies and apologized for being born with a penis.

Pure evil.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't know whether you've seen this, but it looks like the satire may just be an exaggeration.

thehill.com...

Avenatti on Sunday tweeted a screenshot of an email he sent to Mike Davis, the chief counsel for nominations for the Senate Judiciary Committee. In the email, Avenatti said he is “aware of significant evidence of multiple house parties in the Washington, D.C. area during the early 1980s, during which Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge and others would participate in the targeting of women with alcohol/drugs to allow a ‘train’ of men to subsequently gang rape them.”

edit on 25-9-2018 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
a reply to: Grambler

I don't know whether you've seen this, but it looks like the satire may just be an exaggeration.

thehill.com...

Avenatti on Sunday tweeted a screenshot of an email he sent to Mike Davis, the chief counsel for nominations for the Senate Judiciary Committee. In the email, Avenatti said he is “aware of significant evidence of multiple house parties in the Washington, D.C. area during the early 1980s, during which Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge and others would participate in the targeting of women with alcohol/drugs to allow a ‘train’ of men to subsequently gang rape them.”

apparently he loves shooting himself in the foot.

a pitty though, he should've aimed for the head.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

JUDGE KAVANAUGH: No. I had never sexually assaulted anyone, not in high school, not ever.

the hairless high powered lawyer can bring whatever garbage from the dumpster he inhabits, how he "found" it and 6 fbi background checks missed it I will never understand

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Kavenaugh is very hard pressed at the moment. If Avenatti can back his statement up, and he's that kind of guy, I think Kavenaugh will withdraw his nomination.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Avenatti is a blowhard attention seeker.

If Kavanaugh was doing this how does no one except 1 person know about it?
edit on 25-9-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Please. Avenatti's point is that other people do know about it and are going to talk. It certainly would be interesting if Mark Judge were to be subpoenaed and asked a few pertinent questions about his fun times with his buddy.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Avenatti is a blowhard attention seeker.

If Kavanaugh was doing this how does no one except 1 person know about it?

Right.

I can believ an fbi background check could miss an isolated event, like fords accusations.

But he was leading gangrape parties, and 6 fbi investigations didnt provide any evidence of this?

Lets see what avenati brings, a bet more accusations with no physical evi8dence whatsoeever.

And I bet kavanaugh doesnt withdraw over it.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you too. If he was leading gang bang rapes tons of people would know and we'd have tons of allegations already.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I don't think so. I think things would be happening just about as they are. People don't talk about this stuff. It becomes water under the bridge. They move on.

As a matter of fact, I can speak from personal experience in this, to some extent. When I was attending university, there was a "gang bang" that took place in the residence where I lived. It happened in the apartment of the "Don" of the residence, who was a lecturer at the university, believe it or not!

I was invited to participate but declined. I just wasn't that guy. I was much too innocent and enveloped in pudeur to be a part of anything like that. There was no principle involved on my part, no on the spot analysis of what was going on, no feeling for the young lady involved. I assumed consent, but in retrospect, it was probably a case of alcohol inebriation and some degree of coercion on the part of the males present. I'm not saying such people don't exist but most young women are not up for that sort of engagement, despite the fantasies of sexually charged boys. I was eighteen at the time.

The point is, though, that I have not thought of that event since a day or two after it happened, not until this controversy over Kavanaugh's time at university came up. I just moved on and I assume everybody else has.

I have been cut off from most of my old university friends for decades but even a few years ago when a couple of friends and I got together for a pub night and dinner, the subject didn't even come up.

People shut the door on teen time skeletons and move on.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Kavanaugh didn't just come up, he's been the nominee for a while, and we'd have a large number of victims.

It would not be happening like this.

So far we have a woman who changed her story and her own friend said Kavanaugh didn't do it, and a woman who told people she wasn't sure if it was Kavanaugh and was told by everyone it wasn't and came forward because liberal lawyers who weren't there helped her remember it was the guy every single person who was actually there said it wasn't.

Keep smoking what you're smoking.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

As a matter of fact, I can speak from personal experience in this, to some extent. When I was attending university, there was a "gang bang" that took place in the residence where I lived. It happened in the apartment of the "Don" of the residence, who was a lecturer at the university, believe it or not!

I was invited to participate but declined. I just wasn't that guy. I was much too innocent and enveloped in pudeur to be a part of anything like that. There was no principle involved on my part, no on the spot analysis of what was going on, no feeling for the young lady involved. I assumed consent, but in retrospect, it was probably a case of alcohol inebriation and some degree of coercion on the part of the males present. I'm not saying such people don't exist but most young women are not up for that sort of engagement, despite the fantasies of sexually charged boys. I was eighteen at the time.

It would be a shame if someone accused you of being there all those years ago.

In fact you have now admitted to being privy to sexual indecency and possible assault in your living area.

Now if you get a public position, and someone claims that they remember you there; they dont know the time and place, and all of the other people that they said were there dont remember you being there.

But that doesnt matter; it has a ring of truth to it, so you must have participated in gang rapes.

You are guilty until you can prove your innocence.

I mean we have details from your own mouth, so the allegation must be true.

Do you see how insane this is?

I hope this never happens to you, or the very words you just typed may be used as evidence of your guilt.
edit on 25-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
After reading some of the pages in the yearbook of the school the girls went to, I would be more inclined to believe the girls were instigating and being the aggressors sexually. Ot at least holding their own. Penthouse couldn't write better stories than what they actually got to put in a High School Yearbook.

I can't believe they got away with printing it.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Now imagine that woman said you did it. Everyone in the dorm says you didn't. Her lawyer helped her remember it was you.

Are you going to confess?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
After reading some of the pages in the yearbook of the school the girls went to, I would be more inclined to believe the girls were instigating and being the aggressors sexually. Ot at least holding their own. Penthouse couldn't write better stories than what they actually got to put in a High School Yearbook.

I can't believe they got away with printing it.

But thats just it.

You arent allowed to bring that up, or you are victim shaming.

See its totally ok to look at kavanaugh yearbooks, say he is a druink, so he must be a rapist.

But if you dare to look at her yearbook and just ask questions, you are a monster.

You see how this works?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Now imagine that woman said you did it. Everyone in the dorm says you didn't. Her lawyer helped her remember it was you.

Are you going to confess?

No i am sure ipsedixit will be calling the fbi right now to demand an investigation into hiumself.

He will ask that it be made public too with his real name and all the details of his sex life aired on tv.

And if he doesnt request an investigation into himself, that is proof he is guilty.

That is how insane this has gotten.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join