It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I stand with Judge Brett Kavanaugh - and why I do not believe her

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If Kavanaugh gets through this, he will not even consider voting "yes" on liberal issues. Like they did with Clarence Thomas, Democrats are slitting their own throats (for at least a decade) with this "lynching".

Republicans should start grooming Ruth Ginsberg's replacement next.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Good Lord.

If anyone missed the interview with Kavanaugh tonight on Fox, you need to watch it.

I am sooooo angry at these people trying to mess up the life of a decent guy. After hearing him talk, I am even more furious!!!

Seriously, these people are slime. The accusers and everyone who is encouraging them are evil.

He is justifiably so upset and hurt that he was almost crying. If the accusers watch this and still continue this absurdity, then they need to rot in ... you no where.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Good Lord.

If anyone missed the interview with Kavanaugh tonight on Fox, you need to watch it.

I am sooooo angry at these people trying to mess up the life of a decent guy. After hearing him talk, I am even more furious!!!

Seriously, these people are slime. The accusers and everyone who is encouraging them are evil.

He is justifiably so upset and hurt that he was almost crying. If the accusers watch this and still continue this absurdity, then they need to rot in ... you no where.

Still watching it.
This man is being 100% honest.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It's not good to watch that interview if you're already angry at Democrats. Just sayin...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Still watching it, and you may be right.
I may need to back off from posting tonight, because I am not going to be able to hold back from harsh replies to some of the idiocy that is being posted.

He does come across as 100% honest.

edit on 9/24/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Still watching it, and you may be right.
I may need to back off from posting tonight, because I am not going to be able to hold back from harsh replies to some of the idiocy that is being posted.

He does come across as 100% honest.

You can hear the pain in his wife, Ashley's voice when she is talking about how these accusations have hurt her family and how they've talked with their daughters about all of it.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I was leaning in his favor prior to seeing that interview, but listening to him and watching his mannerisms and his refusal to take the bait and go on the offensive against his accusers or even the Dems, I'm convinced. He's telling the truth.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

When snippets of this interview leaked at 4:00pm today, you should have heard the angry responses from the nutjobs on MSNBC and CNN.

I hope someone starts a thread with their interview as the lead-off, after it's posted to YouTube.
edit on 9/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

All along they have seemed to be against him defending himself.
They have already decided that he is guilty.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

All along they have seemed to be against him defending himself.
They have already decided that he is guilty.

They KNOW he's not really guilty...they just don't care that he's innocent.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I watched that. The thing that kept going through my mind was, if this man can remain celibate through college, and yet still be accused falsely of sexual assault and barbequed on the grill of public opinion, who in their right mind would even try to do so? I mean, really, if you know for a fact that the cops are going to hit you with a speeding ticket no matter how fast you're going, why would you try to not speed? If a man is going to be hit with sexual assault charges whether he even consorts loosely with women or not, why not just go ahead and push the envelope?

This whole thing is likely emphasizing in the minds of young men that they might as well take liberties... they'll likely be subject to the penalties for doing so anyway. Way to help women, you corrupt, evil, malicious, slimy, deplorable Democrats! Not!

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

We just had hearings for all of this sort of stuff. The only reason to not bring it up is that they didn't want serious examination. They wanted media spin. If these allegations are serious, impeach him after the facts are known. No need to delay the process. Oh, they know that won't happen?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Of course he's telling the truth. His freaking ex girlfriends vouch for his character. HIS EX'S!!!! Would your ex's do that? Mine wouldn't. They probably wouldn't slander me, but they wouldn't come to my defense.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
so do i. and i will seek no evidence.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

One of those witnesses being a close friend of hers.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

it is normal. when you are falling noone stands by yourside.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I talked with a Democrat lawyer yesterday and I'm getting recollections he molested me in my mother's womb. What newspaper should I give the story too.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
He doesn’t have to be guilty of rape. Why would you want a man on the bench who was a member of a fraternity that was kicked off campus for sexual misconduct (flag made of panties taken from panty raids, to boot!)??

Where do you draw the line? I guess it’s not on front of someone from a bad 80s movie like Porky’s holding a lifetime position in the highest court of the land.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
"I believe I was drugged using Quaaludes" She just lost all credibility shame stealing from Bill Cosby's M.O .

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CajunMetal

OMG when he was a kid he made a flag of panties! He should be murdered.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join