It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All three witnesses Kavanaugh accuser claims were at party deny her account

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: soberbacchus

YOUR OP:

All three witnesses Kavanaugh accuser claims were at party deny her account

Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.

Question 1: What is the difference between denying an account Happened vs. Explaining you have "no recollection" of the account.

That is a simple distinction that seems to have escaped your reading comprehension.

Ever hear the answer "I do not recall?"
vs.
That never happened?

Question 2: If Mrs. Ford was fictionalizing the event, why would she provide specific, real people that were present that can be questioned? Would it not makes more sense for a false accuser to simply say she did not know the names of the other attendees or witnesses? Why provide names of people where, if it never happened, would not support her claim?

Yet her best friend, who she likely went to the alleged party WITH and only 3 other boys, says she has never met Kavanaugh.

She did not say "she has never met Kavenaugh"
She did not "DENY" this ever happened.
She did not "Contradict" Mrs. Ford's claims.

I am not sure why Kavenaugh's defenders need to change the meaning of words to suite their defenses?

"Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford."

She does not know Kavenaugh. She does not recollect every being at a party or gathering where he was present.

* I can say the same about people at the vast majority of parties I have attended, especially in High School.

In order for your claim to be correct, we would have to begin with the presumption that Ms. Keyser has hyperthymesia.

You went to a "party" with 5 people and didnt know them? Didnt even introduce yourself? Every other person was smashed and you had a single beer?

Oh, yeah. You get word of a party (address) -- you just show up. You don't have to know anyone.

I've always been kind of an independent loner. I usually didn't go with a group of friends -- I preferred to meet them at a destination. Sometimes they showed -- sometimes they didn't. I didn't drink because I drove myself.

So...wouldn't you expect quite a few people at the club pool with you to remember being asked to go to a party? I mean nobody else from this club has been brought up.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: theantediluvian

The ramification here is there's no evidence

Isn't that typical when a man assaults a woman behind a closed door?

He said -- she said

How does either prove what they say?

If this was a conservative woman accusing a liberal man -- would you see it differently?

Annee…
ALL FOUR of the people SHE stated were at the party with her CONTRADICT her story.

Pretty sure apart from Kavenaugh, none of them "CONTRADICTED" her story, but rather claimed they did not remember.

Not only do they not remember the party, they dont even remember knowing people!

Dont girls typically go to parties with guys they like? Especially when there are only 5/6 people total (unsure on number because it keeps changing)?

And dont girls typically talk about the boys at the party, especially if they like one?

No. At 15-18 years old in the 80's teen age party scene girls and boys went where the beer was.

I have beer back at my house sufficed.

The "girls" didn't need to find the "boys" attractive. It was simply free beer that they couldn't get on their own.

Odd that you are trying to build some scenario where the victim was somehow looking to "hook up" with Kavenaugh.

So....howd they meet prior to the party to go there?

As I understand it they were swimming at the country club pool when the boys invited them to the house (beer), thus Mrs. Ford having a swimsuit on under her clothes when she was attacked.

Hmmm....so they were all swimming at the pool together now? Even more that they should have remembered and somehow dont? Anyone else from the pool get invited that doesnt remember?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

You seem to be suggesting ALL WOMEN are liars... how much respect for women does that show you in possession of?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

He said -- she said

If this was a conservative woman accusing a liberal man -- would you see it differently?

Annee…
ALL FOUR of the people SHE stated were at the party with her CONTRADICT her story.

Pretty sure apart from Kavenaugh, none of them "CONTRADICTED" her story, but rather claimed they did not remember.

Not only do they not remember the party, they dont even remember knowing people!

Dont girls typically go to parties with guys they like? Especially when there are only 5/6 people total (unsure on number because it keeps changing)?

And dont girls typically talk about the boys at the party, especially if they like one?

No. At 15-18 years old in the 80's teen age party scene girls and boys went where the beer was.

The "girls" didn't need to find the "boys" attractive. It was simply free beer that they couldn't get on their own.

Odd that you are trying to build some scenario where the victim was somehow looking to "hook up" with Kavenaugh.

