It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All three witnesses Kavanaugh accuser claims were at party deny her account

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Given what most of the pollees have been hearing over the past fortnight? Not surprising in the least.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

In written testimony sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee, a third named witness has rejected the allegations made by Judge Kavanaugh’s accuser. Having been asked by a Senate staffer to comment on the charges advanced against the nominee, a lawyer for Leland Ingham Keyser wrote:

Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.

Under 18 U.S.C § 1001, letters to the Judiciary Committee are subject to criminal penalty if false.

Ms. Keyer, whom CNN confirms is “a lifelong friend of Ford’s,” is the third named witness to deny any knowledge of the allegations. The other two, Mark Judge and Patrick Smyth, issued written statements to that effect earlier in the week. Thus far, nobody has backed up the account advanced by Kavanaugh’s accuser, while Kavanaugh and three other named witnesses have rejected it outright.

www.nationalreview.com...

So everyone ford says was at the party deny her account

This third lady is even a lifelong friend of fords, and she even says it didn’t happen

Yet we still see so many democrats saying they know know Kavanaugh is guilty

So she doesn’t remember the time or place, and all of the people she claimed were there say she is wrong

If she can’t provide any other evidence, what more is there to look at?

Is it surprising?
These people applaud the lies and the attempt to stop the nomination.
The ends justify the means for these people.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And the fourth admitted to making stuff up.

Not looking good for christine.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well the next Trump appointment to the supreme court will be a woman, so the democrats can't try this dog and pony show again. Take it to the bank.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Like when the repubs stalled and stopped obama from getting his scotus pick. Like that?

Because I agree the repubs and dems have not looked good at all when it comes to these scotus seats lately.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Well the next Trump appointment to the supreme court will be a woman, so the democrats can't try this dog and pony show again. Take it to the bank.

Odds are, there will be a guy who will claim that she assaulted him in the 3rd grade, causing him to have a small peen and now he cries a lot.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

That would have been a smart move. He should have done it this time.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Like when the repubs stalled and stopped obama from getting his scotus pick. Like that?

Because I agree the repubs and dems have not looked good at all when it comes to these scotus seats lately.

Yeah just like the time the Gop used a a womans alleged story to delay a nomination. Yeah JUST LIKE THAT.

Make up history much?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Further more, I can’t believe you would join the crowd going so low as to insinuate that the fact 60 women came out to defend Kavanaugh is somehow shady

1. Everyone knew he was nominated and the attack against him would be about women’s rights, so no doubt they had women ready to speak on his character

2. I bet if I was publicly accused and it was broadcast as much as in this incident, I would also have many women in a couple of days be willing to speak to my character

So I guess if no women would speak to his character, it proves he is shady and may have done this

But if too many women speak to his character....

It proves he is shady and must have done this

What utter garbage!

In addition, if it suspicious for him to have these ladies speak up for him, then I assume that you would also find it suspicious that ford has hired on or is getting counseling from so many people who hate trump

Oh that’s right, we cant look at that stuff or we are rape apologists

No Kavanagh is guilty already, and any defense of himself is just victim shaming the woman he tried to rape

If he was noble he would just step down and beg forgiveness

I can’t believe that even you would make this claim about the 60 women somehow being shady

I hope you never get accused of anything and find people saying your very defense is proof of your guilt

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I am so tired of this argument

Yes what the republicans did was bad

This is worse beyond such a great magnitude

Politicizing sexual assault ruins innocents people’s lives with just the accusation, and belittles all victims of sexual assault

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

She would be treated like Palin.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Tide turning against Kavanaugh?

www.foxnews.com...

A Supreme Court Justice appointment should never be based on the people's opinions.
The only thing a SC Justice needs the support of is the Constitution.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...
No. Its just indicative of what we know, that females will support females, as shown in that very article.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

How do you figure this? Even the one female witness, who apparently has been a long term friend of Ford's...did not simply agree with Ford. She gave sworn testimony that she has never even met Kavanaugh and does not remember any party like the one Ford describes ever happening.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

That was bad, and shouldn't have happened. Straight up.

However, the difference here is the politicization of sexual assault which in light of current evidence never happened, yet is being clung to like it's the last straw--as it may be, at this late stage is orders of magnitude less.

It takes a horrific crime of violation against a woman, and essentially trivialized it.

Can you see the difference?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I saw this stupid article too. I do not know any females let alone any conservative females that believe this woman.

As a woman, this lady sickens me.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I never said there stalling technique was the same, just that it was also terrible.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

That article was written by someone who seems to always favor Democrats in her articles.
In my opinion, she is biased. There are some people at Fox like that.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I am a female.
I do not support the accuser in this case.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This is worse beyond such a great magnitude

Worse than going against our constitution and denying a sitting president a scotus seat.

I disagree.

I think it is only slightly worse if christine is found to be a liar.
Because not only would the dems be doing the same thing and trying to deny a president their pick but an innocent mans life was raked through the coals.

Face it because the repubs took obamas scotus pick from him for purely political reasons they do not have the moral high ground here.

Right now both parties look disgusting to me.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join