It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Joy Reid now Keith Ellison?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
First political pundit Joy Reid gets a pass for lying about homophobic slurs posted on her blog, and now the media is ignoring Keith Ellison?

DNC official Keith Ellison's ex, accusing him of domestic violence, says there's smear campaign against her

Typical democrat tactics. You smear or otherwise accost and then whine when someone fights back.

Rep. Keith Ellison’s ex-girlfriend Karen Monahan on Sunday claimed there's been a smear campaign against her to help her husband, a top official in the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

Monahan, who said he sent her threatening text messages and once screamed obscenities at her as he dragged her off a bed by her feet, wrote on Twitter: “I said this would happen early on. Keith is getting others to write commentary, sharing personal info, like being sexually abused, making false statements about who broke up, how it happened, etc. He will stop at nothing. #WhyIDidntReport victims get smeared, shamed,lied on.”

www.foxnews.com...
Will the media/democrats properly handle the claims against Ellison? Speaking of which, will Joy Reid ever be held accountable for her lies? Remember when she dug herself in even deeper by claiming to have contacted the FBI?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Was Keith Ellison nominated to anything by Donald Trump?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

By Any Means Necessary.

To them, you don't think like they do so you are not an actual person... you are someone that needs shamed, defamed and gotten rid of. People that think like them need to be protected from all evil outsiders.

The politics of the left are getting worse and worse... and they get away with it because the majority of America is a polite society.

So if you are invited over for dinner and crap on the table, it is embarrassing to everyone and nobody wants to have an open discussion about it.

However, you will not be invited to dinner the next time.

I am beginning to think that this mid-term election will reflect that too.

S&F... and let's see where this goes.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

They will ignore it or if pushed called you racist for pushing a false narrative.

They absolutely should have thrown him under the bus if they want to continue this farce when it comes to kavenaugh or any other conservative with an accusation thrown at them.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Sorry to bust in on this echo chamber of your liberal/Democrat/leftie hate fest, but just wanted you to know that I will never vote for the party that wants to give the Uber rich more tax breaks, and doesn’t want to save the planet cuz it hurts the big corporations’ bottom line, and wants to take away women’s rights to their own bodies, and would LOVE to rescind gay marriage rights, etc., etc. Not votin’ that way. Not in the mid-terms, not ever.

Carry on with your “the left are all mentally ill, satanic, evil, rotten, retarded, ugly, stupid, and always wrong and deserve to die” orgy.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Sorry to bust in on this echo chamber of your liberal/Democrat/leftie hate fest, but just wanted you to know that I will never vote for the party that wants to give the Uber rich more tax breaks, and doesn’t want to save the planet cuz it hurts the big corporations’ bottom line, and wants to take away women’s rights to their own bodies, and would LOVE to rescind gay marriage rights, etc., etc. Not votin’ that way. Not in the mid-terms, not ever.

Carry on with your “the left are all mentally ill, satanic, evil, rotten, retarded, ugly, stupid, and always wrong and deserve to die” orgy.

Yall didnt have to say much to trigger this one...
But back on topic.
I live in minnesota and the truth of the matter on Keith Ellison is that he won his last 4 elections running in a heavily populated Somali area of our city.
He was the 1st ever muslim congressman and that is because he imported most of his voters. There is a 0% chance that he wins the state wide election he running in this year.
I apologize for sending him to d.c. in the 1st place
🐖

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Wow, sorry?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The most important question in any case like these will be...

Is the accused a liberal/democrat or a conservative/republican?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Even the left doesn't believe this stuff anymore.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

OK

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Sure.
Vote for a candidate with REAL abuse issues, like Ellison, and unlike other claims, this one has a medical report and
photographic evidence.

Vote for Ellison - ignore domestic violence ..what a platform ..../sarc off
SMH

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

ok ☺️

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Was Keith Ellison nominated to anything by Donald Trump?

OH so it doesn't matter right lol.

You Liberals are insane.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

We wouldn’t disrespect the satanists by comparing them to y’all.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Only non-leftist do bad things.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
lulz @ save the planet haha.

Was comical AF.

edit on 23-9-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

They will ignore it or if pushed called you racist for pushing a false narrative.

They absolutely should have thrown him under the bus if they want to continue this farce when it comes to kavenaugh or any other conservative with an accusation thrown at them.

They'll also Reeeeee! and vomit out "Whataboutism" in response.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I don't doubt he's a pos.

However the woman claims thats not her.

This picture is NOT me. Please do not share with any connection to me or my story. Please honor this ladies wounds, pain and trauma. Thank you.

twitter.com...

Karen Monahan also affirmed that the video did exist, sharing with CNN screenshots of messages between her and Ellison that referenced it:

Monahan provided one text of her mentioning the physical altercation to Ellison in December 2017.

“Keith, We never discussed — the video I have of you trying to drag me off the bed, yelling get the f*** out now, calling me a bitch and saying I hate you bitch,” the text message read. In follow up texts viewed by CNN, Ellison did not directly address the physical altercation.

ehhhh
edit on 23-9-2018 by Lysergic because: i broke the codes

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

But you'll vote for a party that doesn't care about the environment except as a way to extort more tax money, also gives tax breaks to corporations while jacking up taxes for the average citizen, fights against the 1st & 2nd amendments, and would love to flood the country with low IQ 5th century muslims that would like to murder the gays you pretend to stand up for.

It's also the party of "we respect women" but if you look at the pic of Ellisons gf you'll see that's patently false.

Thankfully far left lunatics are fewer in number than they think. Now get off your phone so you can pay attention to the 300lb, fat chick talking at the "Antifa is a peaceful organization" seminar.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Which has nothing to do with the thread. No one cares about or expects you to vote anything by crazy left.
The thread is about the left not caring about the woman who accused Ellison of assault - with a fair bit of actual evidence.
It's a pertinent thread considering the same left tells us they care about women who make accusations against Kavanaugh.
You deflection here just underscores the total hypocrisy of the left.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join