It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of Charges Dropped After Deputy Seen on Video Planting Drugs on Innocent People

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I have to ask:
How dumb do you have to be, to plant drugs, wearing a camera?
How was he even a cop?

I wonder what his motivation to do this was? Was their a monetary incentive, was it for a promotion, or is the guy just a cruel, evil man?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I saw an interview with the sister of one of the guys who spent a year inside and was forced to go to rehab etc (he was obviously using something, but that's beside the point) and she asked the question, why isn't he being charged with possession offences, considering he obviously had drugs on him, illegally that would not be missed, in order to plant them.

Interesting question.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

he's talking all nice to her as he's framing her for possession. Isn't that special?

He needs to have charges pressed by the district attorney for falsifying evidence and possession of a controlled substance with intent. Oh yeah and the offenses were committed whilst carrying a firearm, so that should add some time depending on state law.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

This happened to me once but justice was never served...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Everyone in jail is "innocent". Evil bastard racist pig headed cops be framin' everyone!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNaR

originally posted by: JHumm
He may have ruined lives to benefit his career. He should at the very least get the max time in jail that those people combined would have gotten. And never be allowed to work in law enforcement in any capacity.

How about a greeter at Walmart? Or the guy at the exit doors who pretends to check your receipt while leering at the well-proportioned crazy woman in the lizard skin outfit.....

I wouldn't trust the guy as a walmart bag checker, he would probably plant something and arrest you for shop lifting....

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I knew a man who had drugs planted on him by police when he was seventeen. He devoted his energies to making things awkward for police from then on, and he was very clever and resourceful.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Don't back the people in blue anymore.

Clearly a bunch of lunatics.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

His sleight of hand needs some work 😄

Pretty scary stuff here.

Literally anyone could wind up with a felony from a simple traffic stop now.

This guy isnt the only cop doing this.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

Exactly right on with the prior comment, however I think its due to even the camera wearing cops being allowed to get away with this stuff. All that they have gotten away with prior to having to wear cameras and more now because they know they will be reviewed, and with knowing the "brotherhood" protects some actions.

Recognition and money and for some the cruelty and evil action is par for course with some PDs hiring practices.

Good for this story gathering attention, hope it comes to a head and they won't be getting away with it anymore!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
and you wonder why some people just shoot at cops for "no reason"

should just toss him in a small room with everyone he planted drugs on let them decide what his punishment should be

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

And here I was, thinking I would be seeing a Baltimore LEO in this thread.

Yeah, that looks pretty damning, and I HATE officers that do this crap. I'm betting that he sees his arrest stats rungs on the LEO Ladder, trying to reach the top and forgetting that he's actually stepping on and ruining the lives of people in the process.

If this makes its way to the judicial system, as it appears that it should, then I hope that he enjoys his time in prison and that they put him in gen pop. I have no patience or sympathy for LEOs who abuse their power like this.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Some are.

Most aren't.

If you condemn the majority for the actions of the small minority, you're doomed to live a life full of disappointment and paranoia.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: toysforadults

If that force was unionized they'd be a lot more professional.

Yeah! Right! Pull the other one. I'll have to look it up, but, I recall reading about a "Police Union" having a City Councilman setup for a DUI bust so that they would have his vote for their next contract.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
If that force was unionized they'd be a lot more professional.

I found it. reason.com...

Now about the professionalism of those police unions?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join