It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's talk about the letter from Blasey Ford

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

edit on 23-9-2018 by Malcador because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: ganjoa
What about the alleged letter she wrote similarly implicating Neil Gorsuch when his confirmation came about?
If that letter could be found, it seems to me Ms. Ford's credibility - and her continued sanity - is at question.
I think she's just an attention seeking democrat/social justice warrior that's desperate to sacrifice for the cause.
OR a seditionist with a plan to disrupt all supreme court nominees not fitting her political profile....

ganjoa

I think this is a false claim. I wish we could stick to facts and let the cesspool of falsehood fake news exude their poisonous lies while those who care about the truth only spread the truth.

After searching and searching, I find no such claim to be valid. Here is what I found:

This claim seems to have originated with a Twitter user, Josh Cornett, who appears to have a history of amplifying right-wing misinformation. (The user’s account has tweeted messages of support for QAnon, a sprawling pro-Trump conspiracy theory.)

On Tuesday, Cornett, referring to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., tweeted: “According to sources Diane [sic] Feinstein’s reluctance to mention the Kavanaugh accuser’s letter during confirmation session is because the accuser sent a similiar [sic] letter directed at Judge Gorsuch last year.” In a follow-up tweet, he said he had “no idea” if the information was true, but that “my source has been very accurate in the past.”

There is no known letter sent by Blasey about Gorsuch, or any other Supreme Court justice. Still, the tweet got more than 7,000 retweets.

www.seattletimes.com...

If anyone has ANY proof of such a letter or valid accusations at the time of such a letter, bring it on. But we should deny ignorance, on both sides of the aisle.

At this point, it does appear Ford is a bit mixed up in her accusation 'facts' for whatever reasons, and her credibility is fading fast. I for one am tired of this distraction and can't wait for it to be over. I'm so tired of the lies.

I CONCUR. This seems to be another internet misinfo opportunity.
Newer info is that Ford wrote a (published?) letter stating that Neil Gorsuch should be accused and maligned with sexual allegations until Merrick Garland is nominated, and the commentary was that perhaps this time she took her own advice. That's quite a bit different than a direct allegation as previously assumed. I'm looking for the reference on twatter to the actual article, but my skills are sub-basic on twatter. A-HA! it was supposedly a Facebook post from her on March 17, last year?

Still, if she DID make a post on Facebook, that would go to prior intent.... if... if...

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
UPDATE:

Whoa! Feinstein Finally Releases Christine Ford Letter — FONT DOES NOT MATCH UP!

The font in the second paragraph does not match with the rest of the letter.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
UPDATE:

Whoa! Feinstein Finally Releases Christine Ford Letter — FONT DOES NOT MATCH UP!

The font in the second paragraph does not match with the rest of the letter.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Bwaaaaa HaHaHa !! 😃

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join