It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All three witnesses Kavanaugh accuser claims were at party deny her account

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Well I am starting to see a pattern.

You bluster and insult people, saying they are dumb or liars, and that sources dont say what they are claiming.

Then when it is shown you are absolutely incorrect, you disappear for a while, then come back on and act like it never happened, and go right back to insulting people and saying they are lying.

Happened when you were wrong about fords friend not changing her story.

Happening right now with you claiming that the washington post did not say the therapists letter said four guys were in the room.

Look forward to seeing you ignore this and insult people when you come back on!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: Grambler

Right but you said she originally told the therapist there were four boys in the room?

She clarified that there were four boys at the party, not four boys in the room.

Did you miss that part when you made the claim?

The fact is the therapists notes say she said four guys were in the room. Period.

No, according to WAPO reporting the Therapists notes said the incident "involved" four guys.
Not that they were in the room.
Ford clarified she was referring to who was at the party.

YOU put them in the room.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I don't know what you are talking about here.

And apologies for not being on here 24/7 like yourself, I have a job and family.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Right but you said she originally told the therapist there were four boys in the room?

She clarified that there were four boys at the party, not four boys in the room.

The fact is the therapists notes say she said four guys were in the room. Period.

No, according to WAPO reporting the Therapists notes said the incident "involved" four guys.

The notes say four boys were involved, a discrepancy Ford says was an error on the therapist’s part. Ford said there were four boys at the party but only two in the room.

Now why would ford say the notes were in error, if they just said four boys were in the house, which is what ford is claiming.

The notes said four boys "were involved"

So you are, once again wrong.

I look forward to you finally admitting it.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You bluster and insult people, saying they are dumb or liars, and that sources dont say what they are claiming.

Then when it is shown you are absolutely incorrect, you disappear for a while, then come back on and act like it never happened, and go right back to insulting people and saying they are lying.

Happening right now with you claiming that the washington post did not say the therapists letter said four guys were in the room.

That's what is really funny. Sober keeps saying that Judge wrote about Kavanaugh, when in fact the name is not Kavanaughs, but sober wants us to say it is. Yet Ford has changed her story 3 times now that I know of, and all of her "witnesses" and the accused have no recollection of what she claims but sober wants us to believe Ford.

I dont think I can be sober for this any longer....

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Somewhere around here in one of these thread, someone found someone named Bart O'Kavenaugh in the year book for the school. I'll try to find it.

Right...

The guy named Bart O'Kavenaugh that Mark Judge wrote about from his drunken HS days wasn't his HS buddy Brett Kavenaugh, but just another friend with a bizarrely similar name.

This is what I mean by WILLFUL ignorance, which might just be a PC description of people that are full of sh*& and know it.

I'll wait for your link to Bart O'Kavenaugh, Mark Judge's OTHER friend. LOL.

While you are searching, maybe explain why Mark Judge's attorney said he had no comment when asked if he was writing about Brett Kavenaugh.

You call others full of # while promoting a story with NO time and NO location.

I am not promoting a story.

Just highlighting that the right wing can't make it an hour without BSing and inventing alternate facts and alternate "truths".

See, whether Mrs. Ford is telling the truth is an open-question worth examining.

Whether folks around here are telling lies to defend Kavenaugh is NOT an open question, it is unfortunately a given.

Shall I summarize the tonnage of lies told on this thread alone?

Keep supporting the no date no location bs

Are you threatening to link all your posts in this thread?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I don't know what you are talking about here.

And apologies for not being on here 24/7 like yourself, I have a job and family.

You dont know what i am talking about when i am reminding you you insulted people and called them liars for saying that fords friend that posted on facebook she knew this happened because everyone was talking about it in school later changed her story?

Wouod you like me to repost your comments there, because you conveniently ignored them when it was shown you were wrong.

Its one thing to be wrong, it happens to everyone.

But you are so arrogant and insult people, and then are shown to be absolutely wrong, and you just ignore it, and go back to insulting people.

