It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Say - If We Cant Stop Candidate Kavanaugh - We Will Impeach S.C. Justice Kavanaugh.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
September 22, 2018

Does this driven-by-hate Democrat strategy sound familiar? It should:

As the political fight over the sexual assault allegation made against Brett Kavanaugh intensifies, Democrats are indicating that -- even if confirmed -- they intend to drag the fight over his Supreme Court nomination past November, raising the possibility of an impeachment push.

Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, D-R.I., said that “as soon as Democrats get gavels”, the party will investigate the Kavanaugh allegations even if he is confirmed and sitting on the Supreme Court.

“The House Democratic leadership should pledge now that if they win a majority, they will conduct an impeachment investigation, to get to the truth."

His stance was backed up by Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif, who said in an interview with Fox News that there could not only be an investigation, but a push for impeachment.
Source article: www.foxnews.com...

This Democrat playbook is very familiar, because The Obama Administration tried to stop Candidate Donald Trump from being elected...and FAILED. Obama deep-state holdovers have been trying to remove President Donald Trump from office, and are FAILING at that too.

Someone is giving Democrats confidence that they will win a legislative majority of "gavels" in the House and Senate in this November's Mid-Term Elections. I say "someone", because there is no economic, or any other logical reason for them to feel such confidence. Quite the opposite, actually.

This expected majority is what Democrats will use to Impeach President Trump, Impeach Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, and as the defacto Democrat party leader Maxine Waters declared last week, to "Get Pence!".

The world changes, but Democrats stay that same. Continually employing the same hate-driven strategies that never work. (a.k.a. "Insanity")

-CareWeMust
edit on 9/23/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
You can't impeach someone without evidence and there is simply no evidence.

Once again the Dems shoot themselves in the foot.

Watching the Dems ineptitude as it snow balls along in a decent into oblivion, I have to wonder if Q has bought and payed for Dems, perhaps given immunity, to push this nonsense.

Otherwise ... boy, are they stupid and silly.

P

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

It has occured to me that Christine Ford could be a "plant" whose purpose is to hurt Democrats before the mid-terms. She's doing everything wrong, and Republican Chuck Grassley is displaying the patience of Job in the Bible.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Actually....

You can impeach a Supreme Court Justice if you find that they are unable to perform their duties.

The Dems will simply impeach him because he doesn't do the job they want him to do (forward the Progressive movement by legislating from the bench) and it would take a 2/3 vote to do so.

They will point out that he cannot judge any cases of sexual abuse, because he is a sexual predator now and a confirmed rapist.

Don't put it past them now... their power is shrinking and they are desperate.

To the OP, this just makes the ordinary person in America more pissed off at the Dems.

You know, the ones that elected Trump.

The ones that now think that the Dems are just trying to overturn the will of the people.

I see more blowback coming soon...

S&F...
edit on 23-9-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Watching the Dems ineptitude as it snow balls along in a decent into oblivion, I have to wonder if Q has bought and payed for Dems, perhaps given immunity, to push this nonsense.

P

That won’t stop these desperate, democrat losers from trying.

I swear, just when you think the left can’t get any more:
ridiculous
asinine
wreckless
out of touch
fake
trivial, they prove us wrong.

Is NO democrat on this website saying ‘maybe, just maybe this circus should leave town’??????

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well since they are saying that this is a political move, then the committee should just push K through, because you know, it's just a political move, and it's obvious that they love political moves.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
2016 is the election that keeps on giving!!
It’s like a cowboys super bowl parade every day

So dear democrats,

-Chris

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Is NO democrat on this website saying ‘maybe, just maybe this circus should leave town’??????

I'll let you know when/if

edit on 23-9-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Also, just a thought. Maybe we need to have an investigation into all the other SCOTUS because there doesn't seem to be a time limit on this sort of thing.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Also, just a thought. Maybe we need to have an investigation into all the other SCOTUS because there doesn't seem to be a time limit on this sort of thing.

w

Who would you have run the investigation, neither the FBI or DOJ have any credibility left?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Each absurd stunt just drives dems further from any credibility beyond just being thugs. Who does not see them as obstructionist swamp dwellers ? They have become So Toxic.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

The reason may be because the #WalkAway from the Democratic party movement started picking up steam in early Summer.

townhall.com...

By now, that movement has to be escalating #RUNaway speed.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Well since they are saying that this is a political move, then the committee should just push K through, because you know, it's just a political move, and it's obvious that they love political moves.

If Democrats successfully sabotage Kavanaugh's appointment to the Supreme Court, the backlash will add quite a few ADDITIONAL Republicans to the House/Senate. Brett Kavanaugh can then be cued up again, and EASILY voted to the Supreme Court without any consideration of what Democrats want, do, or say.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Right now, I'd get more satisfaction out of seeing Christine Ford, and her attorney, investigated for FRAUD and Defamement.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Each absurd stunt just drives dems further from any credibility beyond just being thugs. Who does not see them as obstructionist swamp dwellers ? They have become So Toxic.

It is a shame that we're less than 2 months away from a HUGE mid-term election, and Democrats haven't yet sat down to figure out a WINNING strategy.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Don’t Democrats understand that this pushes independents and moderate Democrats away from their party? This kind of hatred and insanity is not good for our Government or our country. They have completely lost the plot of what it means to serve “We the People”.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

This democrat has been sayin' that, or something much like it, for several years now.

But the crazy train just keeps on rollin' down the track towards the cliff. November will tell us whether there's a bridge there or not...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Get to the truth they say? Get to the truth about what?? There is nothing to investigate! It's so EASY to see right through this, I cannot fathom a full grown adult human being saying "gosh, maybe we Should stop everything over this baseless accusation".

After having every chance in the world to say something, there has to come a time when we say:

"Sorry. It's too late now. If this really did happen, then I am very sorry. But, you just simply did not have the strength to come forward at a time when it could have made a difference, and now you must live with that. Just like all his other potential victims will have to live with it because you declined to come forward. Let this be an example to other victims of abuse. Because the last thing we want to do is set an example that it is ok to stay quiet, and you don't have to be strong, you can keep the secret for decades while more victims are abused, and then come forward 35 years later and everything will all be okay..."

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

“The House Democratic leadership should pledge now that if they win a majority, they will conduct an impeachment investigation, to get to the truth." 

if

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It could be pushing moderates away. Then, again, it might not be. We won't really know until the midterms in November.

You'd think that it would. I'm certainly less than impressed, and I can safely be called fairly moderate in most cases. But...never underestimate the power of a good scandal, even if it is more hoax than scandal.

They're hoping, because by now they must know the story holds no water, that Kavanaugh will be so disgusted by the attacks on his character that he's just going to throw in the towel, flip 'em all the bird, and go back to his district court bench.

I don't see anything else that's possible. Unless there's some other deep, dark secret out there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join