It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All three witnesses Kavanaugh accuser claims were at party deny her account

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That’s fine you disagree

Never speak about needing to take sexual assault serious again though

You feel that smearing a man as a rapist and trivializing real victims is the same as delaying a vote on a court nomination

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Lol
It's no comparison
One is legal the other is perjury

Lol
Following the rules are now as bad as lying to a Senate committee

#runawayasfastasyoucan

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

i shake my head - seriously

59% / 09 - democrats believe ford

60% / 14 republicans believe kavvanaugh

FFS - you merkin cretins - " he assaulted me " - is NOT a partisan issue

i has a sieve with fewer holes than fords tail

but hey -

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I sure hope her and whoever it was that funded her to make the allegations see jail time

5 years minimum for The seriousness and political aspect

These lefties need help, they’re mentally ill and desperate lunatics this has gone way to far now

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler>>> I highly doubt she'll be able to prove her accusation but that won't matter. The left and the MSM will run with the accusation and defend her when her credibility is called into question. This will give some very despicable politicos ammunition to attack Kavanaugh and Trump even if there's not one shred of evidence the story is true. I see the spinning on MSN and on Youtube already. Any doubts about her or fact checking into her past are buried or branded as partisan attacks by the GOP. They want her to testify and she balks and makes demands and its the GOP who are being unfair. This is by all accounts a decent guy they're trying to destroy. We've heard rumors about others in high office and have had that dismissed as conspiracy theory. DC is a swamp, we need to help Trump drain and then burn it.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You feel that smearing a man as a rapist and trivializing real victims is the same as delaying a vote on a court nomination

Calm down read my words with less emotion.

What I said was that smearing a man is slightly WORSE than denying a sitting president his constitutional right to appoint a scotus.

The only reason you want to say that it is 10000s times worse is because you want to protect your team.
If you weren't on the repub team you would see how BOTH are disgusting though one is a little worse.

If she is lying that is.

Never speak about needing to take sexual assault serious again though

If you think a political party going against our constitution is far far less of a problem then falsely accusing a person of assault. Than I never want to hear you talk about my countries constitution again.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

It would be great if when Ford testifies she breaks and says “The Dems told me to mske up a story, and are using me as a patsy”.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I hope they follow through with allowing an attorney to interview her, so that they can ask her the tough questions - including who was involved in encouraging her to write the letter.

One of her demands was that only Senators could ask her questions, not an attorney. The reason is clear. If the GOP senators ask her tough questions, they would be accused of attacking a victim. They might be hesitant to do that due to voter backlash.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Unfortunately our Congress has allowed this thing to do what the intended action was, which is to delay the confirmation until after the midterms at which point, says Tucker Carlson he will never be corfirmed. I hope it's not true but I fear it may be. There is more at stake than just abortion rights.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They stalled in order to undermine and stop a sitting president from doing his job.

Some might call that treasonous.

Using loop holes in the laws to push a political agenda can not be defended.

Why can't you guys admit like I have that both are terrible things though one is a little worse.

Right now the only thing that has been proven is what the repubs did.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I hope they follow through with allowing an attorney to interview her, so that they can ask her the tough questions - including who was involved in encouraging her to write the letter.

Agreed.

I for one am withholding judgement until christine is made to answer in front of a judge.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: ausername

Who cares about popular opinion. This low-IQ bulk voting population will get over it. It has the memory of 7-10 days, just a tad better than a Gold fish really. Scary isn't it? These are the low-brows casting votes/spreading their opinion with very little facts.

This is precisely why we have a representative republic and not a democracy. The Founders didn't want the government subject to the fickle whims of the uninformed populace.

It's also why the Senate originally wasn't directly elected by the people. The Senate was meant to represent the states' interests, while the House represented the people's interests. This was changed with the 17th Amendment, and it's something I think needs to be changed back. It would be great if one chamber of Congress wasn't making all their decisions based off what was most likely to get them re-elected.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

They stalled in order to undermine and stop a sitting president from doing his job.

Why can't you guys admit like I have that both are terrible things though one is a little worse.

Following Senate rules is in no way illegal no matter how much you want it to be.
Funny how you dont mind lies stopping the Senate process tho.
After this crap I hope Grassley takes a secret vote and pushes this through as fast as legally possible.
That and I hope trump gets to replace rbg.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Well the next Trump appointment to the supreme court will be a woman, so the democrats can't try this dog and pony show again. Take it to the bank.

Odds are, there will be a guy who will claim that she assaulted him in the 3rd grade, causing him to have a small peen and now he cries a lot.

I disagree. A woman will come forward and claim that Trump's female nominee sexually assaulted her. She will also claim that the nominee is actually transgendered, so it will still be a male-bashing fest, sort of. When the nominee denies being transgendered, she will be labeled transphobic in addition to being a confirmed (with no evidence, of course) rapist and misogynist. She probably hates puppies too.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

This has noithing to do with defending my team.

I have no idea which justice would push my ideals further; merrick garland or kavanaugh.

Seeing as how I am pro gay marriage, anti war on drugs, anti government surveillance; for all I know garland would have been more on my side on these issues.

I was against what happened to him and said so.

However, the delay in conformation, although serious in both situations, pales in comparison to the issue of trivilizing and weaponizing sexual assualt claims for political reasons.

Living in a world where scum bag politicians make process delays to hold up judges is bad and should be rejected.

But living in a world where accusations of sexual assault can be sat on and then brought out at the last minute to ruin peoples lives and force their withdrawal is more dangerous exponentially.

Even if she is telling the truth, feinsteins actions of setting on this for two months is digusting and purely political.

And all of the dems sayingt they know kavanaugh is guilty, with no evidence whatsoever presented to show that, show that this is far more dangerous.

The truth is that although dems wont admit it, they are buying your point about what happened to garland being bad, and so they are cool with weaponizing sex allegations to get revenge.

I would be equally outraged if this happened on tbe other side and republicans did it, which by the way, if this works, look for republicans to do the exact same thing over and over again.

its not me defending my team, its me defending innocent until prven guilty, a concept much more important than arguing against delay tactics in general.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

First the dems delay conformations all of the time too. Did you see how many of trumps appointments were delayed still? So it is in fact proven that dems are possibly treasonous under your interpretation as well.

Secondly, it has been proven to any reasonable person that even if this woman is telling the truth, the dems sat on her allegation for two months to get the most possible political points and delay out of it.

Its not just a little worse, its exponential worse.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: ausername
Tide turning against Kavanaugh?

www.foxnews.com...

That article was written by someone who seems to always favor Democrats in her articles.
In my opinion, she is biased. There are some people at Fox like that.

There are plenty of leftists and Trump-haters at Fox. The left just doesn't know this because CNN told them Hannity is on 24/7.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: ausername
Tide turning against Kavanaugh?

www.foxnews.com...
No. Its just indicative of what we know, that females will support females, as shown in that very article.
only if they are for the same political ends as someone else posted what they did to Sarah Palin just for being conservative. It was brutal. All the Rachel Maddow types joined the condemnation of her.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It is about your team.

If the dems had been the ones that denied a republican president from getting a scotus pick you would have made at least seven different threads calling them traitors. And I would have been in them on your side.

I know it, you know it. Please don't make yourself look silly by denying this.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

So if the dems were only stalling and there was no accusation of assault you we be ok with that?

edit on 23-9-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join