It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I stand with Judge Brett Kavanaugh - and why I do not believe her

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It's amazing! So many "conservatives" not just taking a DC Establishment lawyer at his word but going into attack mode for him.

Drain the swamp indeed!

Even more amazing is the way they line up obediently without being coerced!

They can even justify their seemingly contradictory position! He was upset! He was crying! He had women sitting behind him! He might be a DC Establishment lawyer but people believe him 100%!

edit on 28-9-2018 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: vor78

Of course he's telling the truth. His freaking ex girlfriends vouch for his character. HIS EX'S!!!! Would your ex's do that? Mine wouldn't. They probably wouldn't slander me, but they wouldn't come to my defense.

You ain't part of the DC Establishment.

The Elites do things differently.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Not really. The people who support Kavanaugh refuse to live under a system that demands the accused prove their innocence. It's simple really. Tyranny rejected.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

They can even justify their seemingly contradictory position!

If a woman cried she would be unfairly labelled unhinged when she is not because crying is fine, and since Kavanaugh cried we need to disparage him for it.

Makes sense.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Bull#.

Kavanaugh's tears were clearly genuine (and actually present, unlike democrats with their fake crocodile tears). You could tell Judge K was 100% genuine, real, unscripted.

Doesn't matter if you're a man or woman, everybody breaks down and cries sometimes. And not like he could help it, but cheers to Judge K. for not cowardly leaving the room. Cheers to Judge K. for remaining strong, answering the challenges head on while professing his innocence forcefully under oath, before god, before the nation and before his own family.

He showed his humanity, and it clicked with the members of the Senate who's vote actually matters. We'll have enough votes regardless, Pence is a tie breaker too remember, but so many red-state Democrats have no choice but to vote "Yay" for him, else their political careers are over.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

"If a woman" "poor women" Women can stick up for themselves. You realize American women are stronger, more resilient, and far more self-capable as individuals than women of any other country. American women are trailblazers, taking for themselves their liberties - never asking permission, and never needing the help of anyone to do it. All of the "white knights" and apologists in this country who are treating women like weak little sensitive dolls are the real sexists.

Women can take care of themselves without having every single dangling White Knight ride in to their defense, in shining white-knight armor.

Woe is me. I hope that isn't your entire argument/position against Judge Kav. So tired of hearing the invented narrative BS.

Otherwise, you're allowing your own ignorance and lack of knowledge to influence rational thinking. And FYI, folks are only called "unhinged" when they're behaving unhinged. Has nothing to do with crying. And this hearing had NOTHING to do with women, and everything to do with the truth and the horrible false allegations made against Judge K.

edit on 9/28/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
And just to be clear, Dr. Ford is also a victim in this process. Feinstein used, abused, misused and took advantage of her every step of the way. From the moment she requested secrecy, Feinstein/Feinstein's staff intended to leak the material to the news media and force her hand, thrusting her into the national spotlight.

Judge Kavanaugh's daughter is correct, full of wisdom, when she said "We should pray for the woman [Dr. Ford]"

That almost had me in tears yesterday. Damn near on the verge, talk about a heart wrenching moment. So don't try to shame Judge Kav. because he dared to show his humanity and bare his soul before the American people on live television.

edit on 9/28/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join