It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I stand with Judge Brett Kavanaugh - and why I do not believe her

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The timing of the allegations levied against Judge Kavanaugh was extremely suspicious, as was Feinstein's secretive letter and clear political aims. However, what makes me support Judge Kavanaugh is not just the lack of evidence presented by Ford (she presented no evidence), but the fact that every. single. witness. Ford. named. has denied the allegations against Judge Kavanaugh.

So I wanted to make this position clear:

He should be confirmed, by vote, Monday. If Ford wants to get serious and stop delaying, she can present evidence to the ethics committee once he's confirmed. If the Senate believers her, they can impeach.

I believe Judge Kavanaugh's blanket denial. I do not believe he committed a crime/sexually assaulted anybody/attempted to sexually assault anyone.

I do not believe C. Ford. I think she is lying. The reason she keeps deflecting/refusing to testify under oath is twofold: 1) she is attempting to deflect/obfuscate/delay and 2) she doesn't want to be locked in to a statement legally, preferring instead to leave the mere allegations hanging in thin air to harm Judge K's reputation.

I will say this again, very clearly: I do not believe her. She was not sexually assaulted by Judge K. Judge K. did not attempt to sexually assault her, and likely barely knew her (if at all).

Further, her old school year books (which her lawyers have tried to sanitize) paint a picture of a drunken party-goer who has the reputation of a "Stormy Daniels" (a shi# reputation)

edit on 9/23/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

She's already been outed as a liar by her four named witnesses contradicting her story.

Perhaps she can still pull a 'Rosenstein'...and say she was just joking around.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I don't stand with him (I don't like some of his politics, for one thing) but I don't believe her. I guess I should say I'm ambivalent about it. I don't think there's any way to know who's telling the truth (if anyone even is) at this point. I have resigned myself to just not caring about it. Which pretty much sums up my feelings on most political things.

My view is everything is going to turn out the same no matter what I think about it.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Once verified she is a liar, she should go jail.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

She's already been outed as a liar by her four named witnesses contradicting her story.

Perhaps she can still pull a 'Rosenstein'...and say she was just joking around.

Amen on that IAMTAT

It is incredible how often the "im joking" line comes up. Almost as bad as "I don't recall" (for the 92nd time) or "My memory is unclear" or "To the best of my knowledge..." "Honestly," comes up

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

every. single. witness. Ford. named. has denied the allegations against Judge Kavanaugh

I am on the fence and will wait to see what the law says about this in the end.

But that statement isn't accurate.

The three witness didn't deny that it happened. They all three said that they didn't remember.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

My view is everything is going to turn out the same no matter what I think about it.

Most intelligent thing I have seen someone post In a while.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Isn't it strange that our resident hard core Leftists, who were so convinced he was guilty, are completely silent now that her story has turned out to be an obvious load of BS ?

Guess they're waiting for CNN and the Dems to come up with the next distraction.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

She will if she lied.

Slander at the least.

Kavanaugh can sue her as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Lol
Is?
The three witness didn't deny that it happened. They all three said that they didn't remember.

So either way they are in no way witnesses?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If that were true this would all be over and she would be in jail.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I can't link her Twitter page bc naturally, she deleted it. But..

Kavanaugh Accuser's Classmate: 'That It Happened Or Not, I Have No Idea'

I, for one, welcome this sort of cuckery on the national stage and look forward to documenting this tantrum as it plays out.

So close to the midterm elections Democrats?! The self-proclaimed intellectual backbone of this nation seem to play their hand like a 5 year old at a poker table.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Right. That also means they can't be used as proof that she lied. Unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Trueman

She will if she lied.

Slander at the least.

Kavanaugh can sue her as well.

I'm little afraid she might get a deal if she says who made her do that.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

No she won't. The Dems will defend her and claim it's revenge for daring to " be so brave and step forward to face her attacker".

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Assuming this was a conspiracy. Christine could also be lying to the dems about all this.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

If that were true this would all be over and she would be in jail.

Oh yes....Absolutely...nodoubtaboutit!

edit on 23-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Right. That also means they can't be used as proof that she lied. Unfortunately.

No...it becomes a case of THEY said--SHE said.
Everyone else is wrong, but her.

BTW: Her therapist was ALSO wrong, according to her.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Assuming this was a conspiracy. Christine could also be lying to the dems about all this.

I think we all know better than that.

The Democrats are #metoo'ing Kavanaugh because they've been so successful in using that movement as a weapon.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

And while all this is going on Ellison is sneaking in under the radar in Minnesota. The Dems might get a twofer.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join