It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All three witnesses Kavanaugh accuser claims were at party deny her account

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Somewhere around here in one of these thread, someone found someone named Bart O'Kavenaugh in the year book for the school. I'll try to find it.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Grambler

These lying harpies who are so quick to use their weakness and victim hood as a tool to destroy innocent lives need to learn that manipulative crap will no longer be tolerated.

I assume you intend to lock this woman up too as she interfered with the GOP in Minnesota?

Minnesota lawmaker abandons campaign amid daughter's allegations of inappropriate conduct
www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Somewhere around here in one of these thread, someone found someone named Bart O'Kavenaugh in the year book for the school. I'll try to find it.

Right...

The guy named Bart O'Kavenaugh that Mark Judge wrote about from his drunken HS days wasn't his HS buddy Brett Kavenaugh, but just another friend with a bizarrely similar name.

This is what I mean by WILLFUL ignorance, which might just be a PC description of people that are full of sh*& and know it.

I'll wait for your link to Bart O'Kavenaugh, Mark Judge's OTHER friend. LOL.

While you are searching, maybe explain why Mark Judge's attorney said he had no comment when asked if he was writing about Brett Kavenaugh.

edit on 23-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
More lies from team Ford.
Reports in WaPo suggest that Ford spoke to her husband about being upset when Cavanaugh was touted as a SC pick in 2016, but felt better when Gorsuch was nominated.
Trouble is Kavanaugh was not mentioned as a pick until November 2017...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Right...

The guy named Bart O'Kavenaugh that Mark Judge wrote about from his drunken HS days wasn't his HS buddy Brett Kavenaugh, but just another friend with a bizarrely similar name.

This is what I mean by WILLFUL ignorance, which might just be a PC description of people that are full of sh*& and know it.

I'll wait for your link to Bart O'Kavenaugh, Mark Judge's OTHER friend. LOL.

While you are searching, maybe explain why Mark Judge's attorney said he had no comment when asked if he was writing about Brett Kavenaugh.

Right...and Ford cant remember the year or house or how many people or gender or how she got to the house or left the house and nobody else there recalls the story....

Gotta play loose all over if you're going to believe her!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
More lies from team Ford.
Reports in WaPo suggest that Ford spoke to her husband about being upset when Cavanaugh was touted as a SC pick in 2016, but felt better when Gorsuch was nominated.
Trouble is Kavanaugh was not mentioned as a pick until November 2017...

Trouble is that you didn't provide a link or excerpt to the WAPO article.

I'll wait.

I did find this though:

Her husband, Russell Ford, recalled to the Post that she talked during their 2012 sessions about the incident and said she had mentioned Kavanaugh's last name and that he was a federal judge who might be on the Supreme Court eventually.

www.cnn.com...

Which is very different than what you claimed.

edit on 23-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: theantediluvian

The ramification here is there's no evidence

Isn't that typical when a man assaults a woman behind a closed door?

He said -- she said

How does either prove what they say?

If this was a conservative woman accusing a liberal man -- would you see it differently?

Annee…
ALL FOUR of the people SHE stated were at the party with her CONTRADICT her story.

Pretty sure apart from Kavenaugh, none of them "CONTRADICTED" her story, but rather claimed they did not remember.

Not only do they not remember the party, they dont even remember knowing people!

Dont girls typically go to parties with guys they like? Especially when there are only 5/6 people total (unsure on number because it keeps changing)?

And dont girls typically talk about the boys at the party, especially if they like one?

No. At 15-18 years old in the 80's teen age party scene girls and boys went where the beer was.

I have beer back at my house sufficed.

The "girls" didn't need to find the "boys" attractive. It was simply free beer that they couldn't get on their own.

Odd that you are trying to build some scenario where the victim was somehow looking to "hook up" with Kavenaugh.

Oh....and since we are doing the "typical 80's" thing....typically 15-18 year olds with alcohol at small parties are trying to hook up with someone.

Yes, but that plan is not always mutual and doesn't do Kavenaugh any favors as a case to make.

