It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All three witnesses Kavanaugh accuser claims were at party deny her account

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: Grambler

Waiting for you to provide her Therapy Session transcripts where she originally said 4 people were in the room.

Yes we know, you will ignore all reporting and demand the very notes that you know haven’t been released

Yet at the same time you call other people names and mock them for suggesting Bart Kavanaugh in that book may not have been Brett

Still waiting for you to provide proof of that

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
WaPo misreported the number of people at the party even though they knew.

The Post promoted the story of FOUR BOYS even though it had all four names and one was not a boy. They found two of the boys named, but they couldn't find Keyser who lived in DC? And they didn't publish her name either even though they did print the names of the others.

WaPo also admits that they more or less knew both Keyser's name and what her response would be but didn't follow up on anything. They just ignored it. Why?

And you also have to wonder why it has taken so long for the full version of the original letter DiFi has to be released.
edit on 23-9-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This gets even better!

Kavanaugh apparently has detailed calendars from that period of the '80s that he's turning over.

They show events, even parties. Nothing about the Ford incident though.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

That is simply an Opinion Piece in USA Today saying something.

They are referring to therapy notes, but do not actually provide any support to what they are claiming.

Someone making a false claim in an Opinion Piece without substantiating it does not support you doing the same.

I'll help you out.

Ford shared her Therapy notes with the Washington Post and this Opinion Writer authoring a defense piece for Kavenaugh did not have access to those notes.

I can't find any Wapo reporting that says what the Op-Ed writer says.

It is BS.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: soberbacchus

Somewhere around here in one of these thread, someone found someone named Bart O'Kavenaugh in the year book for the school. I'll try to find it.

Right...

The guy named Bart O'Kavenaugh that Mark Judge wrote about from his drunken HS days wasn't his HS buddy Brett Kavenaugh, but just another friend with a bizarrely similar name.

This is what I mean by WILLFUL ignorance, which might just be a PC description of people that are full of sh*& and know it.

I'll wait for your link to Bart O'Kavenaugh, Mark Judge's OTHER friend. LOL.

While you are searching, maybe explain why Mark Judge's attorney said he had no comment when asked if he was writing about Brett Kavenaugh.

You call others full of # while promoting a story with NO time and NO location.
Wow
You are quite naked mo matter what anyone tells you.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Was that the same sessions where she claimed there were four boys in the room when she was attacked?

Show me that.

Otherwise you seem to just full of crap.
Oh so you are unaware that it is reported that her original therapy notes said she said 4 people were in the room when she was attacked?

Again.

WAPO never said this and WAPO is the only outlet that was given her Therapy Notes.

So why are you claiming it?

You gave me a rant of an opinion piece in USA Today in defense of Kavenaugh where either a dishonest or confused author says it, but there is no evidence to support the lie or confusion.

Simply inventing crap does not count.

Hell, you can't even explain to me HOW that author would have seen the therapy notes.
Neither does the author.

Alternate facts I guess.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Somewhere around here in one of these thread, someone found someone named Bart O'Kavenaugh in the year book for the school. I'll try to find it.

Right...

The guy named Bart O'Kavenaugh that Mark Judge wrote about from his drunken HS days wasn't his HS buddy Brett Kavenaugh, but just another friend with a bizarrely similar name.

This is what I mean by WILLFUL ignorance, which might just be a PC description of people that are full of sh*& and know it.

I'll wait for your link to Bart O'Kavenaugh, Mark Judge's OTHER friend. LOL.

While you are searching, maybe explain why Mark Judge's attorney said he had no comment when asked if he was writing about Brett Kavenaugh.

You call others full of # while promoting a story with NO time and NO location.

I am not promoting a story.

Just highlighting that the right wing can't make it an hour without BSing and inventing alternate facts and alternate "truths".

See, whether Mrs. Ford is telling the truth is an open-question worth examining.

Whether folks around here are telling lies to defend Kavenaugh is NOT an open question, it is unfortunately a given.

Shall I summarize the tonnage of lies told on this thread alone?

edit on 23-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Was that the same sessions where she claimed there were four boys in the room when she was attacked?

Show me that.

Oh so you are unaware that it is reported that her original therapy notes said she said 4 people were in the room when she was attacked?

