It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nike’s Market Value Surges By $6 Billion After Controversial Kaepernick Ad

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

fair enough
i kneel before st muninn

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Awesome!!!!

More profits for one of the largest slave labor using mega corporations in the world!!

All Dems rejoice for Kaepernick enriching the slave owners and standing in against Muh Oppression!

What a joke the left has become. Allying with one of the most despicable and predatory Mega-Corporations on the planet all in the name of extreme virtue signaling.

The Left is absolutely disgusting in their adulation and support of this Corporation and their brutal oppression of 3rd world Brown people.

Where have all the REAL liberals gone? Anybody allying with Nike is closer to a Neo-Con than a Liberal.

link   

What do tats have to do with anything?
I sport a full body up to my neck line.

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: seeker1963

Should we ban tweets such as Twitter and others have done to Alex Jones? I recall you celebrating Alex Jones being banned, so just who decided which words and beliefs are dangerous and should be banned?

If you can come up with any? Then you are a facist and don't belive in the freedom of speech! As much as I disagree with almost every damn thing that is typed out of your mind, I would never demand you not being allowed to speak your mind! Unless of course you were advocating harm against another human being or subverting our Republic!

what are you talking about?

i said nothing about banning anything and you most certainly do not recall me celebrating jones getting banned cause that 100% did not happen.
so as usual youre lying and just making up # to fit whatever is going through your head.

i say i think tweets are too powerful these days and then you ramble on about banning things and me celebrating things that have never happened.

why do you do that?

if youre going to talk # then back it up.
show me those posts.
show me where i have ever said i am pro banning anything.

you cant cause i never have.

i think tweets have to much power because stupid people rally behind tweets from idiot people like trump and jenner.

you may disagree with everything that i type but i damn sure am not a liar like you.

that is the constant thing i notice from you and many others.
you #ing lie all the time.

i may talk a lot of # and have unpopular opinions but i am not out here lying about # to fit my view.
you do as do many others.

it is here for all to see

thread after thread of you twisting words people say or flat out making # up like you just did.

no wonder you gargle the donald

makes sense now

Is it normal to start a thread only to bash/name calling anyone & everyone with a different opinion from yours on the subject? This seems to be a typical thing you do.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

i dont know
ask seeker

he is the one trying to make digs at me for them

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

Is it normal to start a thread only to bash/name calling anyone & everyone with a different opinion from yours on the subject? This seems to be a typical thing you do.

no

just people that constantly lie

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

He was triggered because I mentioned his bitching and moaning in his previous posts about being oppressed and I mention his narcissism of posting his pics with all of his ink!

I have ink as well, and know how much it costs. Although I do go for quality over quantity!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Muninn

fair enough
i kneel before st muninn

Try to San Pedro.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

more of the same
never bitched about being oppressed

i did say i shop at wal mart

i did say i dont like to spend more than 10 bucks on jeans.

i have to have money for tattoos dude

nice little dig attempt with the quality remark too.
point for you

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Who is even buying them?

Everyone I know stopped wearing Nike in 1994.

Air Jordans...They looked looked back to the future moon boots.

Especially stylish with my b-ball shorts and spindly teen legs.

link   

He was triggered because I mentioned his bitching and moaning in his previous posts about being oppressed and I mention his narcissism of posting his pics with all of his ink!

I have ink as well, and know how much it costs. Although I do go for quality over quantity!

Got it, I thought he was saying you were calling him white trash or something.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

And apparently Trump supporters will "boycott" just about anything, even while they are sitting there using the product, just because that thing or service does something that goes against Trump in any way, shape or form.

You guys didn't have an issue with Nike until you were told to.

People on the left used to be against vile and sickening Mega Corporations like Nike that dehumanize and destroy the lives of poor brown people with their slave labour tactics.

Now you fools cheer them on 'cause Trump.

The fall from grace's epic.

Once upon a time it was the left marching against companys like Nike. It was the left destroying their products.

Now you cheer them on while they work brown people to death for pennies a day while taking in billions 'cause Trump.

The moral depravity exhibited is sickening, and it's all for the almighty political points.

Disgusting.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

as i suspect with most everything out here in the real world people just are not that pissed off about it and why should they be.

i would like to know which part of the world are you talking about, because you are certainly not the centre of the world

6 billion though. damn man. people must be buying a lot of Nike has football attendance gone down?

maybe china because me here i stooped buying Nike products, am i part of this surveyor?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Well according to the progressive definitions of white males, I am white trash and proud of it!
I definitely wasn't comparing him to me!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
looks like the president supports slave labor too

www.snopes.com...

im sure that is fake news though

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Well according to the progressive definitions of white males, I am white trash and proud of it!

well im a white Semite Muslim Arab for the records here on ATS and might be trash because of you know the narratives

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

well im a white Semite Muslim Arab for the records here on ATS and might be trash because of you know the narratives

Well if you ever get to Western Pennsylvania, let's have a few beers and talk some snip!
I would love to sit down with and learn about our differences versus the MSM telling us how we are different!

edit on 23-9-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malcador

People on the left used to be against vile and sickening Mega Corporations like Nike that dehumanize and destroy the lives of poor brown people with their slave labour tactics.

Isnt Apple synonymous with the liberal identity?

However they managed that hoodwink, I recall a story around 2010 that Chinese slave laborers were committing suicide one after another off Apple's iPad factory (which they live inside of).

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Trying to appropriate his culture are yas?!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join