It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All three witnesses Kavanaugh accuser claims were at party deny her account

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
www.nationalreview.com...
Ms. Keyer, whom CNN confirms is “a lifelong friend of Ford’s,” is the third named witness to deny any knowledge of the allegations. The other two, Mark Judge and Patrick Smyth, issued written statements to that effect earlier in the week. Thus far, nobody has backed up the account advanced by Kavanaugh’s accuser, while Kavanaugh and three other named witnesses have rejected it outright.

Lol
Dont look at the man behind the curtain.....

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: soberbacchus
YOUR OP:

Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.

Question 1: What is the difference between denying an account Happened vs. Explaining you have "no recollection" of the account.

That is a simple distinction that seems to have escaped your reading comprehension.

Ever hear the answer "I do not recall?"
vs.
That never happened?

Question 2: If Mrs. Ford was fictionalizing the event, why would she provide specific, real people that were present that can be questioned? Would it not makes more sense for a false accuser to simply say she did not know the names of the other attendees or witnesses? Why provide names of people where, if it never happened, would not support her claim?

Yet her best friend, who she likely went to the alleged party WITH and only 3 other boys, says she has never met Kavanaugh.

She did not say "she has never met Kavenaugh"
She did not "DENY" this ever happened.
She did not "Contradict" Mrs. Ford's claims.

I am not sure why Kavenaugh's defenders need to change the meaning of words to suite their defenses?

"Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford."

She does not know Kavenaugh. She does not recollect every being at a party or gathering where he was present.

* I can say the same about people at the vast majority of parties I have attended, especially in High School.

In order for your claim to be correct, we would have to begin with the presumption that Ms. Keyser has hyperthymesia.

edit on 23-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: theantediluvian

The ramification here is there's no evidence

If this was a conservative woman accusing a liberal man -- would you see it differently?

Would you?

We're not the ones handicapped by the hive mind that is collectivism.

I was a 40+ year Republican before they went insane.

I began as a Republican in my early forum days nearly 20 years ago.

You're clueless if you think it's not the Republicans that are "hive minded collectives".

It still surprises me how blind Reps are in this regard.

edit on 23-9-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You're clueless if you think it's not the Republicans that are "hive minded collectives".

Willful is what makes the blindness impenetrable and creates the safe space for those afraid of challenge.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Isn't that typical when a man assaults a woman behind a closed door?

He said -- she said

How does either prove what they say?

If this was a conservative woman accusing a liberal man -- would you see it differently?

Annee…
ALL FOUR of the people SHE stated were at the party with her CONTRADICT her story.

Pretty sure apart from Kavenaugh, none of them "CONTRADICTED" her story, but rather claimed they did not remember.

Not only do they not remember the party, they dont even remember knowing people!

Dont girls typically go to parties with guys they like? Especially when there are only 5/6 people total (unsure on number because it keeps changing)?

And dont girls typically talk about the boys at the party, especially if they like one?

And if your friend just ran away from a party where you were the ONLY other girl attending, you wouldn't ask where she went later?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Would you?

I've seen this from you a number of times over the years. You realize that absolutely nobody believes this right?

You dont go from voting Republican to the extremist leftst you are today. Just doesn't happen and no one buys it.

No one.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777
a reply to: Annee

Sorry Annie but this woman is doing a disservice to any woman who has been assaulted.

She has no witnesses, not one. She seems to have a skewed sense of reality.

Maybe.

But, there's been complete reversals of denials when someone is pressured under oath.

I'm not speculating. I'm waiting for confirmed facts.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

YOUR OP:

Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.

Question 1: What is the difference between denying an account Happened vs. Explaining you have "no recollection" of the account.

That is a simple distinction that seems to have escaped your reading comprehension.

vs.
That never happened?

Question 2: If Mrs. Ford was fictionalizing the event, why would she provide specific, real people that were present that can be questioned? Would it not makes more sense for a false accuser to simply say she did not know the names of the other attendees or witnesses? Why provide names of people where, if it never happened, would not support her claim?

Yet her best friend, who she likely went to the alleged party WITH and only 3 other boys, says she has never met Kavanaugh.

I am not sure why Kavenaugh's defenders need to change the meaning of words to suite their defenses?

"Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford."

She does not know Kavenaugh. She does not recollect every being at a party or gathering where he was present.

* I can say the same about people at the vast majority of parties I have attended, especially in High School.

In order for your claim to be correct, we would have to begin with the presumption that Ms. Keyser has hyperthymesia.