Again.

WAPO never said this and WAPO is the only outlet that was given her Therapy Notes.

You gave me a rant of an opinion piece in USA Today in defense of Kavenaugh where either a dishonest or confused author says it, but there is no evidence to support the lie or confusion.

Hell, you can't even explain to me HOW that author would have seen the therapy notes.
Neither does the author.

Alternate facts I guess.

Washington Post Sept 16 Article

This is the original interview that Washington Post shared. They do indeed state she clarified when questioned, that her therapist notes were in error and only two of the boys assaulted her.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Show me that.

Again.

Neither does the author.

Alternate facts I guess.

Well maybe the USA today got their info from the washington post.

Ford said she told no one of the incident in any detail until 2012, when she was in couples therapy with her husband. The therapist’s notes, portions of which were provided by Ford and reviewed by The Washington Post, do not mention Kavanaugh’s name but say she reported that she was attacked by students “from an elitist boys’ school” who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington.” The notes say four boys were involved, a discrepancy Ford says was an error on the therapist’s part. Ford said there were four boys at the party but only two in the room.

www.washingtonpost.com... xual-assault/2018/09/16/46982194-b846-11e8-94eb-3bd52dfe917b_story.html?utm_term=.5de6a94a028f

All of you arrogance and you are wrong, yet again.

The wahington post, the site you say is the go to because they saw the note, admit the note say there were four boys in the room.

Yet you say I am full of crap, promoting alternative facts, say the usa today author is spewing garbage.

And all the while you are the only one doing any of those things.

I will kindly take your admission that you were wrong now.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Waiting for you to provide her Therapy Session transcripts where she originally said 4 people were in the room.

Yet at the same time you call other people names and mock them for suggesting Bart Kavanaugh in that book may not have been Brett

Cuz it is full on mockable.

Mark Judges attorney was asked whether "Bart O'Kavenaugh" in his biography was "Brett Kavenaugh" and Mark Judges Attorney said they would not comment.

But you go ahead and cling to the idea that Mark Judge had TWO close buddies in HS, one name Brett Kavenaugh and one named "Bart O'Kavenaugh".

Still waiting for JBurns to post the Yearbook with "Bart O'Kavenaugh" in it as he suggested he had seen.

He's probably busy with Photoshop now. You guys will swallow it immediately regardless when the photo shopping gets finished.

The BS runs deeeep with you folk.

edit on 23-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Show me that.

Again.

Neither does the author.

Alternate facts I guess.

This is the original interview that Washington Post shared. They do indeed state she clarified when questioned, that her therapist notes were in error and only two of the boys assaulted her.

Shhhhh!!!!

we are all liars and only that poster is telling the truth!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Show me that.

Again.

Neither does the author.

Alternate facts I guess.

From your link from WaPo....

The therapist’s notes, portions of which were provided by Ford and reviewed by The Washington Post, do not mention Kavanaugh’s name but say she reported that she was attacked by students “from an elitist boys’ school” who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington.” The notes say four boys were involved, a discrepancy Ford says was an error on the therapist’s part. Ford said there were four boys at the party but only two in the room.  

Hopefully this will lay the argument to rest for those that think she never said that.

The story has changed so much ridiculous.

I still find it funny that there was apparently a single session note on this supposed life changing event that sent her and her husband to therapy. No follow up notes...just this one. And even Ford says it is inaccurate....LOL!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Mark Judges attorney was asked whether "Bart O'Kavenaugh" in his biography was "Brett Kavenaugh" and Mark Judges Attorney said they would not comment.

But you go ahead and cling to the idea that Mark Judge had TWO close buddies in HS, one name Brett Kavenaugh and one named "Bart O'Kavenaugh".

Still waiting for JBurns to post the Yearbook with "Bart O'Kavenaugh" in it as he suggested he had seen.

He's probably busy with Photoshop now. You guys will swallow it immediately regardless when the photo shopping gets finished.

IO never claimed anything on who he was refencing.

I just said you demand therapists notes which you know we dont have access to, or say we can nbot know the truth.

At the same time, you have no deifnitive proof for your claims about bart being brett in that book, but hold yourself to a different standard and have no problem posting that without proof.

