It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The crazy amount of pollution in China

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Over the weekend I found a youtube channel called China Uncensored and a lot of the videos were disturbing. A video that I was really amazed about was the one about China's pollution. I had no clue it was nearly as bad as this video was saying.

One of the things in the video said that China will run out of drinking water by 2030. Also that 90% of the ground water in China is contaminated.

There are a lot of incredibly bad things in this video, not to mention all the other videos about China. I was amazed and understand why Trump is taking a stand against them.

Also China is burning more coal then all the world combined.

edit on 23-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: coal part

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

90 % of groundwater contaminated sounds a little far fetched , running out of water in 2030 also seems a little close to be entirely believable . But you can sure see the smog in cities , the oilspill and that red river and any thoroughly contaminated ground or water will be nasty .
Ranging around using google earth however , gives another perspective , being the landmass is that vast that some of this producers claims wont entirely carry weight. The South Eastern zone in particular is going to be not a nice to place to live

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Think if all that factory production were to take place here..... It didn't, instead we get 'stuff', they are stuck with the pollution to make that 'stuff'.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

That river is beautiful!

(in a Revelation apocalypse fire & brimstone sort of way)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

90 % of groundwater contaminated sounds a little far fetched , running out of water in 2030 also seems a little close to be entirely believable . But you can sure see the smog in cities , the oilspill and that red river and any thoroughly contaminated ground or water will be nasty .
Ranging around using google earth however , gives another perspective , being the landmass is that vast that some of this producers claims wont entirely carry weight. The South Eastern zone in particular is going to be not a nice to place to live

Is it really unbelievable? China is using everything they have to get more modernized, that includes raping mother nature.

They had a oil spill 4 times worse the BP and I never heard about it until yesterday. So you (the general public) only see what they want you to see or gets leaked.

It is only a matter of time until all of China in covered in a cloud of smog.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I take it back after having looked on the map it looks like theyve chopped holes in everything in the last few years
edit on 23-9-2018 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

China Uncensored are really good at what they do and quite banned in China. This report is not exactly accurate and ground water is not that polluted. Most other parts of that report are accurate though.

Ask Me Anything about China pollution and I'll answer as best able as a resident of almost 12 years.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

China Uncensored are really good at what they do and quite banned in China. This report is not exactly accurate and ground water is not that polluted. Most other parts of that report are accurate though.

Ask Me Anything about China pollution and I'll answer as best able as a resident of almost 12 years.

Are half the rivers really gone? and Do you think that China is running out of drinking water? and if so are they thinking about desalination plants to save them?
Plus I thought ATS would be banned for some reason.
edit on 23-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2018 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

Are half the rivers really gone? and Do you think that China is running out of drinking water? and if so are they thinking about desalination plants to save them?
Plus I thought ATS would be banned for some reason.

If you're a foreign national the website bans don't apply if you go through the proper channels from what I've heard.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Is caused by the crazy amount of Chinese in China.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Our buying so many products from China is adding to their problems. We need to start making stuff that lasts longer and quit buying things we do not really need. We need to start more factories here so China's people will not be dealing with such a big problem there. I feel terrible about their people's living conditions.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Our buying so many products from China is adding to their problems. We need to start making stuff that lasts longer and quit buying things we do not really need. We need to start more factories here so China's people will not be dealing with such a big problem there. I feel terrible about their people's living conditions.

Do you feel bad for them because they live under communism, being poor, or pollution? Which living condition?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

China is another sh#hole. I'd tell you that!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Do you feel bad for them because they live under communism, being poor, or pollution? Which living condition?

We buy a real lot of product from China, our people do not worry if they breath right, as long as we get cheap products from there. I feel bad that the majority of our people are not concerned about their health, they blame it on their form of government. People here did not want to pay higher prices to pay for emissions and pollution control, they thought it was great to start buying everything from these other cheap priced countries. I remember that unfolding in the seventies and eighties, it was part of the benefit of exporting our jobs because the chimney scrubbers and pollution control measures cost companies too much. It was pushed as a better option to import things so we did not have to breathe the bad air.

Being older and aware most of my life has taught me lots. I usually watched the news eat least once a day to see what was going on. News has always been somewhat unreliable, it has always been under control of influential people.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I read that seafood is so poisoned over there, that certified non- polluted crabs come with a tattoo or something and is considered a high end luxury item.
Some people even use a geiger counter to test seafood!

Shrimp are fed swine feces and guess where that is sent??? Good ol' USA dinner plates!
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I never would have thought U.S. would ever buy Chinese shrimp or any other food for that matter.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Oh it gets better, we are raising chickens here and then sending them to China to get "processed" and then
sent back here.

One has to think why the hell is that a good thing??? How is that even cost effective?
How is that safe?

www.shape.com...

I buy local chickens, they taste so much better.
I find a lot of food especially meat is all starting to have an off fishy type taste.
Support local farmers and you'll probably live longer too.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
polluted food to.

read this:
www.naturalhealth365.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

China is another sh#hole. I'd tell you that!

That's RACIST Hate Speech!

You should have your Internet Rights revoked and be sent to a re-education camp.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

a reply to: JAGStorm

I never would have thought U.S. would ever buy Chinese shrimp or any other food for that matter.

Ever heard of Asian Tiger Shrimp. That’s just one of many species.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join