It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is anyone taking these ridiculous accusations seriously???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Artemis06

Being groped at a party is not going to emotionally scar you for life... nor is it anything that deserves for someone to be fired for 30 years later..

Did two boys wrestle you down and tear your clothes off while you were in High School? If the answer is "no," then you have no business making that idiotic statement.

where and when did that happen?
put up or shut up

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

For some people these days, if a man even looks at you wrong, that's an unwanted sexual advance.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Since the early 90's any accusation that can have political hay made out of it has been pressed by the opposition.

Democrats Order Inquiry On Hostages

"We have no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, but the seriousness of the allegations and the weight of circumstantial information compel an effort to establish the facts," said House Speaker Thomas Foley, D-Wash., and Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell, D-Maine, in a joint statement.

In other words, "There is nothing credible to say this thing happened, but the accusation is so serious that we must investigate until we find such evidence."

That is how low the bar has dropped.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

For some people these days, if a man even looks at you wrong, that's an unwanted sexual advance.

There Was a Time when a Respectable Young Woman Encouraged such Action . You Know , Before the Liberal Left tried to Destroy the Relationships between Men and Woman in this Country ? This Progressive Tyranny Must Be Stopped Right Now , or just Forget about your Constitutional Rights and the Pursuit of your Own Happiness .

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Ford is "obviously" a fraud?

Why?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I've said so. In fact, most republicans said so when they chose to elect trump despite his sordid sexual history. Make no mistake, they're trying to sharpen their sexual allegation spear to ultimately get trump. That's the end game. That has been the end game since harvey weinstein was sacrificed. They tried it to get a senate seat, it worked. They're trying it to get a supreme court seat now. These are all just trial runs.

Now, if I was running for major political office, this would be my first order of business. Find the sexual accusers of my opponent. I wouldn't use them first, but within a couple of days of them trying that BS on me, you bet I'd call in the hounds. It's all just theater anyway. May as well make it obvious to everyone.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I've said so. In fact, most republicans said so when they chose to elect trump despite his sordid sexual history. Make no mistake, they're trying to sharpen their sexual allegation spear to ultimately get trump. That's the end game.

Correct, and it's working. They are following the playbook that nearly took Bill Clinton down. Kavanaugh should have known this would happen and turned the nomination down.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

In her earlier recollections she didn't know who it was. No name.
All of the witnesses she touted have denied her claims.
Then go take a look at her political history.

Also, what was the kavanaugh story leading up to this that they dropped like a rock? "Kavanaugh has a type" remember? Now look up his clerks and you'll notice this ford woman looks nothing like his type.

She lied about being afraid to travel on planes.

She scrubbed her social media.

She is trying to back out of testifying (wants her "safety guaranteed" lol)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Republicans can stop the bleeding if they simply vote and confirm him anyway. We'll see if they have what it takes.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

None of that matters. Voters are watching how Republicans deal with the issue of "rape culture." If they continue to attack her every woman who has ever experienced a man forcing himself on her-- and that is just about every woman on Earth-- will turn against them. That is the point. It has nothing to do with Kavanaugh. It's about the mid-terms.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Republicans can stop the bleeding if they simply vote and confirm him anyway. We'll see if they have what it takes.

That will see every one of them voted out of office over the next four years.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

LOL no, it won't. Once he's on the court these accusers go away (because then it becomes defamation, well it already is but he can't pursue it as a nominee if he wants the job). Then they'll have to either prove it (and he'll get impeached) or disappear and no one will remember it in three months... except kavanaugh, every time he rules.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

You greatly overestimate the number of people that buy into the victim mentality. This is a losing issue for dems so long as republicans attempted to hear what ford said (and they have).

The party of the politically timed rape allegation doesn't play well with mothers of boys.
edit on 25-9-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

The party of the politically timed rape allegation doesn't play well with mothers of boys.

And the party of calling rape victims liars doesn't play well with mothers. Period.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

She hasn't been called a liar. She's been asked to testify. If she refuses to show up (and she will) she will be discredited.

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

And the party of calling rape victims liars doesn't play well with mothers. Period.

who exactly did kavanaugh rape?

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...
So we heard from kavanaugh last night.....

JUDGE KAVANAUGH: No. I had never sexually assaulted anyone, not in high school, not ever.

JUDGE KAVANAUGH: I do not. And this is an allegation about a party in the summer of 1982 at a house near Connecticut Avenue and East-West Highway with five people present. I was never at any such party. The other people who are alleged to be present have said they do not remember any such party. A woman who was present, another woman who was present who is Dr. Ford’s lifelong friend has said she doesn’t know me and never remembers being at a party with me at any time in her life.

JUDGE KAVANAUGH: I never did any such thing — never did any such thing. The other people alleged to be there don’t recall any such thing. If such as thing had a happened, it would’ve been the talk of campus. The women I knew in college and the men I knew in college said that it’s unconceivable that I could’ve done such a thing.

Kavanaugh has flat out denied ALL of the garbage thrown at him.
We will see if the accuser shows up to testify.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join