Oh....and since we are doing the "typical 80's" thing....typically 15-18 year olds with alcohol at small parties are trying to hook up with someone.

Yes, but that plan is not always mutual and doesn't do Kavenaugh any favors as a case to make.

I remember more than one occasion where myself and buddies talked good looking girls into coming over because we were able to buy beer with a fake ID and parents weren't home.

Mostly the girls drank our beer and left when it ran out! But at least we got to hang out with cute girls while it lasted even if we were being platonically used for free beer.

Kavenaugh and Mark Judge (who has written about being addicted to coc aine in his High-school years hanging out with Kavenaugh) could have been more predatory than the average teenage boy.

edit on 23-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

He said -- she said

Annee…

So....howd they meet prior to the party to go there?

As I understand it they were swimming at the country club pool when the boys invited them to the house (beer), thus Mrs. Ford having a swimsuit on under her clothes when she was attacked.

Hmmm....so they were all swimming at the pool together now? Even more that they should have remembered and somehow dont? Anyone else from the pool get invited that doesnt remember?

Good questions.
An actual investigation by neutral parties would help, but lets see what comes by Thursday.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Oh...and to those thinking they were at any country club....there should be a guest log with at least a few of these kids signed in on the same day if that is the case. Country clubs dont just let people in....especially the one being named...Columbia Country Club.

I know the club I used to go to still has the guest logs from the day they opened.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

He said -- she said

Annee…

Oh....and since we are doing the "typical 80's" thing....typically 15-18 year olds with alcohol at small parties are trying to hook up with someone.

Yes, but that plan is not always mutual and doesn't do Kavenaugh any favors as a case to make.

I remember more than one occasion where myself and buddies talked good looking girls into coming over because we were able to buy beer with a fake ID and parents weren't home.

Mostly the girls drank our beer and left when it ran out! But at least we got to hang out with cute girls while it lasted even if we were being platonically used for free beer.

Kavenaugh and Mark Judge (who has written about being addicted to coc aine in his High-school years hanging out with Kavenaugh) could have been more predatory than the average teenage boy.

As far as I've found there is no mention of a Kavanaugh in his writings. There is someone people believe is him, but it's not his name. I mean if we are going to believe Ford then things have to be very loosely connected on both sides right?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

He said -- she said

Annee…

FORD says they were at the party with her...THEY ALL say they were NOT.

CONTRADICTION.
edit on 23-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

could have been more predatory than the average teenage boy.

You are assuming and made that up entirely

You have absolutely no evidence to support that theory. Ford has presented no evidence to support her accusations either. One thing is certain, not one witness she listed supported her story whatsoever. They contradict the "party" narrative, meaning she can't even prove she was ever at a party with Kavanaugh/named "witnesses." Even if she manages to prove that much, it is still a far stretch to prove he attempted to assault her.

The implicit assumption is he is not guilty. The burden of proof rests entirely and exclusively on Ford to prove her accusations. There is no reason whatsoever to delay the vote, as scheduled Monday is appropriate. Should congress receive unexpected evidence proving her accusations, then they could elect to impeach

Given the definitive political angles of this, you can't expect any serious person to oppose Kavanaugh on anything short of stunning & incontrovertible evidence. Given the politico-legal BS democrats routinely play, this should not be unexpected in the least.

...and if by some miracle hell does freeze over, and the allegations are actually proven, then it is still the fault of Democrats. Haven't they ever read "the boy who cried wolf" ? Democrats should/must know they have no credibility left among serious Americans, and if they wanted us to take their desperate pleas with anything more than a micro-sized grain of salt, they should've spent the last 2 years behaving any other way than they did. Tough toenails at this point

edit on 9/23/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

He said -- she said

Annee…

FORD says they were at the party with her...THEY ALL say they were NOT.

CONTRADICTION.

Incorrect. They say they do not recollect or recall.

These are carefully chosen statements given the questions.

Not recollecting or recalling something is not the same as saying it never happened.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Which means they deny being at the party. I'm not sure what you're reading, their statements in no way validate or support her claims.

