It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All three witnesses Kavanaugh accuser claims were at party deny her account

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

First the dems delay conformations all of the time too. Did you see how many of trumps appointments were delayed still? So it is in fact proven that dems are possibly treasonous under your interpretation as well.

Yes! It is truly #ed up that both parties do this.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
It is about your team.

If the dems had been the ones that denied a republican president from getting a scotus pick you would have made at least seven different threads calling them traitors. And I would have been in them on your side.

I know it, you know it. Please don't make yourself look silly by denying this.

So then if its about my side, why did I condemn when the Republicans did this to garland?

You dont know as much about me as you think.

Had the dems had enough votes to do what the republicans did, and waited until after the election to hold a hearing, I would have been against it, but would have said "hey this is exactly what the republicans did to the dems"

I was very vocal on the boards about al franken being rail roaded.

why would I do that if its just about my team?

I know this is difficult for someone like you to understand, but not all of us are partisan hacks who hold double standards and would justify weoponizing sexual assault as long as our "team" does it.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Its not just a little worse, its exponential worse.

In your opinion.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Its not just a little worse, its exponential worse.

In your opinion.

I would think in the opinion of anyone who wants justice for victims of sexual assault, and to not have their pain be used as a political tool.

I would hope you would be one of those people.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I was very vocal on the boards about al franken being rail roaded. why would I do that if its just about my team?

That's true you were.
I take it back.

Your probably just pissed off at the low tactics and in fighting that has been going on in congress as much as I am.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The ramification here is there's no evidence

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I was very vocal on the boards about al franken being rail roaded. why would I do that if its just about my team?

That's true you were.
I take it back.

Your probably just pissed off at the low tactics and in fighting that has been going on in congress as much as I am.

Of course I am.

And look, I am one of the few trump supporters I know that was furiopus at what happened to garland.

In fact, if ginsburg leave the court, I would like to see trump consider garland.

he seemed qualified to me, although I probably disagreed with him on things.

But the idea of the conformations shouldnt be does this person agree with me politically, it is are they qualified to sit on the court.

In my opinion, garland was.

The fact that republicans didnt give him even a hearing was terrible.

And had the dems been doing this without the sexual assault part attached to it; my stance would be the exact same; EXCEPT to remind all the republicans that they cheered for this when they did it.

However, I legitimately believe this weaponizing of sexual assault is far more dangerous and disgusting.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I would think in the opinion of anyone who wants justice for victims of sexual assault, and to not have their pain be used as a political tool.

Like I said slightly worse.

And since I think all this stalling on both sides is troubling to the extreme. Even that slightly means I condemn it entirely.

I hope we find out the truth soon....

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Isn't that typical when a man assaults a woman behind a closed door?

He said -- she said

How does either prove what they say?

If this was a conservative woman accusing a liberal man -- would you see it differently?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
So where is all the money coming from? The money that is funding the panel of high-paid, Democrat activist, attorneys for Ms. Ford's charade?

I think this info needs to be made public.

I totally would like to see this come out. I suspect that the Tides Foundation is paying for Debra Katz but don't know about the second attorney.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Well the next Trump appointment to the supreme court will be a woman, so the democrats can't try this dog and pony show again. Take it to the bank.

Odds are, there will be a guy who will claim that she assaulted him in the 3rd grade, causing him to have a small peen and now he cries a lot.

I disagree. A woman will come forward and claim that Trump's female nominee sexually assaulted her. She will also claim that the nominee is actually transgendered, so it will still be a male-bashing fest, sort of. When the nominee denies being transgendered, she will be labeled transphobic in addition to being a confirmed (with no evidence, of course) rapist and misogynist. She probably hates puppies too.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

He said -- she said

If this was a conservative woman accusing a liberal man -- would you see it differently?

Annee…
ALL FOUR of the people SHE stated were at the party with her CONTRADICT her story.
ONE of them has been her lifelong girlfriend and says she never even met Kavanaugh.

Please tell me...HONESTLY...

Do you believe her story?

link   

No

The political affiliations of the accuser and accused are irrelevant

As is the gender of the accused and accuser, or any other category

Innocent until guilty, even in the court of public opinion

link   
Annie she claimed these other people were present in the room not just at the party. Being at a party is also not evidence of something which happened in another room. This is so transparently just trying to stop the confirmation by the Democrats and by a woman who authored 8 papers for a company whose SOLE product is mifepristone, the infamous abortion pill.
edit on 23-9-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

dangerous and disgusting.

For sure.

I hope IF christine is found to be a liar that she gets some kind of punishment for it. Jail time at the least.

But the idea of the conformations shouldnt be does this person agree with me politically, it is are they qualified to sit on the court.

It's to bad the law isn't that only no party people can qualify as scotus. You should have to be a strict constitutionalist and only that. To often are scotus rulings called into question because of the political leanings of the judge.

It eats me up that my republican friends applaud this.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

He said -- she said

Funny Dems. They all proclaim that this one incident involving Kavanaugh that Ford is telling the truth. Yet when multiple women claimed Bill Clinton assaulted them, Hillary trashed them and chalked it up to a vast right wing conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

dangerous and disgusting.

For sure.

I hope IF christine is found to be a liar that she gets some kind of punishment for it. Jail time at the least.

It's to bad the law isn't that only no party people can qualify as scotus. You should have to be a strict constitutionalist and only that. To often are scotus rulings called into question because of the political leanings of the judge.

It eats me up that my republican friends applaud this.

Scotus IS supposed to be non partisan in its ability to apply the Constitution but we see lately it hasn't been so.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Kavanauhs signature on her year book

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

A man assaults a woman behind closed doors except she named at least three other witnesses, none of whom recall anything about the incident, and one of those she named is supposed to be her own lifelong female friend!

You would think sisterhood in that case would count for something. So either, it didn't happen or it didn't happen as she is claiming in this instance.

What reason would another left-leaning woman have to lie? You would think she's as concerned about this appointment as any other left-leaning woman would be, but even she can't come out and support Ford in this.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

He said -- she said

Fords own close friend, who me she ALSO said was at the party now, denies ever even knowing Kavanaugh AND being at any party like the one Ford describes. And this is a long time friend of hers.

Fords story doesnt hold up at all....shes lying.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join