And it brings me great joy to point it out top you and everyone else.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Keep them honest
They act like people forget they shovel bs

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Nope...WaPo said:

The notes say four boys were involved, a discrepancy Ford says was an error on the therapist’s part. Ford said there were four boys at the party but only two in the room.

So if Ford originally just said 4 were there then why would she say there was an error and had to clarify?

And why would she clarify 4 boys and no girl?

LOL....wow this is amazing.

I believe now the story is 3 boys and another girl if I'm not mistaken....story has changed so often I could be.

So...why did she clarify incorrectly? Or in other words...why did she lie....again?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes I know, I didnt even get into the fact that the story has changed yet again, from it being four guys involved in the therapists notes, to four guys in the house, to now three guys and one girl.

Again, not saying this proves she is lying, but if all we have is her story, and it keeps changing, what are we supposed to think?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Yes I know, I didnt even get into the fact that the story has changed yet again, from it being four guys involved in the therapists notes, to four guys in the house, to now three guys and one girl.

Again, not saying this proves she is lying, but if all we have is her story, and it keeps changing, what are we supposed to think?

And we are STILL waiting for that original letter to Feinstein to be released....

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Post what you like.

Fords friend never claimed to have first-hand knowledge.

She said she heard about it at the time.

She did not change her story from everyone hearing about it at the time?

Where did she retract that?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Post what you like.

She posted on Facebook she knew it happened

Then she retracted and said she didn’t know if it happened or not

But you keep up the delusion she didn’t change her story if it makes you feel good

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

And we are STILL waiting for that original letter to Feinstein to be released....

Grassley released that letter unredacted earlier and here is the Actual PDF version of the letter from Ford

Edit add: I think you will find that the font on the actual letter is strange. Especially regarding the names and some details. It does seem like someone changed some of the writing. Check it out for yourself.
edit on 9 23 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Post what you like.

And how was it she said she heard about it again?

I mean if you believe her, then Ford is caught in another lie because she specifically said she told no one about it.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

In written testimony sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee, a third named witness has rejected the allegations made by Judge Kavanaugh’s accuser. Having been asked by a Senate staffer to comment on the charges advanced against the nominee, a lawyer for Leland Ingham Keyser wrote:

Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.

Under 18 U.S.C § 1001, letters to the Judiciary Committee are subject to criminal penalty if false.

Ms. Keyer, whom CNN confirms is “a lifelong friend of Ford’s,” is the third named witness to deny any knowledge of the allegations. The other two, Mark Judge and Patrick Smyth, issued written statements to that effect earlier in the week. Thus far, nobody has backed up the account advanced by Kavanaugh’s accuser, while Kavanaugh and three other named witnesses have rejected it outright.

www.nationalreview.com...

So everyone ford says was at the party deny her account

This third lady is even a lifelong friend of fords, and she even says it didn’t happen

Yet we still see so many democrats saying they know know Kavanaugh is guilty

So she doesn’t remember the time or place, and all of the people she claimed were there say she is wrong

If she can’t provide any other evidence, what more is there to look at?

I suspect that since Feinswine refuses to hand over the letter with the actual accusations, there's going to be a litany of charges at the hearing we don't know about...With all of her attorneys and Democrat operatives involved I suspect those charges will be designed to make it impossible for Kavanaugh to defend against them without prior notice as to what they are...

It'll be showtime for the major news media...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Post what you like.

I believe folks are getting confused again. The female who discussed on Facebook that everyone was talking about it is the one who retracted her statement. She thought she was helping verify for Christine then realized she was causing more harm by stories not adding up.

The actual long time friend Ford named as a witness declared she did not remember such a party and has never even met Kavanaugh. she has never stated anything other than those facts.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Actually I just shared a link to the unredacted version of Ford's letter to Feinstein up above. Grassley received and shared it publically earlier.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

News to me...Wasn't aware the letter was turned over...I don't understand then the reason for the hearing...She made accusations...Changed her story numerous times...Has zero witnesses...Kavanaugh and others accused deny the entire story...End of case...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Iscool

Actually I just shared a link to the unredacted version of Ford's letter to Feinstein up above. Grassley received and shared it publically earlier.

Didn't the letter state that it was not to be shared publically???

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join