It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All three witnesses Kavanaugh accuser claims were at party deny her account

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The final guy would be whoever she said attacked her.

Kavanaugh already said it was not him.

No...one more man left. Kavanaugh, Judge, Smyth said nope. Only girl besides Ford said nope. Leaves 1 man that we haven't heard about yet. Had to be whomever she said was downstairs and had to have been talking to Smyth.

Where did you read there were 5 people in the House other than her

I read her and four people

If that’s wrong, can you post a source showing it?

Watch the video on the twitter link I posted....that is her attorney speaking with CNN. From the horses mouth so nobody can deny it...

The lawyer didn’t say 4 boys the host did

Perhaps she didn’t notice the woman say 4 boys

Regardless if that is what the lawyer said, she is now changing her story which is very bad in its own right

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
For the record, this is Mark Judge's statement:
LInk from .gov site
edit on 9/22/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

The final guy would be whoever she said attacked her.

Kavanaugh already said it was not him.

No...one more man left. Kavanaugh, Judge, Smyth said nope. Only girl besides Ford said nope. Leaves 1 man that we haven't heard about yet. Had to be whomever she said was downstairs and had to have been talking to Smyth.

Where did you read there were 5 people in the House other than her

I read her and four people

If that’s wrong, can you post a source showing it?

Watch the video on the twitter link I posted....that is her attorney speaking with CNN. From the horses mouth so nobody can deny it...

The lawyer didn’t say 4 boys the host did

Perhaps she didn’t notice the woman say 4 boys

Regardless if that is what the lawyer said, she is now changing her story which is very bad in its own right

She also did not correct it but did say there was a girl there.

If there was not another guy there....she is DONE!

Makes me wonder why McCabes attorney just signed on to the case.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
Ford has no more credibility than the FBI. This is a simple and slimy, smear tactic of the DNC. The midterms are coming, May the voters of America restore justice to the land.

edit on 22-9-2018 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" There is a 6th person we have not heard about yet. "

The " Fly " On the Wall .

They're busy setting-up the "Identity".

link   

The 6th person would be the attacker.

I dont follow. She claimed it was Kavanaugh and said 4 boys were there. That's 5 total. Her attorney said another girl was there...that is 6.

Kav, Judge and PJ and the girl say nope. That is 4. Ford is the accuser...that is 5. There is a 6th person we have not heard about yet.

I also heard there was a 6th person, being the second female.

It's almost like the story has changed from day to day. How odd...

link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
The midterms are coming, May the voters of America restore justice to the land.

Elect MORE Republicans, and it's a done deal.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

I dont follow. She claimed it was Kavanaugh and said 4 boys were there. That's 5 total. Her attorney said another girl was there...that is 6.

Kav, Judge and PJ and the girl say nope. That is 4. Ford is the accuser...that is 5. There is a 6th person we have not heard about yet.

I also heard there was a 6th person, being the second female.

It's almost like the story has changed from day to day. How odd...

There was only 1 other female besides Ford...she is the one in the OP denying even knowing Kavanaugh.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

So...6 people swearing (under the penalty of perjury) that NOTHING HAPPENED. 1 person swearing under penalty of perjury that THE ASSAULT DID HAPPEN.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
At this point, unless she has a picture of Kav on top of her I see no chance of her continuing this charade.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

At this point, unless she has a picture of Kav on top of her I see no chance of her continuing this charade.

I disagree

First her lawyer has responded and says of course no one remembers, because nothing happened to them, just as I predicted they would

Debra Katz, a lawyer for Ford, dismissed Keyser not remembering noting that Ford did not discuss the alleged incident publicly for years.

“It’s not surprising that Ms Keyser has no recollection of the evening as they did not discuss it. It’s also unremarkable that Ms. Keyser does not remember attending a specific gathering 30 years ago at which nothing of consequence happened to her," Katz added in a statement to NBC News.

thehill.com...

That article also links to a Washington post article I can’t read that supposedly says although Keyser doesn’t recall the party, she believes ford

Then there are gems like this, that show that some people are saying not only does it not matter if their is any proof of Kavanaughs guilt, it also doesn’t matter if he is even innocent

The mere fact he was accused is enough to disqualify him

Some academic Ford supporters lent their scholarly credentials to the credible-is-enough argument. "The existence of credible allegations against Judge Kavanaugh should be disqualifying," wrote Cardozo Law School professor Kate Shaw in the New York Times. "If members of the Senate conclude that a credible accusation of sexual misconduct has been made against Judge Kavanaugh, that should be enough to disqualify him."

In The Atlantic, Brookings Institution scholar Benjamin Wittes took the argument to its illogical extreme. Because of the political sensitivity of the situation, Wittes wrote, Kavanaugh "cannot...seek to discredit a woman who purports to have suffered a sexual assault at his hands."

