It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Woods locked out of his Twitter account for posting a meme.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malcador

originally posted by: kaylaluv
This is an outrage!!!!! REEEEEEE!!!!!!

Any sane and rational person should be outraged. No surprise that you aren't though.

This is not a partisan issue. Just remember though, the ones being censored now wont always be the ones censored. The pendulum always swings back the other way. Always.

The fact you basically cheer open and transparent banning based on political affiliation is a good thing though as it always everyone to completely discount your opinion going forward when you laughably try and claim impartiality on issues.

The hilarious thing is watching a left wing person openly cheer the politically motivated actions of a trans national Corporation purely out of spite and political partisanship.

It sickens me to see the left openly cheering on global corporations, corrupt law enforcement and shoe making companies that use horrific slave labour practices.

I guess the slave thing shouldn't surprise me as that's been a calling card of the left for 200+ years.

Your post, should be full of stars... that is it, right there! ^^^

sad state of affairs, this world we can only but exist within.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85
a reply to: seeker1963

Why are more and more men, it's mostly men, taking pictures like that? The wide eyes and way to wide mouth? I really am asking because I haven't seen many women doing the same sort of picture. What the heck is this?

Those aren't men. They are males but they for sure aren't men.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Place yer bets on Woods' great pal Oliver Stone spearheading a 3-hour movie epic about this, or perhaps the entire shebang.

"Twitter Street: Mediocrity Never Sleeps'

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

He raises a good point. There has to be smart conservatives that can create some kind of social media? What about that Gabi? Or something? I wish I knew more about programing. LOL

And your right, I would never want to stop people from posting any type of pic like that. Where would you get more material for Memes?

Gab.ai has been attacked relentlessly since their inception. They were forced to find another "internet provider" because they refused to censor speech.

So this whole BS being spewed out by those who hate evil Corporations who now support them in the same breath is utter fascist BS!

How can alternative sources of information come about when the MSM Newspeak organizations shut them down? The biggest threat to the MSM is alternative News such as many who have YouTube accounts who are now under attack.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Why are more and more men, it's mostly men, taking pictures like that? The wide eyes and way to wide mouth? I really am asking because I haven't seen many women doing the same sort of picture. What the heck is this?

It's just how they are...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parishna

originally posted by: Malcador

originally posted by: kaylaluv
This is an outrage!!!!! REEEEEEE!!!!!!

Any sane and rational person should be outraged. No surprise that you aren't though.

This is not a partisan issue. Just remember though, the ones being censored now wont always be the ones censored. The pendulum always swings back the other way. Always.

The fact you basically cheer open and transparent banning based on political affiliation is a good thing though as it always everyone to completely discount your opinion going forward when you laughably try and claim impartiality on issues.

The hilarious thing is watching a left wing person openly cheer the politically motivated actions of a trans national Corporation purely out of spite and political partisanship.

It sickens me to see the left openly cheering on global corporations, corrupt law enforcement and shoe making companies that use horrific slave labour practices.

I guess the slave thing shouldn't surprise me as that's been a calling card of the left for 200+ years.

Your post, should be full of stars... that is it, right there! ^^^

sad state of affairs, this world we can only but exist within.

Thank you!

I'm from Canada and have been a Liberal all my life. I've even voted for the Green party a few times in Federal elections because in this country the party's get public funding based on their vote share so when the elections weren't in doubt I voted Green to help give them a voice in federal politics. I would never want them to run the country but it's good to have a variety of opinions available.

The thing is that my values have not changed much in my 20+ years of voting eligibility.

Pro Gay Marriage.
Pro Public HealthCare (prefer a blend of public and private)
Pro Free Speech.
Pro Immigration(legal not illegal)
Anti Global Corporation.
Anti Drug War
Pro Legalization
Dont care about abortion
Pro Social Safety Net

Basically everything a Classical Liberal believes in.

But, according to the "left" I'm a far right, Nazi today.