You went to a "party" with 5 people and didnt know them? Didnt even introduce yourself? Every other person was smashed and you had a single beer?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malcador

Would you?

I've seen this from you a number of times over the years. You realize that absolutely nobody believes this right?

You dont go from voting Republican to the extremist leftst you are today. Just doesn't happen and no one buys it.

No one.

Your choice to be blind.

Are you saying I'm extreme Leftist?

Are Leftists always Extreme, but Republicans are not?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

He said -- she said

Annee…
ALL FOUR of the people SHE stated were at the party with her CONTRADICT her story.

Pretty sure apart from Kavenaugh, none of them "CONTRADICTED" her story, but rather claimed they did not remember.

Not only do they not remember the party, they dont even remember knowing people!

Dont girls typically go to parties with guys they like? Especially when there are only 5/6 people total (unsure on number because it keeps changing)?

And dont girls typically talk about the boys at the party, especially if they like one?

No. At 15-18 years old in the 80's teen age party scene girls and boys went where the beer was.

I have beer back at my house sufficed.

The "girls" didn't need to find the "boys" attractive. It was simply free beer that they couldn't get on their own.

Odd that you are trying to build some scenario where the victim was somehow looking to "hook up" with Kavenaugh.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Would you?

No one.

???????

You must not have been alive during the RINO hunts.

Anyone that is not far right is a far leftist, GOP included. That was, and in many ways, still is, the GOPs marching orders.

Tell me if you ever figure out the irony.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

An example needs to be made of Blasey Ford. When this is done and Kavanaugh has been confirmed, charge her with making false statements, harassment, and falsification of evidence and throw her vile ass in federal prison for a couple of years. These lying harpies who are so quick to use their weakness and victim hood as a tool to destroy innocent lives need to learn that manipulative crap will no longer be tolerated.
edit on 23-9-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

He said -- she said

You should start a thread on Keith Ellison, show everybody your bi-partisanship.

Has CNN told you about Ellison is the question?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

He said -- she said

Annee…

No. At 15-18 years old in the 80's teen age party scene girls and boys went where the beer was.

The "girls" didn't need to find the "boys" attractive. It was simply free beer that they couldn't get on their own.

Odd that you are trying to build some scenario where the victim was somehow looking to "hook up" with Kavenaugh.

So....howd they meet prior to the party to go there? Were they at a prior party and left? Cell phones weren't exactly around back then. Someone had to tell everyone where it was and invite them. One of the girls had to have been asked by whomever lived at the house.

See where I am going here....5 people at a party and everyone but Ford says they dont recall it and her friend doesnt even know Kav...no idea how she got there or left, yet somehow only 5 people arrived at a house party?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

YOUR OP:

vs.
That never happened?

You went to a "party" with 5 people and didnt know them? Didnt even introduce yourself? Every other person was smashed and you had a single beer?

Oh, yeah. You get word of a party (address) -- you just show up. You don't have to know anyone.

I've always been kind of an independent loner. I usually didn't go with a group of friends -- I preferred to meet them at a destination. Sometimes they showed -- sometimes they didn't. I didn't drink because I drove myself.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Grambler

An example needs to be made of Blasey Ford. When this is done and Kavanaugh has been confirmed, charge her with making false statements, harassment, and falsification of evidence and throw her vile ass in federal prison for a couple of years. These lying harpies who are so quick to use their weakness and victim hood as a tool to destroy innocent lives need to learn that manipulative crap will no longer be tolerated.

Yes. Do THAT. Please.
Time for the GOP to stop being coy with their hatred toward women.
"Lock THEM ALL up!!!"

link   

Would you?

Is hive mindedness and the collective need for safe spaces with hot cocoa and coloring books the same thing?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

He said -- she said

Annee…

So....howd they meet prior to the party to go there?

As I understand it they were swimming at the country club pool when the boys invited them to the house (beer), thus Mrs. Ford having a swimsuit on under her clothes when she was attacked.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

He said -- she said

Annee…

Oh....and since we are doing the "typical 80's" thing....typically 15-18 year olds with alcohol at small parties are trying to hook up with someone. Typically girls talk too....especially to their best friends. Typically a best friend left alone would ask where you went....

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

He said -- she said

You should start a thread on Keith Ellison, show everybody your bi-partisanship.

Has CNN told you about Ellison is the question?

Oh, please -- let me single out a FOX Republican.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join