I remember more than one occasion where myself and buddies talked good looking girls into coming over because we were able to buy beer with a fake ID and parents weren't home.

Mostly the girls drank our beer and left when it ran out! But at least we got to hang out with cute girls while it lasted even if we were being platonically used for free beer.

Kavenaugh and Mark Judge (who has written about being addicted to coc aine in his High-school years hanging out with Kavenaugh) could have been more predatory than the average teenage boy.

As far as I've found there is no mention of a Kavanaugh in his writings.

There is someone people believe is him, but it's not his name.

You can't be serious?

So Mark Judge, Brett Kavenaugh's best friend in HS writes a biographical tale Titled: "Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk,"

And mentions a character named Bart O'Kavenaugh???

You think there was both a Bart O'Kavenaugh and a Brett Kavenaugh at that school?

In "Wasted," Judge also describes an exchange with a young woman at a party when talk arose of a friend who puked in a car.

"Do you know Bart O'Kavanaugh?"

"Yeah. He's around here somewhere."

"I heard he puked in someone's car the other night."

"Yeah. He passed out on his way back from a party."

CNN has no confirmation that the Bart O'Kavanaugh mentioned in the passage above refers to Brett Kavanaugh.

"We are not commenting at this time," Judge's attorney, Barbara Van Gelder, told CNN in response to questions about the book.

www.cnn.com...

Well...he didnt name him. No idea if there was a friend of his with that name though. Youd have to ask him.

What year was this alleged attack again? And who was there that remembers it? LOL!

Cant have it both ways bud!

Even IF who he wrote about was Brett.....who gives a crap....it has absolutely nothing to do with this. Unless you're suggesting him drinking in school reflects poorly on him, in which case youd have to say even worse about Ford....

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
OK. Something's fishy. If Trump had any sense (which he patently doesn't but anyway) either he would have withdrawn this nomination or someone with better sense than him would have advised him to.

This is not making the Republicans look good. Even if she can't prove a thing there actually are millions of women who did go through something like this and they aren't going to be able to separate their feelings about what happened to them from whatever this is.

If they push on with this and he wins, he is going to be dogged by this forever. It just plain doesn't matter. You guys should know by now that radical leftists do not care one bit about the truth.
edit on 23-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Was that the same sessions where she claimed there were four boys in the room when she was attacked?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Oh...and to those thinking they were at any country club....there should be a guest log with at least a few of these kids signed in on the same day if that is the case. Country clubs dont just let people in....especially the one being named...Columbia Country Club.

I know the club I used to go to still has the guest logs from the day they opened.

Awesome!

So why hasn't the judiciary committee asked for those logs? And/or the FBI?

No idea....why hasn't Feinstein handed the actual letter over to the investigating committee or the FBI?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
OK. Something's fishy. If Trump had any sense (which he patently doesn't but anyway) either he would have withdrawn this nomination or someone with better sense than him would have advised him to.

This is not making the Republicans look good. Even if she can't prove a thing there actually are millions of women who did go through something like this and they aren't going to be able to separate their feelings about what happened to them from whatever this is.

If they push on with this and he wins, he is going to be dogged by this forever. It just plain doesn't matter. You guys should know by now that radical leftists do not care one bit about the truth.

Not if they have proof she is lying and are going to air it in a public hearing on Thursday....

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

He said -- she said

If this was a conservative woman accusing a liberal man -- would you see it differently?

Annee…
ALL FOUR of the people SHE stated were at the party with her CONTRADICT her story.

Pretty sure apart from Kavenaugh, none of them "CONTRADICTED" her story, but rather claimed they did not remember.

Not only do they not remember the party, they dont even remember knowing people!

Dont girls typically go to parties with guys they like? Especially when there are only 5/6 people total (unsure on number because it keeps changing)?

And dont girls typically talk about the boys at the party, especially if they like one?

No. At 15-18 years old in the 80's teen age party scene girls and boys went where the beer was.

The "girls" didn't need to find the "boys" attractive. It was simply free beer that they couldn't get on their own.

Odd that you are trying to build some scenario where the victim was somehow looking to "hook up" with Kavenaugh.