This is nothing more than "he said/she said" AKA this is actually "nothing"

The only one who won't go under oath is Ford. Probably doesn't want to let Democrats bully her into perjuring herself like they bullied her into the public spotlight. You know, when that POS Feinstein leaked her name to the press...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

He said -- she said

Annee…

As far as I've found there is no mention of a Kavanaugh in his writings.

There is someone people believe is him, but it's not his name.

You can't be serious?

So Mark Judge, Brett Kavenaugh's best friend in HS writes a biographical tale Titled: "Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk,"

And mentions a character named Bart O'Kavenaugh???

You think there was both a Bart O'Kavenaugh and a Brett Kavenaugh at that school?

In "Wasted," Judge also describes an exchange with a young woman at a party when talk arose of a friend who puked in a car.

"Do you know Bart O'Kavanaugh?"

"Yeah. He's around here somewhere."

"I heard he puked in someone's car the other night."

"Yeah. He passed out on his way back from a party."

CNN has no confirmation that the Bart O'Kavanaugh mentioned in the passage above refers to Brett Kavanaugh.

"We are not commenting at this time," Judge's attorney, Barbara Van Gelder, told CNN in response to questions about the book.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

This sums it up nicely:

CNN has no confirmation that the Bart O'Kavanaugh mentioned in the passage above refers to Brett Kavanaugh.

Regardless, his book is not a contemporaneous memorandum and does not hold much weight legally. Little more than hearsay.

It has no bearing on his ability to sit on the SCOTUS. His ability to uphold the law precisely as dictated by the Constitution is all that matters and is relevant. He has shown he will do that, while totally disregarding prevailing popular opinion. That alone imminently qualifies him to sit on the SCOTUS.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Oh...and to those thinking they were at any country club....there should be a guest log with at least a few of these kids signed in on the same day if that is the case. Country clubs dont just let people in....especially the one being named...Columbia Country Club.

I know the club I used to go to still has the guest logs from the day they opened.

Awesome!

So why hasn't the judiciary committee asked for those logs? And/or the FBI?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Brett Kavenaugh puked in a car in high school? He really is unfit to hold office.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Lets face it, the Democrats were planning to advance their extremely unpopular agenda by abusing the legal system. Our cementing of the SCOTUS ensures their ""progressive"" legislation never passes muster and prevents them from taking any action that is prohibited by Article 4 Section 4 of the Constitution of the United States of America.

I am sure they wanted to install "hate speech" laws, humorously engage in South African style murder/land theft, needlessly give their lives in some half-baked gun confiscation plot, or otherwise rescind/restrict the rights of American patriots in the name of cowardly-safety. Guess you'll have to come back in another couple generations (again) because patriots aren't going away any time soon.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Quick Dan, better get that juicy morsel of information to the FBI right away!

You know how effective they are at prosecuting teens for underage consumption

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Which means they deny being at the party.

Jesus...You guys are WILLFULLY ignorant.

No, saying you do not recall or recollect something is not denying it happened.

LIKE I HAVE BEEN SAYING

Keyser told The Washington Post that although she did not recall the party, she believed Ford, whom she described as a friend.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Lets face it, the Democrats were planning to advance their extremely unpopular agenda by abusing the legal system. Our cementing of the SCOTUS ensures their ""progressive"" legislation never passes muster and prevents them from taking any action that is prohibited by Article 4 Section 4 of the Constitution of the United States of America.

I am sure they wanted to install "hate speech" laws, humorously engage in South African style murder/land theft, needlessly give their lives in some half-baked gun confiscation plot, or otherwise rescind/restrict the rights of American patriots in the name of cowardly-safety. Guess you'll have to come back in another couple generations (again) because patriots aren't going away any time soon.

Note to self, don't converse with crazy folk.

Good luck with life.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Brett Kavenaugh puked in a car in high school? He really is unfit to hold office.

Well at least you acknowledge reality that Judge wrote about Kavenaugh.

You forgot the claim I was responding to.

But progress all the same.

Vasa Croe

As far as I've found there is no mention of a Kavanaugh in his writings.

There is someone people believe is him, but it's not his name.

edit on 23-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join