It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I stand with Judge Brett Kavanaugh - and why I do not believe her

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Sometimes I think we overlook the obvious. Sure, this entire story is suspect. I don't even think the most delusional dem strategists believe it will pass muster. So why continue on this path, despit the fact that it undoubtedly would harm midterms? Because Kavanaugh has a 20 year window as a bachelor. My guess is that the dems are feverishly scanning any Intel that they have if Kavanaugh female associations for that period. All they need is 1 woman to come forward with a similar story to make this a real thing. Problem is, is that Kavanaugh has lived a basically privileged life, and almost anybody that has come into contact with him is somewhat of a success. It's hard to get somebody successful to make malicious accusations ( perhaps even false ones) when it could mean jeopardizing your life's work and accomplishments. That's where all these insane reasons for postponement come in. They need more time. Either they've found a willing participant, and are crossing their ts and dotting their is, or they're still looking. Either way, this woman and her insanity has bought them a few more days. We shall see what becomes of it, but if this Hail Mary falls incomplete it will most certainly spell bad news come November for the dems

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I once said I didn't believe Juanita Broaddrick. Let's compare and contrast the responses.

I've been reserving opinion but I'm leaning toward Ford's allegation being false or possibly exaggerated.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Lol
Is?
The three witness didn't deny that it happened. They all three said that they didn't remember.

So either way they are in no way witnesses?

Dude, one of those 3 witnesses was a longtime female friend of Ford's. Not only, did she did not remember a party but she swore she has never even met Kavanaugh!

This from a female witness that Ford named should give everyone pause to the truth of Ford's claim that Kavanaugh assaulted her!

edit on 9 23 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I am leaning strongly towards not believing her at this point as well. All witnesses she named failed to corroborate her story, constant feet dragging and outrageous demands set to delay the hearing, and the timing stinks to high heaven (ie Feinstein had this for 6 weeks and didnt disclose to the committee during the hearings when this could have been flushed out).

If there is other evidence out there, I am all ears, but as is sits, this is looking like BS
edit on pm99201818America/Chicago23p12pm by annoyedpharmacist because: typo

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

The Democrats are #metoo'ing Kavanaugh because they've been so successful in using that movement as a weapon.

Against who?

Weinstein? Moonves? (both big dollar Democrat donors) Eric Schneiderman? John Conyers? Al Franken?

Here's some other Democrats who have been accused of sexual harassment/assault/abuse recently:

Ruben Kihuen (Rep from NV — not seeking re-election)
Tony Cárdenas (Rep from CA)
Daylin Leach (PA state rep, Senate candidate — dropped out of race)
Andrea Ramsey (KS congressional candidate — dropped out of race)
Robert C. Scott (Rep from VA)
Lou Lang (IL state rep), Nate Boulton (IA state senator — suspended gubernatorial campaign)
Angel Arce (former CT state rep — resigned)
Charles Barkley (MD state rep)
David Sawyer (WA state rep — found guilty of ethics violations)
Duane Hall (NC state rep - primaried)
Joe Souki (former HI state rep — resigned)
Dean Westlake (former Alaska state rep — resigned)
Borris Miles (TX state rep), Carlos Uresti (TX state senator — resigned)
Matt Dababneh (former CA state assemblyman — resigned)
Raul Bocanegra (former CA state assemblyman — resigned)
Tony Mendoza (former CA state sentator — resigned)
Paul Rosenthal (CO state rep — didn't qualify for primary)
Dan Schoen (fomer MN state senator — resigned)
Cristina Garcia (CA state assemblywoman)

Steve Lebsock (former CO state rep — changed party affiliation to Republican right before being expelled so Republicans could fill his seat)

Then there's Rep. Elizabeth Esty (D-CT) who is not seeking re-election after being called out for keeping on a male staffer who had been accused of harassing and threatening a female staffer.

And of course Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), who uninformed conservatives keep pointing to as a supposed example that Democrats are somehow immune to #metoo.

That's what? 25 politicians? How many either resigned/aren't seeking re-election/etc? 20 of them?

Cool weaponization story bro.

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

And while all this is going on Ellison is sneaking in under the radar in Minnesota. The Dems might get a twofer.

See above.
edit on 2018-9-23 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Like so many examples, this is a case of dems throwing stones in glass houses.

Lets not forget that Congress maintained a slush fund to pay off victims of their harassment.

#metoo was supposed to be this great weapon to get rid of nasty republicans. But it's backfired on them.

Remember who was shoving this in our faces, including the likes of Franken until his story broke.
edit on 23 9 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Didn't say Dems are immune. Said it looks like he is getting a free ride right now. All I'm hearing about him from Dems is crickets.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Like so many examples, this is a case of dems yhrowing stones in glass houses.

Seems like your opinion is based on partisan emotion and ignores basic facts. Anything to virtue signal though, amirite?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

lol Sure.

Democrats have proven themselves to be the kings and queens of virtue-signaling, "social justice", and the demonization of due process for political expediency.

But I'm virtue-signaling...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Isn't it strange that our resident hard core Leftists, who were so convinced he was guilty, are completely silent now that her story has turned out to be an obvious load of BS ?

Guess they're waiting for CNN and the Dems to come up with the next distraction.

That's for sure. The last couple of days there isn't a Reeeee! to be found.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Trueman

She will if she lied.