Oh and btw, the washington post did say her tehrapy notes said 4 people, so agian, the only person that the BS is running deep with is you.

0 for 2 now.

Wrong about fords friend not changing her story, wrong about the washington post not saying her therapists notes said for guys were in the room.

Now what insults will you hurl at people next as you once again deflect from the fact you are absolutely wrong despite your arrogance and bluster?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I think it funny you're still stuck on this.

Maybe you should be digging to help Ford with her memory....you know....the actual year it happened could be helpful. And maybe someone that remembers anything....literally remembers anything at all would help....

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Right but you said she originally told the therapist there were four boys in the room?

She clarified that there were four boys at the party, not four boys in the room.

Did you miss that part when you made the claim?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: BrianFlanders

You realize that from what you suggest here - that simply because someone came forward and the Democrats pushed her story which is so full of holes that you can drive a Abrams tank through it without worrying about knocking into anything, anyone who runs for or is nominated for anything in the future can now be knocked out by some woman who comes forward with a story and gets backed by the opposition party?

That is a terrible precedent to set for either side. I'm sure the left loves the idea right now because they think it will never come back to haunt them, but it's a bad idea. It's very much why we have clear lines of justice and due process so that this precise thing cannot happen.

But sure, because lots of women are victimized and can't separate their feelings about their personal incidents from hearing a lie told about someone, let's yank that man's nomination! That's clearly the way to go here. /facepalm.

You are trying to help a person who admits he has trouble separating fantasy and delusion from reality, which is noble and perhaps not a complete waste of time. The patient seems to admit he has a problem. Many sufferers do not have that ability as they cannot properly recognize there is a serious mental crisis within.

I think the only effective path would be for anyone whose mind indicates such dementia to
seek palliative mental care, keep ‘em off the internet and away from pencils, pens, knives or cars.
And no TV...we see how the media have spread the disease, but to those suffering, these symptoms, this contagion, are seen as ‘enlightenment’, progress, or even (shudder) justice.

Isn’t that perverse?

# 998
edit on 23-9-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Show me that.

Again.

Neither does the author.

Alternate facts I guess.

The therapist’s notes, portions of which were provided by Ford and reviewed by The Washington Post, do not mention Kavanaugh’s name but say she reported that she was attacked by students “from an elitist boys’ school” who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington.” The notes say four boys were involved, a discrepancy Ford says was an error on the therapist’s part. Ford said there were four boys at the party but only two in the room.  

I still find it funny that there was apparently a single session note on this supposed life changing event that sent her and her husband to therapy. No follow up notes...just this one.

I find it funny that LITERALLY the following parapgraph says

Notes from an individual therapy session the following year, when she was being treated for what she says have been long-term effects of the incident, show Ford described a “rape attempt” in her late teens.

It's like never ending wrong around here.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Right but you said she originally told the therapist there were four boys in the room?

She clarified that there were four boys at the party, not four boys in the room.

Did you miss that part when you made the claim?

Oh no i got the part that she acknowledged the therapy notes said there were four boys in the room, and then blamed the therapists and said her records were wrong.

The fact is the therapists notes say she said four guys were in the room. Period.

Nice try for you to get out of admitting you were wrong.

Remember when you said.

Again.

Neither does the author.

Alternate facts I guess.

So you were either making these bold claims while being ignorant of the facts, or you are an outright liar.

Which is it?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Oh jeez, looks like that isn’t going to be a good enough lie, we need another woman with “fuzzy” details that cannot be proven🤦‍♂️.

-Ok can’t get link to work it’s on Drudge
edit on 23-9-2018 by valve because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Show me that.

Again.

Neither does the author.

Alternate facts I guess.

I still find it funny that there was apparently a single session note on this supposed life changing event that sent her and her husband to therapy. No follow up notes...just this one.

I find it funny that LITERALLY the following parapgraph says

Notes from an individual therapy session the following year, when she was being treated for what she says have been long-term effects of the incident, show Ford described a “rape attempt” in her late teens.

It's like never ending wrong around here.

Neat...but in that session she forgot it was the same one? That one was a rape attempt and then it was nothing like a rape attempt?

Keep it up....it keeps getting better!

Here's to Thursday!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join