It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another woman brings sexual allegation against Kavanaugh

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:
(post by thepixelpusher removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Unless there is video evidence I think it's almost impossible to believe anyone at this point.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

So know we know why they wanted to drag this out.....the democrats had an army of PI's out there trying to dig up dirt.

Correct. They are doing to Trump's nomination what the Republicans did to Obama's... running out the clock to the election. Choosing Kavanaugh was a huge mistake. The Democrats will have no problem smearing a white guy. If Trump wasn't such a racist misogynist, he would have realized that nominating a woman or a minority would have put the Democrats on the wrong foot. Oh well.

I see.
White men need no longer apply.
Not "our turn". Screw meritocracy.
An " interesting" viewpoint
edit on 24-9-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

So know we know why they wanted to drag this out.....the democrats had an army of PI's out there trying to dig up dirt.

Correct. They are doing to Trump's nomination what the Republicans did to Obama's... running out the clock to the election. Choosing Kavanaugh was a huge mistake. The Democrats will have no problem smearing a white guy. If Trump wasn't such a racist misogynist, he would have realized that nominating a woman or a minority would have put the Democrats on the wrong foot. Oh well.

I see.

Dems had no problem doing the exact same thing to smear Justice Thomas.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: M5xaz

I see.

Dems had no problem doing the exact same thing to smear Justice Thomas.

Oh, c'mon! You know Justice Thomas doesn't count. He's not really black; he just plays one in real life. You only get to be black if you follow along with the DNC party line.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Satire:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Satire works best if based in truth.

No one has said kavanaugh raped the

Oh and satire also works better when its funny.

Im just messing with you, i like satire!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ipsedixit
Satire:

"I banged her with a cigar in the Oval Office at the White House and got to stay on as POTUS"

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Unless there is video evidence I think it's almost impossible to believe anyone at this point.

Pretty sure an original Polaroid would work....LOL!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Then too bad. Sorry, this is America. You don't get to ruin someone's life and career with a simple accusation that has no evidence or corroboration, that's called defamation. The only remedy I see to this is to sue the living hell out of all these accusers. How much is the monetary damage of a supreme court justice seat? Reputation? The salary alone would be somewhere around 10 million. It needs to be a very public clubbing. If they could get them for some jail time too, that would be even better. This crap has to stop.

I'm all for real victims having their day in court and getting justice. This type of accusation doesn't further that end and may very well hurt them.

Also, we need to set a date, say 20 years? that we don't worry about what someone may or may not have done past that date. Obviously if there are court records/guilty pleas/etc. that's different. But these unprovable accusations do nothing but harm justice for all parties.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I wish everyone knew what was going on, but they don't. In fact, there are even some who do that think it is fair and just. It's the sad state of american politics today.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: ipsedixit

Satire works best if based in truth.

No one has said kavanaugh raped the

Oh and satire also works better when its funny.

Im just messing with you, i like satire!

Satires make sacars roll... or it's just sabox on saroad, going nowhere.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I see.

You fail to understand the point. Trump is obviously a racist, and the Democrats are exploiting that to appeal to their base. Kavanaugh is no more qualified than dozens of women and minorities. If Trump were playing chess instead of checkers, he would have neutralized Democratic opposition by submitting a conservative who played in to their " identity politics."

I have nothing but contempt for Kavanaugh, who is ruining his family's life by accepting this Mephistopholean bargain.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

And videos are easily faked, as Trump will remind you shortly.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I see.

You fail to understand the point. Trump is obviously a racist, and the Democrats are exploiting that to appeal to their base. Kavanaugh is no more qualified than dozens of women and minorities. If Trump were playing chess instead of checkers, he would have neutralized Democratic opposition by submitting a conservative who played in to their " identity politics."

I have nothing but contempt for Kavanaugh, who is ruining his family's life by accepting this Mephistopholean bargain.

What an addition.
Thank you for posting this!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What an addition.
Thank you for posting this!

You're welcome. I have been saying this all along. The Democratic Party has a track record of dirty tricks. Look what they did to Bernie.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I see.

McCain tried to do that with his VP pick in 2008. The Democrats changed the rules of their identity politics and for a short time it was ok to belittle women, make fun of their appearance, and find them unqualified simply because of their sex.

Your suggestion, that Trump should have attempted to neutralize Democratic opposition by submitting a conservative who played in to their " identity politics", is with out historical merit.

The reason you have Trump to begin with has to do in part because he doesnt play that losing game of trying to make his opostion happy by going along to get along. Just as the Democrats are exploiting identity politics to appeal to their base; so to is Trump exploiting identity politics in order to appeal to his base.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

McCain tried to do that with his VP pick in 2008. The Democrats changed the rules of their identity politics and for a short time it was ok to belittle women, make fun of their appearance, and find them unqualified simply because of their sex.

Wrong. They never belittled her because of her sex, they belittled her for her stupidity. They admitted she was physically attractive, but that was all she had going for her. She is now a TV hostess, not a civil servant.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I see.

I understand your point all too clearly: make appointments by identity politics

So, to play your version of "chess":
-When republicans are in power, nominate only women and minorities to placate democrats
- When democrats are in power, they will only nominate women and minorities
The one ideology system

The result is the same, misandry.
No one has a position that women and minorities need not apply. The same should be the case for men.

Yay discrimination!!

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." MLK, you might have heard of him.....

With respect to Kavanaugh, he is a widely respected jurist.
In regards to your "Mephistopholean" comment, I guess that means that since Trump is Satan, no one should accept any appointments from Trump.

Whatever happened to respecting the results of an election ?
edit on 25-9-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Trump is obviously a racist

Such a racist he got an award from jesse jackson for his outreach to the black community.

What did kavanaugh do? Last I checked it's the dems doing the ruining. And you full on support it.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join