Slander at the least.

Kavanaugh can sue her as well.

It's not a coincidence that she went from "I'll testify with no conditions" to "I cant make it", "I'll only testify under these conditions", to not answering calls the minute Kavanaugh hired one of the best defamation lawyers in the country.

She's a liar and once the Repubs and Kav didn't fold it's been nothing but delay and deflect.

I hope Kav sues her and absolutely destroys her life to the point that she's panhandling on the streets so she can have a meal.

I want this lying wench ruined utterly and completely along with every Democrat scumbucket that enabled this gongshow.

Scorched earth. Ruin her. Destroy her life on every level. Take her for every penny she has and donate the proceeds to groups that help actual victims.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I agree.

This whole entire charade was just an attempt to delay, break the nomination and ruin a man's entire life.

Disgusting.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malcador

She will if she lied.

Slander at the least.

Take her for every penny she has and donate the proceeds to groups that help actual victims.

Knowing how Dems work, she'll be the head of the DNC and run in 2020.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Right. That also means they can't be used as proof that she lied. Unfortunately.

There is no need to prove she lied.
What is required now is proof that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Right. That also means they can't be used as proof that she lied. Unfortunately.

Lied about what?
Date?
Location?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

every. single. witness. Ford. named. has denied the allegations against Judge Kavanaugh

I am on the fence and will wait to see what the law says about this in the end.

But that statement isn't accurate.

The three witness didn't deny that it happened. They all three said that they didn't remember.

Okay, but if I accused you of having done something at a party and named witnesses who were there and they all say variations of "I don't remember anything like this" or " Not only do I have no knowledge of this, I don't believe I've ever attended a party with S2S present, with or without Msr. Robert" it casts a pretty big doubt concerning my story's reliability.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: Malcador

She will if she lied.

Slander at the least.

Take her for every penny she has and donate the proceeds to groups that help actual victims.

Knowing how Dems work, she'll be the head of the DNC and run in 2020.

They haven't stopped Ellison, she will fit right in.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

CNN wanted to report that Ford was forcibly held down by four boys as the school football team each had their way with her including the next town over football team. She only went to the party to enjoy Barry Manilow & Bee Jee's music while wearing her favorite unicorn's are love tee shirt.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I, too, am convinced this is indeed just another in a long line of personal destruction attempts.
  • The initial complaint letter to Feinstein was held in secret until the confirmation vote was ready to proceed and looked as though it had a high chance of success.
  • While the letter was being held, Feinstein had multiple opportunities to question Kavanaugh about it.
  • Even after the letter was released, the other names in it were redacted and the full letter has not been made available to date.
  • There is no other evidence that has come forward other than a letter which is still redacted.
  • Ford originally wanted her name withheld, and due to the secrecy of the letter, only the Congressional Democrats had the ability to leak the name.
  • Ford was unable to identify either the time or the place, despite later stating that she had left to go home. This indicates she did not remember the path she took to go home, or how she got there in the first place.
  • Not a single witness Ford named has confirmed her story, and one actually stated that she had never met Kavanaugh despite being a lifelong friend of Ford.
  • Kavanaugh has vehemently stated, under oath, that the incident did not happen.
  • Despite originally expressing a willingness to testify, Ford has not yet agreed on a date or time, or even conditions under which she will testify.
  • Ford has not made a single statement under oath, or even under penalty of perjury. All of the witness statements were made under penalty of perjury.
  • Ford complained about a fear of flying to delay her testimony, despite an offer by the Senate Judiciary to come to her.
  • The earliest date that Ford has tentatively accepted to testify is far enough into the future to call into question the ability of the Senate to confirm Kavanaugh in time for the October session.
  • Along with the delay in timing, Ford has demanded that no attorneys can question her, despite having several attorneys working for her.
  • Ford has also demanded that Kavanaugh address her allegations before she makes them under oath, an idea exactly contrary to the US system of justice.
  • When confronted with a refusal to acquiesce to these demands, Ford's lawyers begged for an extension to consider their position, but have not made a single change in their position.
  • When granted an extra day to negotiate, Ford's lawyers expressed a future willingness to negotiate instead of negotiating.
  • After more than a week's delay in the conformation vote, negotiations to even formally level accusations are no closer to resolved.
  • There are now reports that the Washington Post substituted their reporters' words for Ford's words in their publishing.
  • Kavanaugh has already cleared no less than 6 FBI background checks with no issues.
  • 65 female associates of Kavanaugh have spontaneously spoken up to defend his character.
  • No additional accusers even alleging a pattern of similar behavior have come forward.
  • Ford's lawyers are on record actively opposing the actions of the President and stating they will resist any actions by the present administration.
  • Democratic pundits are ignoring all of the above and declaring Kavanaugh guilty without even formal accusations.
And I probably missed a few bullet points.

At this point, my mind is pretty much made up: Ford is a liar. Not because she is a Democratic activist, not because her lawyers are Democratic activists, not because Kavanaugh is a Republican, but simply because everything she, along with those surrounding her, has said and done indicates such.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Once verified she is a liar, she should go jail.

So you believe there is a cell waiting for trump. I mean...hundreds of verified lies.

Seriously, if you believe she should go to jail for lying, why dont you cry for trump to go to jail?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join