It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the left can win against Donald Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Okay, you, "numb nuts", (highvein). I absolutely,.."live under" whatever "paradigm", you consider, a "paradigm". 😏.. To me? It's not an "issue". I have, "went to War",..for less. What are they going to do? Make me do pushups? Ask me my opinion? Ask me how I vote? Not give me a "title"? Gamble with me, for my life? ...I've already done that. .. Fear, is not a good "motivation", for me anymore... I'm an American, I have a rifle. Somebody's, coming with me. I'm "politically", ...happy with that. I do not see that as a problem, unless someone else does? Then?..Out of respect?,.. I'd respectfully ask, they pack a lunch. It's going to be a long day.

Libs, aint got sh*t, on Americans... It's going to be a long war.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Any questions?

Yeah, why should I care about some rude asshat's theory on the internet?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Them? In English?.. Will always be the "bad guys ". It is not "rocket science". Battles, have never been fought, by lawyers, scientists or politicians. Or by very "educated" folks, ... But war is suffered, by men of "faith".

That/this, seems to be evil/liberals new "ideology". Then H. Clinton asking ? "What does it matter"? .. F that!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Raggedyman

Stroking Trumps ego is not a plan for the future, sourcing a better option, offering a better option is a plan for the future

Okay. Listen. There is no better option than Trump. The left can find no one that has the skill, let alone work ethic as Trump. All they have to do is be nice to Trump. He will then negotiate with them. Right now they are getting nothing, and it is becoming embarrassing seeing them running in place trying to win a race.

And I agree but is very short sited
And I am not impressed by Trump, he is divisive, he hasn't really done much, his legacy won't be realised for some time
Though there is no question Trump is was the best option

Yes, stop bickering and negotiate, it's a valid plan at the moment
But and its a big but
If they negotiate and Trump is reasonable that's going to send a message
That message is simply
Trump is a reasonable person who will negotiate and that is not what the left want people to see.
They have demonised Trump and making Trump seem reasonable is counter productive

That's my opinion, as simple as I see it, I can always stand corrected

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

With that? As a level of "leadership"? I highly doubt you, could lead yourself, out of a wet paper bag.
You, (jrod),..obviously need leadership,... That kind of "education/thinking", ..is very foreign to real Americans. ... Just saying.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The "left" can not,..."win", against Pres. Trump... Unless "We the people",.. have been totally,.. "educated/confused/indoctrinated".... Between.."right and wrong".
A simple salution, to a nonexistent problem.
But dems and libs, seem to find problems. Seems to be what they live for.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

edit on 23-9-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
The problem is Trump just can’t win with the liberals. He could call for open borders and the Liberals would suddenly be against them.

Well they were ALL for a wall and tighter immigration and sending illegals back. We have all the videos on YouTube of them saying it.

But as soon as Trump was for those things........

Kinda like the Muslim ban (lol), not one Democrat, media personality or Democrat voter had a problem with the Muslim ban.

When Obama enacted it.

As soon as Trump extended it the ban was like totally the most racist thing ever.

The duplicity and dishonesty of these people is breathtaking.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Left, right. The US is funneled into a two party system anyways, it's redundant to even try and distinguish the two from one another or have a victory from either end.
It's a circus.

Yeah the USA should have 6 party government like some of the country's in Europe. That's worked swimmingly in place like Greece and Italy hasn't it?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malcador

Left, right. The US is funneled into a two party system anyways, it's redundant to even try and distinguish the two from one another or have a victory from either end.
It's a circus.

Yeah the USA should have 6 party government like some of the country's in Europe. That's worked swimmingly in place like Greece and Italy hasn't it?

And how has a two party system been working out for ya? So far it's only caused corruption, greed, and run away capitalism.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
you guys are all on the same side and you're being so cruel to each other it's honestly baffling

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Kind of demonstrates why, after 17 years, we still haven't accomplished anything in Afghanistan.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Any questions?

Yeah, why should I care about some rude asshat's theory on the internet?

You cared enough to comment sunshine.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
you guys are all on the same side and you're being so cruel to each other it's honestly baffling

This is how we settle things. It's no big deal.=

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

lol. That is what I think. In order for them to survive they have to stop what they are doing now. Will they? I doubt it, but it is their only hope.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I don't know Rag. I think Trump has been better than any President I can remember.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Oh hum,

You want to know how the dems can actually win?
Lemme tell you, it's real simple.

Stop running on the platform "trump sucks"

Have a plan,
Sell the plan,

I live in So Cali, and that is NOT how the Dems are going about trying to win. They are talking about Health Care, and things that matter. Things that trump, gave up on, because they were just too hard for him. trump said, he had a healthcare plan," much, much (not just one much, two) better than failing Obama care".

Tariffs will be driving inflation up, and you will see it, before the Holidays. Any little bit of money extra you get from the tax cuts, you can kiss goodbye, from inflation.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Well then. The easiest way for the progressives to gain power would be to stroke Trump's ego. Get him on their side.

If they win the house or senate in November that's what they will do most likely.

I have long predicted that if the dems gain enough power in congress we will see trump switch sides.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Oh hum,

You want to know how the dems can actually win?
Lemme tell you, it's real simple.

Stop running on the platform "trump sucks"

Have a plan,
Sell the plan,

The dems in my area are running on healthcare, education reform, wage increases.

All good stuff IMO.

Your information probably comes from the media. Do you attend demarcate rallies at all?

What is happening on the ground is quite different.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malcador

It's a circus.

And how has a two party system been working out for ya? So far it's only caused corruption, greed, and run away capitalism.

I'm Canadian. Go ask an American.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join