It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

few car show pics. kind of a weak show but some good stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
big festival today. usually the car show side of it is killer but this year it was kind of weak. not sure why because they weather was great.

didnt really see anything exotic or out of the norm for your usual car show. i was hoping for some foreign and exotics and a few tuners as well but there was none of that.

last year there were a couple supras. i saw a few nash ramblers last year.

here are the ones i liked the best

have to keep in mind this is ford/gm country and we are right below mopar country so there is a lot of that.

not a big vette guy but this one was impressive. supercharged

this sea foam bug was pretty slick

this daytona was nice. 440. no hemi

the deuce

bel air with a big ass blower

my boy willy

not sure if this dude got a big enough blower. what do you think?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I was never a big gear head but my town holds the worlds biggest auto auction on Labor Day weekend.
It was the biggest anyways, not sure anymore.

The town becomes an overcrowded pain in the butt.

rmsothebys.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
You are a little young to be talking like that young lady.

But I love the Willy's the best. I cant wait to get my tbird done so I can take it to the Nuhrinburg Ring. One of these days!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If ur ever in the cols, ohio area tiny, let me know, we specialize in exotics
id be more than happy to give you a tour, 50 bay shop, at least 20 lambos here at all times

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
If ur ever in the cols, ohio area tiny, let me know, we specialize in exotics
id be more than happy to give you a tour, 50 bay shop, at least 20 lambos here at all times

i might take you up on that

thinking about going to the good guys show next year

these days i am more into tuners than anything else. an exotic show would be nice cause i dont really get to see them up close too often.
when it comes to the old # like i posted i am kind of like meh. seen it all before.
i can still appreciate them but im just at a different stage.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I believe our shop is doing 1 more car show labor day weekend next year, all proceeds go to the dave thomas foundation, but it is all italian cars....usually around 100 or so, labos, ferraris, maserati, Ducati, those kind of cars. The show is usually off sawmill road off of 270. All the info is on our website, i dunno if its against tncs but our shop is called evans automotive

No car wows me anymore...been workin on and around these kind of cars for over 13 years, i look at a lamborghini and it wows me as much as a honda does haha.
edit on 9/23/2018 by neomaximus10 because: Added

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

maserati ghibli is my favorite car of the moment

thats the lottery car as of now

subject to change

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Nice! I'm partial to the Deuce myself, but I have to agree that Corvette looked damn nice.

Younger daughter is a bit of a car freak, has a huge collection of Matchbox & Hot Wheels. She's not so much into the character or weird makes, she specifically looks for real replicas. She wants to restore a '56 Thunderbird for her 16th birthday, though hubby's a little disappointed she doesn't want to restore a '53 Chevy 3100 (the truck he restored for his 16th)
A 50's Porsche 914 is also on her restoration options table (can't for the life of me remember which year she said) The kid's got ambition, I'll give her that much.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I was never a big gear head but my town holds the worlds biggest auto auction on Labor Day weekend.
It was the biggest anyways, not sure anymore.

The town becomes an overcrowded pain in the butt.

rmsothebys.com...

I was passing thru there one day in the 80s and stumbled across this auction...Totally awesome...

top topics

join