It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and American Crazyness

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I wonder if the owners want this to be an international site because the "new" button just lists hundreds of bone threads on political America.

The majority of posts on anything to do with American politics swamp this website with garbage the majority probably dont want to hear.

Is it possible that the owners could have a 'New" button for every post except those relating to American politics, and you have a sub forum for anything american politics.

Alternatively, a sub forum for everything other than trump and american politics.

This site is becoming so tiresome to trawl through the politics to get to the good stuff.

Whoever Kavvanah or whatever is, it has several threads, stormy was the same, everyone trump ever sacked is the same...this is not above top secret, its a bloody political debate.

Please cut this garbage out.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

You can always click forums and go to what topic best interests you. Trust me I been there done that with the political scheme, it's all a scam really. I just want hot alien women with good party favors to pick me up and we race across the galaxy..

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

It's not so bad as all that , why did you post this when the new list below your op has about 2 out of 20 threads which concern american politics? Or are you not seeing the same 'new ' list?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

It's not so bad as all that , why did you post this when the new list below your op has about 2 out of 20 threads which concern american politics? Or are you not seeing the same 'new ' list?

I counted 9 before I scrolled.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I find it rather amusing.

It reminds me how Dumb America is and reminds me why I am glad I don't live there

edit on 23-9-2018 by DIEGLOKE2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DIEGLOKE2

no need to be harsh sir not all americans are the same..

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

no need to be harsh sir not all americans are the same..

Yeah the Canadian and Mexican ones are ok

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

strange response, don't have a comeback to that. enjoy your sunday.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
There is no point in blaming the owners.
The topics of ATS threads are decided by the people who write them.
If the people writing threads are interested in topic A but not in topic B, there won't be any threads on topic B.
Here is a thread which is not about American politics; www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-9-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Most of the members here are American. BT (Before Trump) the "New"page was dominated by Obama and Killary. Before that it was W and Osama. They probably should add a "Euro" forum, though.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I've read your posts..... you're not exactly a shining example of your country are you sport?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

if they dont want to be here, they can click "sign out" , just like you can............

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Funny how this is acceptable, and I make a mild joke and get a warning? Arbitrary application of the rules?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
And yet you have added to it....lmao

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
The majority of posts on anything to do with American politics swamp this website with garbage the majority probably dont want to hear.

That's the flaw in your reasoning. This site is about 50% American posters. So the majority do want to discuss this. I get your point though. The political tripe can be overdone and overwhelming.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
And yet I seem to recall a very active thread yesterday that had zero to do with politics. If only such things were advertised with a footer ad that removed itself after a few seconds every so often...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Seen this a million times,or you could just overlook post and be on your way,complaining does nothing,the owners could care less that is evident,so get over it

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I was just going to say that yesterday there was a kick-ass thread that went all day, with nary a peep of politics to it. Write 'em, and they'll show up.

This thread is a kick-ass thread...and is doin' just fine. No politics here, either.

This board has, for good or for ill, a majority of users who are **gasp** Americans. Naturally enough, American politics will be featured. Too much? That's up to the individual member to decide.

I know it's a tiresome refrain, but y'all that don't like the politics, American or no, start making some threads about non-political stuff. Be the change you want to see.

edit on 9/23/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

thats not fair. america always had a huge influence to european life, and it still has. trump is sort of a symptom, a bad dream, but like anything, he will be gone some day. we as europeans need america as a friend and partner. what is striking, specially here on ats, they didn't realize the real danger: putin and his inner circle. the far right movement. nationalism. and yes, i rather read some crazy ufostories instead of crazy stories about american politics.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join