It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All three witnesses Kavanaugh accuser claims were at party deny her account

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

In written testimony sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee, a third named witness has rejected the allegations made by Judge Kavanaugh’s accuser. Having been asked by a Senate staffer to comment on the charges advanced against the nominee, a lawyer for Leland Ingham Keyser wrote:

Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.

Under 18 U.S.C § 1001, letters to the Judiciary Committee are subject to criminal penalty if false.

Ms. Keyer, whom CNN confirms is “a lifelong friend of Ford’s,” is the third named witness to deny any knowledge of the allegations. The other two, Mark Judge and Patrick Smyth, issued written statements to that effect earlier in the week. Thus far, nobody has backed up the account advanced by Kavanaugh’s accuser, while Kavanaugh and three other named witnesses have rejected it outright.

www.nationalreview.com...

So everyone ford says was at the party deny her account

This third lady is even a lifelong friend of fords, and she even says it didn’t happen

Yet we still see so many democrats saying they know know Kavanaugh is guilty

So she doesn’t remember the time or place, and all of the people she claimed were there say she is wrong

If she can’t provide any other evidence, what more is there to look at?

edit on 22-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This lady is in over her head

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The mental cases are cringing:

Dr Ford
Diane Feinstein
and a full assortment of other Democrats

💥😃💯😃💥

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The whole deal is nothing but a delay tactic by the DNC to obstruct and derail the nomination. She was not raped 35 years ago. Next nomination will probably be accused of looking mean at someone 30 years ago if this does not work.. What a bunch of worthless air breather's the DNC is IMO

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
But, but, but.. hang on guys...

It ain't over yet.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
So let's recap, does she have ANY witnesses, at all, that corroborate her story?? If no, this is getting a tad ludicrous.
edit on pm99201818America/Chicago22p09pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
The whole deal is nothing but a delay tactic by the DNC to obstruct and derail the nomination. She was not raped 35 years ago. Next nomination will probably be accused of looking mean at someone 30 years ago if this does not work.. What a bunch of worthless air breather's the DNC is IMO

The next one will be:

"He made me look at a statue !!"

🥁🧠

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

At least now the entire world besides those fools like Chuck Schemer know what total lie it all is.

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
She and anyone else that took part in the smear campaign needs to go to prison.

It's not right to destroy someone like that and get away with it.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Let He Who is Without Sin , Cast the First Stone ......

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

funny old Chucky believes her. this type of smear campaign is just the kind of thing he specializes in........

edit on pm99201818America/Chicago22p09pm by annoyedpharmacist because: y cant i type

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Remember Feinstein sat on this for two months

Democrats, media people, and celebrities have all game out saying they know Kavanaugh is guilty

All of these people have trivialized sexual assault victims by politicizing this

And now it turns out that there is no definitive time or place given by the accuser, no physical evidence yet provided, and all of her witnesses, even her friend have no memory of this party even existing

But I am sure this won’t stop the Dems from continuing to politicize this and claim he is guilty
edit on 22-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Thank-you for this update! I had no idea that Christine Ford gave names of witnesses.

I would say the odds of her appearing this coming Thursday are now less than 50%.

She has mental issues that need to be looked at...seriously. It also explains why the letter-of-complaint being held closely by Diane Feinstein will not be released to anyone. It's probably very S-T-R-A-N-G-E.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

At least now the entire world besides those fools like Chuck Schemer know what total lie it all is.

Not the whole world. I doubt that CNN, MSNBC, and a few others will ever report this.
There are still people who blindly believe what they tell them to believe.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I saw a report earlier that Ford is actually in Delaware right now. If that's accurate, why exactly can't she make it to DC by Monday? Is FedEx bringing her?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
She and anyone else that took part in the smear campaign needs to go to prison.

It's not right to destroy someone like that and get away with it.

I agree. The damage it has done to real victims is unforgivable. # like this is why women aren't believed. There need to be charges.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank-you for this update! I had no idea that Christine Ford gave names of witnesses.

I would say the odds of her appearing this coming Thursday are now less than 50%.

She has mental issues that need to be looked at...seriously. It also explains why the letter-of-complaint being held closely by Diane Feinstein will not be released to anyone. It's probably very S-T-R-A-N-G-E.

when this whole thing started, my initial thought was there was no way she testifies......then as negotiations on terms of testimony were being debated, I thought it might be possible. but now, how can she testify??? what does she have to add? they will destroy her with the fact her own witnesses dispute her claims.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Remember Feinstein sat in this for two months

Democrats, media people, and celebrities have all game out saying they know Kavanaugh is guilty

But I am sure this won’t stop the Dems from continuing to politicize this and claim he is guilty

This fake assault accusation stopped hate-driven Democrats from demanding the 500 pages that Kavanaugh wrote in 2002 for George Bush. Dims were convinced that he advocated overturning Roe-v-Wade somewhere in those pages.

Then along comes nutjob Ford, and they forgot all about it. Just like a candle-fly to a new flame.

Best advice to Democratic voters? #RUNaway!
edit on 9/22/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

There must be something about Thursday. They insist that Thursday is better than Wednesday. Why?

Of course every day they can delay is better for them. What if they plan for something comes up at the last minute and she can not make it Thursday, so then it would get pushed off to next week. If it was scheduled for Wed. and she was delayed, they might have made her come Thursday.

I wonder if some of the Senators have vacation coming up? Maybe they are pushing it off so that the vote happens when certain key people are not available?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: carewemust

when this whole thing started, my initial thought was there was no way she testifies......then as negotiations on terms of testimony were being debated, I thought it might be possible. but now, how can she testify??? what does she have to add? they will destroy her with the fact her own witnesses dispute her claims.

If she does testify she will just say it doesn’t matter if the witnesses remember it is still all true

And for many people that will be enough to declare Kavanaugh guilty

No evidence or witnesses are necessary

<<   2  3  4 >>

join