"Even if [Kavanaugh] believes himself innocent, even if he is innocent," Wittes concluded, "the better part of valor is to get out now." That is, to withdraw his nomination

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

This is the world we live in now

Proof is not necessary only an accusation

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

it isnt looking good for her claims at this point and in light of this information I would be surprised if she testifies. they should give her a final date of Wednesday, and if she doesnt show, then the vote goes forward. they gave her every chance to come in and go on the record officially.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

So Kavanaugh is guilty BECAUSE there is no proof and BECAUSE no one can remember him doing it.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

ah yes, the "severity of the charge" bullsnip argument rears it's ugly head once again.......

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well at least we know where part of the money is coming from.

Debra Katz, the attorney representing the woman who’s accusing Brett Kavanaugh of a high school era sexual assault, is the vice chair of the Project on Government Oversight — a group funded in large part by George Soros and his Open Society Foundation. [CJF emphasis]
The above information, along with the allegation that Kavanaugh’s mother ruled against the Blasey family’s house foreclosure in the clip below, probably indicates another motive: a revenge tactic more than anything which may have happened in those now-forgettable teenage years party-goings-on!

Open Society Foundation are the ones pushing and buying politicians for open borders.
www.activistpost.com... g-kavanaugh.html

Ford's brother worked for 'Baker Law firm' for 15 years. Baker is the law firm for Fusion GPS.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Have you seen the videos of her lawyer, Ms. Ketz, attending and speaking at anti-Trump protests?

Talk about biased opinions...

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I disagree

First her lawyer has responded and says of course no one remembers, because nothing happened to them, just as I predicted they would

Debra Katz, a lawyer for Ford, dismissed Keyser not remembering noting that Ford did not discuss the alleged incident publicly for years.

“It’s not surprising that Ms Keyser has no recollection of the evening as they did not discuss it. It’s also unremarkable that Ms. Keyser does not remember attending a specific gathering 30 years ago at which nothing of consequence happened to her," Katz added in a statement to NBC News.

thehill.com...

That article also links to a Washington post article I can’t read that supposedly says although Keyser doesn’t recall the party, she believes ford

Then there are gems like this, that show that some people are saying not only does it not matter if their is any proof of Kavanaughs guilt, it also doesn’t matter if he is even innocent

The mere fact he was accused is enough to disqualify him

Some academic Ford supporters lent their scholarly credentials to the credible-is-enough argument. "The existence of credible allegations against Judge Kavanaugh should be disqualifying," wrote Cardozo Law School professor Kate Shaw in the New York Times. "If members of the Senate conclude that a credible accusation of sexual misconduct has been made against Judge Kavanaugh, that should be enough to disqualify him."

In The Atlantic, Brookings Institution scholar Benjamin Wittes took the argument to its illogical extreme. Because of the political sensitivity of the situation, Wittes wrote, Kavanaugh "cannot...seek to discredit a woman who purports to have suffered a sexual assault at his hands."

"Even if [Kavanaugh] believes himself innocent, even if he is innocent," Wittes concluded, "the better part of valor is to get out now." That is, to withdraw his nomination

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

This is the world we live in now

Proof is not necessary only an accusation

Very true.

I do hope/believe that the average person can see through this but I dont hold out much belief that they will.

I keep having a nagging feeling that Grassley has something on this that is going to completely discredit Ford though. That's why i say there would have to be a picture.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Here we go round the mulberry bush,
The mulberry bush,
The mulberry bush.
Here we go round the mulberry bush
On a cold and frosty morning.

Enjoying the show everyone? Oh of course its all real. Pay attention to every detail.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: SR1TX
She and anyone else that took part in the smear campaign needs to go to prison.

It's not right to destroy someone like that and get away with it.

I agree. The damage it has done to real victims is unforgivable. # like this is why women aren't believed. There need to be charges.

You are 100% correct, my friend. It's an absolute TRAVESTY. It's an absolute slap in the face to women that actually HAVE been raped.

The Dem leftists have tried to play one card too many this time and it's going to cost them.

There is absolute NOTHING that's credible about this accusation.

It should be a FELONY falsely accuse someone of rape.

The burden of proof is on the ACCUSER, and the ACCUSED is innocent until proven guilty. It's the most important tenet of our justice system. It's the entire FOUNDATION of our justice system.

These "people" are completely aware of this, it's just that they simply don't care. The real truth of the matter is that Justice is simply an inconvenience to them.

Yet again they demonstrate the depths of depravity these Leftist shrubs are willing to sink.

It's wrong, but they simply don't care.

HOWEVER, they WILL care after the upcoming midterms when another large, putrid, gangrenous chunk of what used to be referred to as the DNC simply ceases to exist.

These leftists are EXTREMELY desperate, and although it does make then dangerous, it's also quite clear that it's also made them very careless, and VERY stupid.

I'm just gonna ease the seat back, have a glass of Johnny Walker Blue, and enjoy the show.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If it were not for the serious nature of the allegation, this would present itself with the all credibility of a school play.

I have a theory where "professionals" often suffer from the same ills they claim expertise at. Like an interior designer with a gawdy home, psychiatrists are especially prone to this in the form of personality disorders.

Insert the term "trusted" for "professional" and same thing, trusted people are often the worst violators and the least trustworthy.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join