It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's talk about the letter from Blasey Ford

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Is THIS why Dems won’t hand the letter over?! Even the WAY Ford ‘submitted’ her letter to Feinstein is shady AF

Did we mention things just seem to be getting worse and worse for Ford because WHOA NELLY, do they ever.

Please try to use your critical thinking skills here.

Sean Davis ‏ Verified account @seanmdav Follow Follow @seanmdav More In the coming days, Ford's decision to send a letter to Rep. Anna G. Eshoo, a House member with zero jurisdiction over or authority to investigate presidential nominations, rather than Sen. Dianne Feinstein, who has explicit jurisdiction, is going to get a lot more scrutiny.

twitter.com... 2F%2Ftwitchy.com%2Fsamj-3930%2F2018%2F09%2F23%2Fis-this-why-dems-wont-hand-the-letter-over-even-the-way-ford-submitted-her-letter-to-feinstein-is-shad y-af%2F

Sean Davis ✔ @seanmdav Replying to @seanmdav A plain reading of 18 USC 1001 suggests that in the matter of a specific presidential nomination pending before the U.S. Senate, statements made to a House member on that matter may not be covered by the statute's prohibition on false statements.

twitchy.com...
Well well well, whaddya know?

Sounds like she may have been trying to avoid getting busted if her allegations were proven false.

Doesn't look like a woman who wants justice but a woman who wants social justice.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
What about the alleged letter she wrote similarly implicating Neil Gorsuch when his confirmation came about?
If that letter could be found, it seems to me Ms. Ford's credibility - and her continued sanity - is at question.
I think she's just an attention seeking democrat/social justice warrior that's desperate to sacrifice for the cause.
OR a seditionist with a plan to disrupt all supreme court nominees not fitting her political profile....

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

So glad to see the original letter brought up.
Feinstein wouldn't even share an UNredacted copy with the FBI---WHY redact the letter for the FREAKIN' FBI?

Regardless of what happens to Kavanaugh...HE has a huge lawsuit to file against FORD, FEINSTEIN, et al.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

I think she is a political tool used for this explicit purpose because she is a woman who went to school close to where Kavnaugh did and is close in age. Her story is laughable given the lack of details, and the timing is completely suspect. SO at the end, you are left with a pathetic ploy from the left to delay the nomination due to manufactured reasons and outrage.

I can only hope that there is justice in the world and when she is shown to have lied, she is punished.

And for the whiners, if it's proven by some miracle that Kavanaugh did in fact do this, then he should be jailed for lying to congress and the world. But there needs to be proof other than the word of a lunatic with an ax to grind who has no idea who's house party she was at, when it was, or who was there.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I think she is a political tool used for this explicit purpose because she is a woman who went to school close to where Kavnaugh did and is close in age. Her story is laughable given the lack of details, and the timing is completely suspect. SO at the end, you are left with a pathetic ploy from the left to delay the nomination due to manufactured reasons and outrage.

I can only hope that there is justice in the world and when she is shown to have lied, she is punished.

And for the whiners, if it's proven by some miracle that Kavanaugh did in fact do this, then he should be jailed for lying to congress and the world. But there needs to be proof other than the word of a lunatic with an ax to grind who has no idea who's house party she was at, when it was, or who was there.

You forgot to mention Ford has a Soros lawyer.
All FOUR people she names as present at the party contradict her...including her lifelong friend whom stated she never met Kavanaugh.
ALSO...doesn't her husband work for a pharma company that sells 'Abortion Pills'?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

According to THIS article, Ford first spoke to Eshoo, who encouraged her to write the letter to Feinstein.

Eschoo is her local representative and only delivered the letter to Feinstein.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
"I Can’t Say that Everything Is Truthful"
-Sen. Feinstein on the Ford letter

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh wow a SOROS lawyer!

You’d think a Soros lawyer would have their ducks lined up in a row and well paid to make sure the story works, I’ve heard you guys talk about Soros, he’s an evil genius! How did they not get on board with a Soros lawyer involved is mind boggling!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Is this factually accurate? Please provide some citation of this, because if it is true then there is nothing left to say. Any GOP Senator even taking this seriously needs a primary challenge. They need to see what happens when they play along with Democrats and sell this country out to their stupid petty worthless games.

She's probably just another degenerate sex-obsessed leftist whose fantasies include someone actually wanting to lay a finger on them (because they're disgusting "people"). Look at her year book, Ford and friends acted like a bunch of common street walkers.

These leftists are a menace. I truly hope a small handful GOP mega-donors are actually in cahoots with the Russians and/or anything and anyone else that will bring about leftist defeat. The leftist is a far greater and more pervasive threat than any foreign country could ever pose.

Winning is the new name of the game. There are no rules to this game.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Soros isn't intelligent. he isn't even very capable. All he has is money, and his warped/misguided/wrong-headed fake ideology.

What we say about Soros matters less than what Soros actually is. He is a globalist. A statist. Basically, he's the scum of the Earth who isn't worth piss### on if they spontaneously combusted. He isn't alone, just a typical globalist (ie: he doesn't shower, doesn't brush his teeth, comb his hair, etc) he's just different because he has some money.