Oh....and since we are doing the "typical 80's" thing....typically 15-18 year olds with alcohol at small parties are trying to hook up with someone.

Yes, but that plan is not always mutual and doesn't do Kavenaugh any favors as a case to make.

I remember more than one occasion where myself and buddies talked good looking girls into coming over because we were able to buy beer with a fake ID and parents weren't home.

Mostly the girls drank our beer and left when it ran out! But at least we got to hang out with cute girls while it lasted even if we were being platonically used for free beer.

Kavenaugh and Mark Judge (who has written about being addicted to coc aine in his High-school years hanging out with Kavenaugh) could have been more predatory than the average teenage boy.

You can't be serious?

So Mark Judge, Brett Kavenaugh's best friend in HS writes a biographical tale Titled: "Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk,"

You think there was both a Bart O'Kavenaugh and a Brett Kavenaugh at that school?

In "Wasted," Judge also describes an exchange with a young woman at a party when talk arose of a friend who puked in a car.

CNN has no confirmation that the Bart O'Kavanaugh mentioned in the passage above refers to Brett Kavanaugh.

"We are not commenting at this time," Judge's attorney, Barbara Van Gelder, told CNN in response to questions about the book.

www.cnn.com...

Even IF who he wrote about was Brett.....who gives a crap....

See, but just a few minutes ago you were saying he never wrote about him.

People have been shouting that the other witnesses denied it ever happened.

I debunked that an other BS.

There is no reason to have a discourse with BSers to be honest.

you guys are starting with a conclusion and making up # to suite.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

You realize that from what you suggest here - that simply because someone came forward and the Democrats pushed her story which is so full of holes that you can drive a Abrams tank through it without worrying about knocking into anything, anyone who runs for or is nominated for anything in the future can now be knocked out by some woman who comes forward with a story and gets backed by the opposition party?

That is a terrible precedent to set for either side. I'm sure the left loves the idea right now because they think it will never come back to haunt them, but it's a bad idea. It's very much why we have clear lines of justice and due process so that this precise thing cannot happen.

But sure, because lots of women are victimized and can't separate their feelings about their personal incidents from hearing a lie told about someone, let's yank that man's nomination! That's clearly the way to go here. /facepalm.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Was that the same sessions where she claimed there were four boys in the room when she was attacked?

Show me that.

Otherwise you seem to just full of crap.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

He said -- she said

Annee…

You can't be serious?

www.cnn.com...

:

You mean bsers like you, who repeatedly said that fords friend that posted in Facebook she knew this attack happened, then later said she was couldn’t be sure of it didn’t change her story?

Then after you argued that and were shown to be wrong, you just ignored it?

But yep, keep casting stones at others for the things you do
edit on 23-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

He said -- she said

Annee…

You can't be serious?

www.cnn.com...

He didnt write about him...please send me a pic or link where he writes his name and I will be happy to say you are right.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: DanDanDat

Quick Dan, better get that juicy morsel of information to the FBI right away!

You know how effective they are at prosecuting teens for underage consumption

He reconsumed his puke? ... what a sick bastard.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

He shouldn't withdrawl the nomination unless he has reason to believe the accusations.

This is not making the Republicans look good.

Republicans are making republicans not look good.

If they push on with this and he wins, he is going to be dogged by this forever.

SCOTUS Justices don't get dogged. They are lifetime appointments. Just ask Clarence Thomas about how much Anita Hill effect his career.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Show me that.

Otherwise you seem to just full of crap.
Oh so you are unaware that it is reported that her original therapy notes said she said 4 people were in the room when she was attacked?

Ford can’t remember the year the incident happened, she can’t remember how she got to the house party, or how she got home. She told no one about it at the time and the issue came to the forefront during a couples therapy session six years ago. Her therapist’s notes never mention Kavanaugh and actually mention four boys involved, although she says there were only two.-

www.google.com...

Stop saying people are full of crap when you are not informed of the most basic facts of the case

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Waiting for you to provide her Therapy Session transcripts where she originally said 4 people were in the room.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join