It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of Charges Dropped After Deputy Seen on Video Planting Drugs on Innocent People

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This idiot should spend the rest of his life in prison IMO. He has screwed over other people's lives and if they just shot him at sun rise I would not shed a tear; make it a pay per view event with the proceeds going to those who were arrested on false premises..

Marianna, FL – Earlier this month, Jackson County Deputy Zachary Wester was fired after an investigation revealed that he planted drugs on multiple suspects. Now, prosecutors are dropping a least two dozen different cases he was involved with after his own body camera showed him framing innocent people.

Last month, The Florida Department of Law Enforcement opened up an investigation on Wester after body camera footage confirmed allegations that he planted drugs on innocent people. However, the investigation into allegations of official misconduct is still open, and no charges have been filed against Wester.

State Attorney Glenn Hess of the 14th Judicial Circuit said that he believes Wester is guilty after seeing the evidence.

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Give him the (combined) years in prison he tried to inflict upon others, or else I throw myself around my crumby apartment!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
He may have ruined lives to benefit his career. He should at the very least get the max time in jail that those people combined would have gotten. And never be allowed to work in law enforcement in any capacity.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Every case he ever was a part of that is drug related must be redacted.His superiors must lose their jobs and suffer pension reductions….he must be forced to survive in general population in whatever prison he goes to...no thin blue line protection...call it a penitentiary death sentence and make him an example...payback in prison will be a rough ride and it will also be a short walk down a long path.Now lets find more of these POS and introduce them to social media.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
He may have ruined lives to benefit his career. He should at the very least get the max time in jail that those people combined would have gotten. And never be allowed to work in law enforcement in any capacity.

WTF.....he MAY HAVE RUINED PEOPLES LIVES...this POS needs to be slammed into gen pop immediately with predjudice.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The affected people he did this to should see him charged with constitutional civil rights violation along with the responsible organization supervising him and their insurers.

Thats way it works for everyone else, I see no reason it should not apply here.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
not surprised, it's a systemic issue brought on by corrupt politician's protected by unions

get rid of the unions and politician's need to be spending life in prison or even execute like in China

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This POS should get life in prison, and every single case he presented evidence against should be dropped/redacted, and any imprisoned by as a result should be free'd. They should have the path cleared for civil action.
I wonder if this hero had a partner?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

it's usually more than just 1 bad apple if ya know what I mean

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have to ask:
How dumb do you have to be, to plant drugs, wearing a camera?
How was he even a cop?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Of that I'm sure.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

problem is our judicial system has to much power over our lives

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

"Their word over ours"

People wonder why cops are disliked. These people are that, people, just like you and me. You ever lied in your life? Yeah? Me too man, we're not perfect, we all lie, even the boys in blue. Why is their word better than mine? Power, that's why.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
What everyone in America, especially potential jurors, should know is that law enforcement are trained, professional, liars. Their word should never be taken at face value, whether they are on the street, on the witness stand, or in a confessional. They will lie to you, because that is what they are trained to do.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
He needs to be made an example of.

I really hope the 'boys in blue' don't stand around in support of him, that would be like doctors and nurses standing in solidarity for some 'nurse nightingale' who was found to have purposely killed a dozen elderly patients in her spare time.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
They oughta cane him in public.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
They oughta cane him in public.

That, or, erase every drug law that's ever been written with a re-introduction requirement of 85% (by name) voting in favor.

Seriously, the citizens should be righteously up-in-arms over non-sense laws that are simply there for the purpose of being used against us.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

The idea that you blame this on unions is absolutely laughable. Unions are not strong anywhere in the South, particularly in Florida. I don't this force is unionized. The problem with LEO's throughout Florida is that they are ridiculously underpaid and therefore attract very poor candidates and have little to no training. If that force was unionized they'd be a lot more professional.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

How about a greeter at Walmart? Or the guy at the exit doors who pretends to check your receipt while leering at the well-proportioned crazy woman in the lizard skin outfit.....

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
This idiot should spend the rest of his life in prison IMO. He has screwed over other people's lives and if they just shot him at sun rise I would not shed a tear; make it a pay per view event with the proceeds going to those who were arrested on false premises..

Marianna, FL – Earlier this month, Jackson County Deputy Zachary Wester was fired after an investigation revealed that he planted drugs on multiple suspects. Now, prosecutors are dropping a least two dozen different cases he was involved with after his own body camera showed him framing innocent people.

Last month, The Florida Department of Law Enforcement opened up an investigation on Wester after body camera footage confirmed allegations that he planted drugs on innocent people. However, the investigation into allegations of official misconduct is still open, and no charges have been filed against Wester.

State Attorney Glenn Hess of the 14th Judicial Circuit said that he believes Wester is guilty after seeing the evidence.

www.activistpost.com...

He ought to serve every sentence he planted onto someone else as well as paying their legal fees for them. How on earth have no charges been made against that guy. I'm pretty sure the charges against the one's that had drugs planted on them didn't take that long.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join