Soros would be just as effective as the other globalist filth without that money (AKA not effective at all..just 'dangerous' in a large herd). Personally, I'm still waiting for US government to seize his assets and deport him for being a subversive alien. That's right, he's banned from how many sovereign nations now? For currency manipulation, if I'm not mistaken.

edit on 9/23/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa
What about the alleged letter she wrote similarly implicating Neil Gorsuch when his confirmation came about?
If that letter could be found, it seems to me Ms. Ford's credibility - and her continued sanity - is at question.
I think she's just an attention seeking democrat/social justice warrior that's desperate to sacrifice for the cause.
OR a seditionist with a plan to disrupt all supreme court nominees not fitting her political profile....

ganjoa

I think this is a false claim. I wish we could stick to facts and let the cesspool of falsehood fake news exude their poisonous lies while those who care about the truth only spread the truth.

After searching and searching, I find no such claim to be valid. Here is what I found:

This claim seems to have originated with a Twitter user, Josh Cornett, who appears to have a history of amplifying right-wing misinformation. (The user’s account has tweeted messages of support for QAnon, a sprawling pro-Trump conspiracy theory.)

On Tuesday, Cornett, referring to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., tweeted: “According to sources Diane [sic] Feinstein’s reluctance to mention the Kavanaugh accuser’s letter during confirmation session is because the accuser sent a similiar [sic] letter directed at Judge Gorsuch last year.” In a follow-up tweet, he said he had “no idea” if the information was true, but that “my source has been very accurate in the past.”

There is no known letter sent by Blasey about Gorsuch, or any other Supreme Court justice. Still, the tweet got more than 7,000 retweets.

www.seattletimes.com...

If anyone has ANY proof of such a letter or valid accusations at the time of such a letter, bring it on. But we should deny ignorance, on both sides of the aisle.

At this point, it does appear Ford is a bit mixed up in her accusation 'facts' for whatever reasons, and her credibility is fading fast. I for one am tired of this distraction and can't wait for it to be over. I'm so tired of the lies.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

We can't allow paper terrorists like Ford and those other leftist dogs to commit seditious acts and obstruct the People's business.

Seems like a new law/EO is required providing for exceptionally severe penalties for that behavior.

edit on 9/23/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Oh wow a SOROS lawyer!

You’d think a Soros lawyer would have their ducks lined up in a row and well paid to make sure the story works, I’ve heard you guys talk about Soros, he’s an evil genius! How did they not get on board with a Soros lawyer involved is mind boggling!

Yeah, what're the odds?
There are SO FEW lawyers out there to choose from.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

And yet he’s behind every major left wing movement...antifa, BLM etc...

Oh he just finances it, true, very true, fortunately though, it was stated that Ford has a Soros lawyer, so yeah...my point still stands...Soros’ people couldn’t get a couple of witnesses to say the right thing? Pffft.

Yu can’t paint him and his ilk as globalist filth with tentacles and influence everywhere and then in the same breath say they’re incompetent.

Maybe the GOP paid them more money to stay silent??

Can’t say that, only the left are globalist scum *cough*Koch brothers*cough*

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: ganjoa

ganjoa

I think this is a false claim. I wish we could stick to facts and let the cesspool of falsehood fake news exude their poisonous lies while those who care about the truth only spread the truth.

After searching and searching, I find no such claim to be valid. Here is what I found:

This claim seems to have originated with a Twitter user, Josh Cornett, who appears to have a history of amplifying right-wing misinformation. (The user’s account has tweeted messages of support for QAnon, a sprawling pro-Trump conspiracy theory.)

On Tuesday, Cornett, referring to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., tweeted: “According to sources Diane [sic] Feinstein’s reluctance to mention the Kavanaugh accuser’s letter during confirmation session is because the accuser sent a similiar [sic] letter directed at Judge Gorsuch last year.” In a follow-up tweet, he said he had “no idea” if the information was true, but that “my source has been very accurate in the past.”

There is no known letter sent by Blasey about Gorsuch, or any other Supreme Court justice. Still, the tweet got more than 7,000 retweets.

www.seattletimes.com...

If anyone has ANY proof of such a letter or valid accusations at the time of such a letter, bring it on. But we should deny ignorance, on both sides of the aisle.

At this point, it does appear Ford is a bit mixed up in her accusation 'facts' for whatever reasons, and her credibility is fading fast. I for one am tired of this distraction and can't wait for it to be over. I'm so tired of the lies.

Gorsuch went to the same school as Kavanaugh...and is only a couple of years older.
It's quite possible Ford tried the same scam with Gorsuch.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Oh wow a SOROS lawyer!

The original plan was probably to force Kavanaugh to drop out before the accuser had to actually testify, or witnesses were interviewed. They never expected him to tough it out.

That's how it is supposed to work these days, right? A woman accuses someone, their reputation is shattered and their life is over - no proof needed. That is how the Democrats want it to be.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

It's possible. Maybe they had it planned for Gorsuch, but the evidence was so flimsy they dropped it. Now they are even more desperate, and decided to go through with it this time.
THIS is what the FBI need to investigate.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
They cant release the letter, it probably starts with "Do you think we can use this against Kavanaugh?

If he was a serial fondler wouldnt there be a line of metoo victims, like Wienstein and Clinton?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Oh wow a SOROS lawyer!

Nobody has ever said Soros is an evil genius. Evil? Yes. And a scumbag that finances far left morons? Yes.

And dont forget that his fortune is based on turning over fellow Jews to the Nazis in Hungary.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You think I like the Koch brothers? I may like a few of their positions (free and unregulated firearms, totally unregulated speech, no/minimal government, etc). But they represent the "White knight" faction I mentioned earlier.

But Soros as a globalist doesn't have to actually be effective to be a subversive globalist POS. And I know, some on the right are globalists. But I don't consider them real RW/real Americans/etc. They are something "less than" those things.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join