I didnt leave the left, the left ran away from me.

They've completely lost the plot and let the extreme left takeover.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Malcador

Welcome to my world, or should I say Greetings !

Absolutely the same, yet because I see things going sideways and say so, I too am labelled as such. Strange...

I used to vote green here, but not any more. Now, more than ever, I see that it is all the same result, no matter how it is packaged. At least over there, I do see something breaking the mold, and damn how the status quo dislike it.

If nothing else, what has happened in the US since 2016, has given rise to change - everything we see right now, is because it was long needed. Whether good or bad, ripping the long standing bandaid from old wounds will cause people to flinch. But it will never go back on.

I think the only thing that has changed for me in the past 20 years, or more, is my willingness to listen to others. Not accept it, just listen. Something the world needs right now, because so many reactionaries are not listening, and even attacking their own.

And swallowing the narrative put forward by those who are so obviously screaming in their death throes, as that bandaid is ripped from the festering wound.
edit on 23-9-2018 by Parishna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Parishna

I'm from Canada and have been a Liberal all my life.

Trudeau is a Liberal, you support that Globalist puppet???

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneArmedBandit

Quote attribution fail?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Trudeau is not a Liberal. He is a far left Progressive.

If those are the same thing then so are far right neo nazis and a run of the mill conservative.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parishna

Quote attribution fail?

yep.
sorry.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: roadgravel

That's true. I can't remember the last time I logged in to Facebook.

My facebook is dead, gone and deleted.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

That's right, Democrat men should stay home. They will in fact be making Democrat women's votes count for more.

They should put their money where their mouths are and refuse to cast a vote ever again. To listen to the Democrats talk, they don't need white male Democrat men anyhow. Wonder how many male democrats are sick and tired of being targeted by their own party simply because they are straight white and male?
edit on 9/23/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: roadgravel

That's true. I can't remember the last time I logged in to Facebook.

My facebook is dead, gone and deleted.

mewe.com to replace farcebook
minds.com to replace sh*tter

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Too much soy

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Getting locked out for that is total bull #. I have seen far worse on Trumps account from the left.

I enjoy seeing memes. Even those I don't agree with. Some of them are just funny? Also rather than writing several paragraphs a meme can make quite a statement without all the words.

Maybe that is what the establishment is worried about. A simple meme can destroy years worth of carefully worded propaganda.

Memes are also harder for software bots to interpret and respond.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Mostly an incorrect post. James Woods was actually locked out of his account for refusing to delete this tweet, which broke the rules and regulations of twitter.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Malcador

Basically everything a Classical Liberal believes in. 

But, according to the "left" I'm a far right, Nazi today. 

I didnt leave the left, the left ran away from me. 

They've completely lost the plot and let the extreme left takeover.

That's precisely how I feel and I've said it here before.

Great post.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

That's right, Democrat men should stay home. They will in fact be making Democrat women's votes count for more.

They should put their money where their mouths are and refuse to cast a vote ever again. To listen to the Democrats talk, they don't need white male Democrat men anyhow. Wonder how many male democrats are sick and tired of being targeted by their own party simply because they are straight white and male?

Its a cis-white male microaggresion for them to vote. Every vote a left wing cis white Male casts is obviously racist, sexist, homophobic and transphobic, islamophobic, bigoted Nazi behavior that demeans them as women and minorities.

They absolutely need to stop oppressing women and minorities with their cis white Male vote.

I for one am all for it. The most equal thing left wing cis white males can do to show solidarity with the people they are oppressing is to stay at home on election day and work on their Brony fan fiction and trying new man bun styles while drinking pumpkin spice lattes in their pajamas.

It's the right thing to do its plain to see.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Well, JW has officially stated he WILL NOT delete the meme! Good on you JW! Stand strong and give ole Jack Dorsey hell!

Funny thing since his lock up, the meme has taken off and twitter hasn't done a thing to those reposting it. lmao
edit on 24-9-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join