It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All three witnesses Kavanaugh accuser claims were at party deny her account

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Kavanauhs signature on her year book

LOL....is this supposed to be real?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: shooterbrody

So if the dems were only stalling and there was no accusation of assault you we be ok with that?

If they were following the law then yes. I fully expect the dems to do EVERYTHING legally in their power to stop the nom.
Dont like the law, change it.
The GOP were given the house and Senate to get this done.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I think it's done ala the Roy Moore "evidence".

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wonder if her life-long girlfriend will ever speak to Ford again after she dragged her into this mess.

I am sure the others are also not happy about the entire situation. Their lives have been disrupted. They had to hire attorneys.

If proof is turned up showing that Ford intentionally lied, I think they would have rights to sue her.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This is the point where the Left will trash the reputations of all the people she named as witnesses, whom now contradict her story.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I don't think so. lol

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Sorry Annie but this woman is doing a disservice to any woman who has been assaulted.

She has no witnesses, not one. She seems to have a skewed sense of reality.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

She would be treated like Palin.

The difference would be the level of IQ , and that goes a long way.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

This is the point where the Left will trash the reputations of all the people she named as witnesses, whom now contradict her story.

True

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: theantediluvian

The ramification here is there's no evidence

If this was a conservative woman accusing a liberal man -- would you see it differently?

Would you?

We're not the ones handicapped by the hive mind that is collectivism.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

If this was a conservative woman accusing a liberal man -- would you see it differently?

Would you?

We're not the ones handicapped by the hive mind that is collectivism.

I dont know if she would or not.

I will say that i have seen very few if any of the people on hear discussing the need to hear out ford say one word on any of the threads about ellisons accuser.

And certainly we have seen that from the actual media and democrats.

So it seems they have shown their double standard.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
YOUR OP:

Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.

Question 1: What is the difference between denying an account Happened vs. Explaining you have "no recollection" of the account.

That is a simple distinction that seems to have escaped your reading comprehension.

Ever hear the answer "I do not recall?"
vs.
That never happened?

Question 2: If Mrs. Ford was fictionalizing the event, why would she provide specific, real people that were present that can be questioned? Would it not makes more sense for a false accuser to simply say she did not know the names of the other attendees or witnesses? Why provide names of people where, if it never happened, would not support her claim?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
On some date
At some location

Lol
No wonder no one else recalls
How could they?
Unless they are lyng

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
On some date
At some location

Lol
No wonder no one else recalls
How could they?
Unless they are lyng

LOL....I do so hope the testimony will be televised live....that is if she actually shows up.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

No way she shows

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Watcher777
a reply to: Annee

Sorry Annie but this woman is doing a disservice to any woman who has been assaulted.

She has no witnesses, not one. She seems to have a skewed sense of reality.

That victim blaming logic does a disservice to any woman who has ever been assaulted.

Reality does not require witnesses, it simply is.

By your logic any crime that is committed without witnesses is the victims fault?

The very fact she is finding the courage to speak about this, despite knowing it comes at a tremendous cost and knowing there is likely no one who able to testify on her behalf says a great deal.

People who know the truth of an event don't first search for others who might back up their story before they speak the truth. They simply tell the truth because whether they are believed or not or whether anyone else remembers or speaks up is irrelevant to the truth.

If she had constructed a story with the intent to derail Kavenaugh, then I would have expected her to talk to friends and potential witnesses first and build a "case" she could make.

This appears the opposite. Speak the truth and let the chips land where they may.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Too bad she hasn't offered enough information to even receive a police report.
One time a long long time ago in a far away land....

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
YOUR OP:

Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.

Question 1: What is the difference between denying an account Happened vs. Explaining you have "no recollection" of the account.

That is a simple distinction that seems to have escaped your reading comprehension.

Ever hear the answer "I do not recall?"
vs.
That never happened?

Question 2: If Mrs. Ford was fictionalizing the event, why would she provide specific, real people that were present that can be questioned? Would it not makes more sense for a false accuser to simply say she did not know the names of the other attendees or witnesses? Why provide names of people where, if it never happened, would not support her claim?

Yet her best friend, who she likely went to the alleged party WITH and only 3 other boys, says she has never met Kavanaugh. I mean there are 5 people in a house partying and you dont know their names? Ha!

Why would she provide them? It's technically called confabulation....my guess is this is what is actually occurring.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Isn't that typical when a man assaults a woman behind a closed door?

He said -- she said

How does either prove what they say?

Annee…
ALL FOUR of the people SHE stated were at the party with her CONTRADICT her story.

Pretty sure apart from Kavenaugh, none of them "CONTRADICTED" her story, but rather claimed they did not remember.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

No way she shows

I am split on it. I think her attorneys are frantically trying to fill in the holes for her.

I also think this is a case of what is called confabulation. She actually believes the story herself and as such will continue with her account even to her own detriment.

Confabulation:

In psychiatry, confabulation is a disturbance of memory, defined as the production of fabricated, distorted, or misinterpreted memories about oneself or the world, without the conscious intention to deceive

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join